Roc Marciano & Gangrene are Greneberg

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Tired & Broke

Roc Marciano & Gangrene are Greneberg

Post by Tired & Broke »

http://coadgame.com/2011/07/06/roc-marc ... reeneberg/
Collab album from Gangrene (Oh No! & Alchemist) & Roc Marciano drops unexpectedly liek bird shit, July 19th in time for J-Trueג€™s birthday.
The countdown starts now. First leak Jet Luggage and full info & tracklist are below.

<object height="81" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf ... 1"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf ... 2F18461791" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object>
This shit came out of leftfield, I mad Roc can make time for this Mediocre shit but We still haven't recieved Marcberg Reload or the Arch Druids Jump Off. Hopefully The entire EP isnt like this.

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

i hope they do a track called Golic. hyped for this.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Leaked track is dope. Tough beat. Action would krush it.

Money Daniels

Post by Money Daniels »

blastmaster wrote:Leaked track is dope.

Versive

Re: Roc Marciano & Gangrene are Greneberg

Post by Versive »

Tired & Broke wrote:Image

http://coadgame.com/2011/07/06/roc-marc ... reeneberg/
Collab album from Gangrene (Oh No! & Alchemist) & Roc Marciano drops unexpectedly liek bird shit, July 19th in time for J-Trueג€™s birthday.
The countdown starts now. First leak Jet Luggage and full info & tracklist are below.

<object height="81" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf ... 1"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf ... 2F18461791" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object>
This shit came out of leftfield, I mad Roc can make time for this Mediocre shit but We still haven't recieved Marcberg Reload or the Arch Druids Jump Off. Hopefully The entire EP isnt like this.
Wouldn't call this mediocre. I think we established Arch Druids was just a production duo that used to go by some other name and Roc Marciano collaborated on one song with them and Planet Asia.

Don't mind hearing stuff like this while he works on the follow up to Marcberg. And assuming it's already done and they're just working out label shit, whatever, not everyone should drop albums at the pace of Curren$y.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Versive wrote:
Wouldn't call this mediocre. I think we established Arch Druids was just a production duo that used to go by some other name and Roc Marciano collaborated on one song with them and Planet Asia.

Don't mind hearing stuff like this while he works on the follow up to Marcberg. And assuming it's already done and they're just working out label shit, whatever, not everyone should drop albums at the pace of Curren$y.
well considering the heat ALC has been bringing lately and Roc Marcy been on fire since forever I guess I just expected something more. As far as the Arch Druids, when the vid first dropped, Roc Marcy was on there talking bout how he a whole handful of joints with them, and how he was heavily involved with that project, but I digress. Im still hype for this Release, "Jet Luggage" just didn't do it for me.

Versive

Post by Versive »

Tired & Broke wrote:As far as the Arch Druids, when the vid first dropped, Roc Marcy was on there talking bout how he a whole handful of joints with them, and how he was heavily involved with that project
This, I didn't not know. "Scorched Earth Policy" is still one of the best songs of the year, so that's what's up.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Waiting for the version w/o Oh No and ALC rapping.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Interesting.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

sun ra
Wifey Material

Post by sun ra »

finally some good news. thanks~!

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

True school Jews across the globe are rejoicing at the name choice

PEACE

The ILLatino

Post by The ILLatino »

Man this shit is great. Oh No and ALC ain't great rappers but a small dosage of material like this is great and Marc crushes everything he's on. I've been giving this massive amounts of rotation.
http://www.twitter.com/the_illatino

RIP Josh
Galvatron78 wrote:I wanna put my head up Irina's skirt and say a Das Efx verse.

Reppin Since Day 1

Post by Reppin Since Day 1 »

The ILLatino wrote:Man this shit is great. Oh No and ALC ain't great rappers but a small dosage of material like this is great and Marc crushes everything he's on. I've been giving this massive amounts of rotation.
this shit is fire.

Verge

Post by Verge »

Yeah, this shit is pretty great. This joint on soundcloud, to me, is the weakest cut off the EP. I just don't like them horns, all sounding like some high school marching band tubas and shit.
But the rest of the ep, gotdamn, some phenomenal beats. Even this one dope, just hate them goofy sounding horns yo.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Versive wrote:
Tired & Broke wrote:As far as the Arch Druids, when the vid first dropped, Roc Marcy was on there talking bout how he a whole handful of joints with them, and how he was heavily involved with that project
This, I didn't not know. "Scorched Earth Policy" is still one of the best songs of the year, so that's what's up.
yep :)

fortuna

Post by fortuna »

great e.p.

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

2nd everything above. Hoard 90 is the niceness, reminds me of ALC's beats on Covert Coup. The beats are a little more substantial than the bare bones stuff that Roc usually raps on, but they suit him well.

I thought Alchemist did a pretty good job on the rhyme tip, especially on Sewer Gravy. The sound clip at the end must be a news broadcast from Indianapolis because they're talking about landmarks like Eagle Creek and the dirty ass White River that's down the street from me...funny shit.