Bring on Bazooka Tooth

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

still illiterate

Bring on Bazooka Tooth

Post by still illiterate »

Yo, I've been working on an Aesop bazooka tooth remix cd. I finally got the beats and the scratches done. It's not mixed down, i'm getting that done by someone who knows what their doing next week, haha. but this is pretty much how the tracks will sound.

I would love to hear what you guys think before i send it off to get mixed/mastered. any critiques on any of the track(except the first one, haha its already mastered), would be very much appreciated.

I only have it streaming right now, cause i don't want people to download the unmixed version. sorry to the downloaders out there.

peace, enjoy

Walter Sobchak
some schmuck

Post by Walter Sobchak »

i keep trying to listen but soundclick is being ghey.

AWAE

Post by AWAE »

i skimmed through a few and all the vocals were offbeat...

you should fix that.

mor

Post by mor »

i noticed that a lot of lyrics were off.

im really feelin the beat on mars attacks, good shit.
the piano is hot.
/MOR/

still illiterate

AWAE wrote:i skimmed through a few and all the vocals were offbeat...

you should fix that.
if you have time do you think you could give me an example of where, like where ithe vocal should hit, versus where it does hit? thanks for peepin though man

The Iron Sheik
Loves Watching Lean On Me

Post by The Iron Sheik »

I only listened to my overall favorite songs from the album.

Easy - Great drums, i love the little roll you have there. Could use some sort of change up. Vocals were a little low. not bad.

Babies With Guns - Good bassline but the fake strings are unacceptable. whoa, can it. and your synth game isn't working for me. Also offbeat. The reason why it is offbeat is because when you sync an acapella. if it's the right BPM, you should be able to have it start offset. most of it is on beat pretty well but that chorus doesn't match at all. yeah.

Greatest Pac-Man Victory In History - this one is offbeat. you have to start his verse before the first drum beat, like time it correctly. if it's on beat, you won't have to edit anything. but if it isn't, you might have to copy and paste it so it's on beat. i like the main idea, but that panning thing is kinda soft.

11:35 - great drum work. offbeat because the beat isn't fast enough. listening to it is unnatural. i like when you took the synth bass out. get some elaborate change ups.

unfortunately i wouldn't pay for this or anything

still illiterate

The Iron Sheik wrote:I only listened to my overall favorite songs from the album.

Easy - Great drums, i love the little roll you have there. Could use some sort of change up. Vocals were a little low. not bad.

Babies With Guns - Good bassline but the fake strings are unacceptable. whoa, can it. and your synth game isn't working for me. Also offbeat. The reason why it is offbeat is because when you sync an acapella. if it's the right BPM, you should be able to have it start offset. most of it is on beat pretty well but that chorus doesn't match at all. yeah.

Greatest Pac-Man Victory In History - this one is offbeat. you have to start his verse before the first drum beat, like time it correctly. if it's on beat, you won't have to edit anything. but if it isn't, you might have to copy and paste it so it's on beat. i like the main idea, but that panning thing is kinda soft.

11:35 - great drum work. offbeat because the beat isn't fast enough. listening to it is unnatural. i like when you took the synth bass out. get some elaborate change ups.

unfortunately i wouldn't pay for this or anything

that is very helpful. thanks for peepin, and haha, no one would buy it, it won't be for sale but would you accept it for free? thats the question.

thanks for peepin homey.