1%
CAPPA
1%

Total votes: 157

ILL SEER

Post by ILL SEER »

Stoned Starks wrote:Watch out for Haiti bitches, I heard they throw hex

:ghostface:
man i always wish i had listened to Ghostdini's advice back in the day ... woulda saved a year of headache!

my vote goes to ... biddibipbipp .... RZA

aresem

Post by aresem »

poor golden arms...

nobody likes him.

ackbar
Super Canadian

Post by ackbar »

:wutang:
01. RZA
02. Ghostface Killah
03. GZA/The Genius
04. Ol Dirty Bastard
05. Raekwon The Chef
06. Method Man
07. Inspectah Deck
08. Cappadonna
09. Masta Killah
10. U-God

manwhore

Post by manwhore »

ackbar wrote::wutang:
01. RZA
02. Ghostface Killah
03. GZA/The Genius
04. Ol Dirty Bastard
05. Raekwon The Chef
06. Method Man
07. Inspectah Deck
08. Cappadonna
09. Masta Killah
10. U-God
that would be my list exactly :ohsh:

kafka's toilet paper

Post by kafka's toilet paper »

manwhore wrote:
01. RZA
02. Ghostface Killah
03. GZA/The Genius
04. Ol Dirty Bastard
05. Raekwon The Chef
06. Method Man
07. Inspectah Deck
08. Cappadonna
09. Masta Killah
10. U-God
an extremely good list

i would make a couple alterations but for the most part it's on point

my random wu thoughts:

wu tang is my favorite, they are the best. the best crew of all time no doubt about it.

i even like u-god better than most rappers. his solo had some solid cuts and he has delivered several classic verses on the group albums and guest spots on other shit. his shit on rae's first and also ghost's first are both incredible.

i also really like dirty, nigga please is such an excellent, underrated record. and masta too! it's almost not fair to have to rank them lower, because even masta's album... which was far from perfect... was a top 5 record from last year... just DESTROYS all this standard indy shit like eastern conference/defjux/psycho-logical/all these peenlickers that everyone jocks... people ain't got no soul

and INS is underrated as a solo artist/guest. i'm excluding his second album which i didn't even hear but uncontrolled substance is rele solid. "rec room" is a classic. i wish i could find that cd, it's lost somewhere.

and i love ghost but he's not my favorite, i voted rza when this was first put up. i still prefer his first album, which is probably my favorite record ever, but his first 2 are 5/5s. if he didn't have sample trouble for the last two people would be including him in GOAT conversations, rightly including him. and he's got one of the best attitudes of anyone in hip hop.

and people sleep on digital bullet. there's some less good stuff, yes, but about 2/3s of it is as excellent as things get. i remember i got it the day it dropped and played it must be bobby on repeat 24 hours a day for four or five days. with headphones on while i slept. my roommate nearly murdered me.
The Universe, And Other Fictions

Primus

Post by Primus »

haha how did i know that Ghost was gonna kill this poll

i picked rza because this cat is the mastermind behind wu-tang

bobby digital- doodoodoodoo
This is when the mask was brand spanking new/ Before it got rusted for drinking all the brew/ *sniff* Stankin Too//

an-also

Post by an-also »

lol at u god gettin 0 votes

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

Again, I want to state for the record that I was one of the first people to say that Ghost was one of the best MCs period, not just the best out of the Wu. I used to transcibe dudes verses like and study them the Deep Sea Scrolls back when most people thought he was just Raekwon's sidekick. :bunny: ............. :oops:

1)Ghost
2)RZA
3)GZA
4)ODB
5)Masta Killa
6)Method Man
7)Raekwon
8)Rebel INS
9)U-God

HopeLess
Steve Roger's Ghost

Post by HopeLess »

kafka's toilet paper wrote:
manwhore wrote:
01. RZA
02. Ghostface Killah
03. GZA/The Genius
04. Ol Dirty Bastard
05. Raekwon The Chef
06. Method Man
07. Inspectah Deck
08. Cappadonna
09. Masta Killah
10. U-God
an extremely good list

i would make a couple alterations but for the most part it's on point

my random wu thoughts:

wu tang is my favorite, they are the best. the best crew of all time no doubt about it.

i even like u-god better than most rappers. his solo had some solid cuts and he has delivered several classic verses on the group albums and guest spots on other shit. his shit on rae's first and also ghost's first are both incredible.

i also really like dirty, nigga please is such an excellent, underrated record. and masta too! it's almost not fair to have to rank them lower, because even masta's album... which was far from perfect... was a top 5 record from last year... just DESTROYS all this standard indy shit like eastern conference/defjux/psycho-logical/all these peenlickers that everyone jocks... people ain't got no soul

and INS is underrated as a solo artist/guest. i'm excluding his second album which i didn't even hear but uncontrolled substance is rele solid. "rec room" is a classic. i wish i could find that cd, it's lost somewhere.

and i love ghost but he's not my favorite, i voted rza when this was first put up. i still prefer his first album, which is probably my favorite record ever, but his first 2 are 5/5s. if he didn't have sample trouble for the last two people would be including him in GOAT conversations, rightly including him. and he's got one of the best attitudes of anyone in hip hop.

and people sleep on digital bullet. there's some less good stuff, yes, but about 2/3s of it is as excellent as things get. i remember i got it the day it dropped and played it must be bobby on repeat 24 hours a day for four or five days. with headphones on while i slept. my roommate nearly murdered me.
Good shit.

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

deck

the Wiper

Post by the Wiper »

rza.

him and ghost were close, but his beats got him over the top...

avalanche

Post by avalanche »

gza, but kudos to a bold man for voting MK (couldn't of been a serious thought though)