Joy of Vengeance

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

The Red Scare

Joy of Vengeance

Post by The Red Scare »

Sorry about cluttering up the forum with my 3rd topic, but I've been working on music a lot lately knowing that I won't have as much free time when I start my job tomorrow.

Anyhoo, I just finished a short instrumental track that I'd really like some comments on. I'm thinkin' about releasing a short EP later this summer for my own enjoyment so your feedback is really helpful.

The track is titled "Joy of Vengeance"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/redscare_music.htm

thanks a lot,
-Red

applied

Post by applied »

very good work

the other instrumentals you have are nice too

keep up the good work

applied

2root2

Post by 2root2 »

been a while since i listened to your stuff. your drums have improved 100x, great stuff.

i'm only listening lofi so i can't comment on your instrument sounds except in general terms.

good couple of layers here, maybe another instrument is needed for a mid section change as you seem to jump to "repeat and fade" outro too quickly.

apart from that, class. really good work.

The Iron Sheik
Loves Watching Lean On Me

Post by The Iron Sheik »

your drums are pretty cool. this reminds me of blockhead, might just be the style of drums with the strings. i'm not liking the synth at all, it doesn't go with the vibe, it's extraneous. the piano changeup is nice, this sounds like a cohesive piece and i love to hear that. good shit. maybe a different synth sound cool do it for me in that part, but otherwise, cool.