Blueprint vs Funkadelic on 4/29 (song samples inside)

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

blueprint

Blueprint vs Funkadelic on 4/29 (song samples inside)

Post by blueprint »

Available on 4/29. Ships with a free 11x17 poster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDtl4PKEXlw

Another song "la la la" can be heard http://www.myspace.com/blueprint

If you live in Columbus, here's the release party info.

Thanks for the support.
www.weightless.net

Blueprint, Illogic, Greenhouse Effect, Envelope, Amos Famos, DJ Rare Groove...

Funky Butler

Post by Funky Butler »

dope!
Hemingway Novel Model

Zeed Stun

Post by Zeed Stun »

i'm definitely checking this out

i saw you play at the twins bar in duluth last summer. a kid i was with thought your dj was you and went up to him and told him he really liked his music, all the while thinking he was speaking to blueprint. needless to say that kid is a clown and was berated the whole rest of the night. just thought you should know.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

YOU ARE THE UGLIEST MOTHERFUCKER EVER....THANKFULLY YOUR MUSIC IS NOT.

SeanieCameras

Post by SeanieCameras »

That release party, would be the only reason I would consider going back to Ohio...

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

Trademark wrote:YOU ARE THE UGLIEST MOTHERFUCKER EVER....THANKFULLY YOUR MUSIC IS NOT.
Dude that's a little :arrow:
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

malpractice

Post by malpractice »

very cool. imma try to hit up the release party.

Small Pro

Post by Small Pro »

2 for 2 my nigga. got DAMN this is that shit.

Jaz
Ease Up

Post by Jaz »

Dope, good to have you back Printmatic.

Julius Seizure

Post by Julius Seizure »

gawd....that friday night aug. the 14th sample is tight.

the snippets sound good. haven't checked for any printmatic music in ages. will cop this.

Gurped Out

Post by Gurped Out »

sounds good as usual

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

Got this in the mail yesterday, have listened to it about 3 times. It's pretty much perfect for a Printmatic release, I mean with this, 1988, and the RJD2 shit Print has really established a great sound. Something about the way he structures his songs and flow is refreshing and very different. He really does the source material justice and the beats are greats. The album flows together really well...One thing though I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO SIGN IT!! Other than that really great album...Print is the only rapper I don't download and then buy because I know it is always worth a purchase.....

blueprint

Post by blueprint »

Thanks fellas. Glad yall enjoyed it. Stay tuned, I should have some other things coming out later on as well.
www.weightless.net

blueprint

Post by blueprint »

www.weightless.net

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

people are sleeping print.....sleeping..

Robust

Post by Robust »

blueprint makes real good music....

Ming-Tzu

Post by Ming-Tzu »

This new album is really freakin good...wow...gonna pre-order the CD right now....and the Envelope album as well

Yo Blueprint or anyone else for that matter...anyone know where I can buy a copy of Envelope's first release on Easter Island Recordings?...he isnt responding to the myspace message

Thanks!

blueprint

Post by blueprint »

Ming-Tzu wrote:This new album is really freakin good...wow...gonna pre-order the CD right now....and the Envelope album as well

Yo Blueprint or anyone else for that matter...anyone know where I can buy a copy of Envelope's first release on Easter Island Recordings?...he isnt responding to the myspace message

Thanks!
We're going to be selling that first envelope album on our site very soon. I've got a few copies here at home I've been meaning to add to the page. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of copies left.
www.weightless.net

Ming-Tzu

Post by Ming-Tzu »

blueprint wrote:
Ming-Tzu wrote:This new album is really freakin good...wow...gonna pre-order the CD right now....and the Envelope album as well

Thanks!
We're going to be selling that first envelope album on our site very soon. I've got a few copies here at home I've been meaning to add to the page. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of copies left.
I just placed my order...email is ming@grandgood.com ...any chance I can add that to my order?...I'll send another paypal payment...I dont wanna miss out on getting it when the time comes

blueprint

Post by blueprint »

Ming-Tzu wrote:
blueprint wrote:

Thanks!
I just placed my order...email is ming@grandgood.com ...any chance I can add that to my order?...I'll send another paypal payment...I dont wanna miss out on getting it when the time comes
If you're registered on our forum or if you've bought stuff before you'll get an e-mail when we update the store again with it. plus, once we post them i can hold one back until i see your order and e-mail address. It might be too confusing for me to take the payment separately via paypal.
www.weightless.net

Ming-Tzu

Post by Ming-Tzu »

blueprint wrote:
Ming-Tzu wrote:
blueprint wrote:

Thanks!
If you're registered on our forum or if you've bought stuff before you'll get an e-mail when we update the store again with it. plus, once we post them i can hold one back until i see your order and e-mail address. It might be too confusing for me to take the payment separately via paypal.
Sounds good man...appreciate it

For future reference, let us know about anything you might wanna put up on our site

Peace

blueprint

Post by blueprint »

Ming-Tzu wrote:
blueprint wrote:
Ming-Tzu wrote:
blueprint wrote:

Thanks!
Sounds good man...appreciate it

For future reference, let us know about anything you might wanna put up on our site

Peace
will do. thanks for the support.
www.weightless.net

GoldenCrates

Post by GoldenCrates »

got it in the mail today. Cd is dope, keep up the good work :bow:

blueprint

Post by blueprint »

www.weightless.net

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

listened to this today. really good stuff. well done print.