I need a scratch DJ

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

still illiterate

I need a scratch DJ

Post by still illiterate »

hey can any of you cats scratch? I need some scratches for a couple of tracks I'm working on. Actually I'm putting together an Aesop Rock Bazooka Tooth Remix cd. The tracks are done, but i need to add some scratches to about 3 of the tracks. 2 of them will utilize scratches as part of the beat, the other track will have a scratching outro.

It's not going to be professionally released or anything, its just for promotional purposes, so obviously I can't pay you. but if you're interested in making some dope music, we can do that. It's on a soundclick site, and i might make a few copies to distribute hand to hand, but you would get credit for the work.

If anyone is interested please get at me at djpurify@gmail.com

thanks! Peace

KaeoFLUX

Post by KaeoFLUX »

I think its funny that you are DJ Purify but you can't scratch.

No offense.. but.. shit is funny. :errr:

I might be down tho, lemme think about my schedule.

still illiterate

KaeoFLUX wrote:I think its funny that you are DJ Purify but you can't scratch.

No offense.. but.. shit is funny. :errr:

I might be down tho, lemme think about my schedule.
haha, I knew that would come up sooner or later. I'm only DJ purify, because both soundclick and gmail already had registered users named purify. But once they're dead i'll be sure to take their place.

if you've got some time let me know, i would like this to be done asap though. let me know.

e-styles

Post by e-styles »

do you like my scratches?

Henessee Williams

Post by Henessee Williams »

^e can rip it

Walter Sobchak
some schmuck

Post by Walter Sobchak »

sorry, ive been to busy to get back to you lately. if you wanted me to come over and set up at your place i could do some cuts for you. my little studio is dissasembled because i've had so many shows lately so i can record anything myself. let me know.

still illiterate

insprdbysk8n wrote:sorry, ive been to busy to get back to you lately. if you wanted me to come over and set up at your place i could do some cuts for you. my little studio is dissasembled because i've had so many shows lately so i can record anything myself. let me know.
you got pm man