Is this board guilty of an anti-white rapper bias?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Paragraph President wrote:
Philaflava wrote:
Philaflava wrote:
VERGILL TIBBS wrote:Sorry,symantik, but mc Serch wasnt nice.He wasnt that terrible back then, but he's a fkn clown that scammed mad up n coming (pause)rappers out of doe n shit like that. Listen how he ruins an ill beat off of the fondl'em sut min pik ep. Only good thing he did was put :doom: on 'the gasface". FUCK A MC SERCH!!! Also, I hate mostly all suburban white rappers. But,I also hate mostly all black "ghetto" rappers. All they talk about is cash they don't fkn have. 95 outta a hundred mc's r all wack rt now.Fuck wt color they are.
I clicked on your Myspace link and no knock, but explain to me the phenomenon behind white rappers refusing to show their color in images?

He's a producer, not a rapper.
Anyone white in hip-hop seems hesitant to show their face. They always do an artsy image that never truly reveals their skin color. Rog, don't defend somebody just because they support you (I saw his Ohword on his top buddy list). It's an open and honest question to the whites.
If this is the case why have I seen like ten million pictures of Okwerdz? You're reaching.
I'm not saying all, but most. Like even when Em started his album had his color all faded. White rappers, especially on MySpace always have those altered images. You know what I'm talking about Willis.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Philaflava wrote:
Philaflava wrote:
Philaflava wrote: I clicked on your Myspace link and no knock, but explain to me the phenomenon behind white rappers refusing to show their color in images?

He's a producer, not a rapper.
Anyone white in hip-hop seems hesitant to show their face. They always do an artsy image that never truly reveals their skin color. Rog, don't defend somebody just because they support you (I saw his Ohword on his top buddy list). It's an open and honest question to the whites.
If this is the case why have I seen like ten million pictures of Okwerdz? You're reaching.
I'm not saying all, but most. Like even when Em started his album had his color all faded. White rappers, especially on MySpace always have those altered images. You know what I'm talking about Willis.
I actually don't because I don't check for rappers of any persuasion on MySpace, but I do seem to remember promo photos for the Young Black Teenagers that had the tint adjusted to make them look darker, so you might be on to something...

SouthJerzee

Post by SouthJerzee »

It's true. If they aren't altering the images, they are standing far in the background with a hat pulled over their face. It's pretty comical.

ILL SEER

Post by ILL SEER »

Philaflava wrote:
Philaflava wrote:
Paragraph President wrote: He's a producer, not a rapper.
I actually don't because I don't check for rappers of any persuasion on MySpace, but I do seem to remember promo photos for the Young Black Teenagers that had the tint adjusted to make them look darker, so you might be on to something...

that's only white rappers who don't like white rappers

most of the rest of us ain't afraid to show our faces on our albums

Reason1

Post by Reason1 »

is most this forum black or something? I didn't think that many black people know how/would want to live in the forum world.
Ayo voice, it feels like battling season...

Pizon

Post by Pizon »

Reason1 wrote:is most this forum black or something?
No.
I didn't think that many black people know how/would want to live in the forum world.
:omgracist:

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

Tyler Perry Presents: Medea's Message Board
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

ADR

Post by ADR »

http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtop ... viewresult

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Lavar Nelson wrote:
lol i think its time we do another poll.

mike eagle

Post by mike eagle »

GLUS

Post by GLUS »

Conspiracy wrote:I...HOW GOOD BEVERLY HILLS IS, ITALIAN , FRENCH SHIT,SHOULD I GO ON?
yes

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

Philaflava wrote:
Lavar Nelson wrote:
i tried, but i don't have poll making capabilities-no homo.. and the census was :fail:

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

Philaflava wrote:
Lavar Nelson wrote:
:pause:

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

YOUNG WHITE MEN SHOULD ENJOY THE MERE FACT THEY ARE ALIVE..

SECRET TO MAKING GOOD HARDCORE MUSIC

BUT I DO WANT TO HEAR MORE WHITE RAP ABOUT CYBORGS, DISNEY CHARACTERS, SPACE ALIENS FROM THE PLEAIDES, HOLLYWOOD, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, BASEBALL CARDS, HOCKEY, TENNIS, SCIENCE VS RELIGION, WHITE CHRIST, ALL YOUR LOVE FOR OTHER WHITE RAPPERS, HATE FOR OTHER BLACK MCS, NATIVE INDIANS DISAPPEARING, FRENCH TOAST, MAYONNAISE, MARGERINE, CANDY , NICKLEODIAN, SOUTH PARK, SIMPSONS, ROBOT CHICKEN, KING OF THE HILL, WHY WHITE PUSSY IS ADORED BY SOME BLACK GUYS, INTERRACIAL SEX FROM A WHITE BOY PERSPECTIVE, WHY YOU LIKE BLACK BITCHES, CONDOMS, NAPOLEAN, CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS, G.I. JOE, TRANSFORMERS, HOT WHEELS, GIRLS TOYS, TYCO, HOW RAP SUCKS WITHOUT WHITE DJS/PRODUCERS,RAVER MUSICS [HOUSE -TECHNO-TRANCE-HAPPY HARDCORE] WHITE BREAKDANCERS, WHITE LACES IN WHITE SNEAKERS AND WHY EMINEM IS CONSPIRACY'S FRIEND.....

ANALYZE OUR CULTURE LIKE US NIGGAS DONE ANALYZE YOUR WHITE PEOPLES CULTURE...FREEDOM OF SPEECH BEFORE ITS GONE..1X

I WANT ETERNIA AS A WIFE [A "WHITE" GIRL]-FOR EXAMPLE..OR PAM/TYRA
AMC
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

Conspiracy wrote:BUT I DO WANT TO HEAR MORE WHITE RAP ABOUT CYBORGS, DISNEY CHARACTERS, SPACE ALIENS FROM THE PLEAIDES, HOLLYWOOD, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, BASEBALL CARDS, HOCKEY, TENNIS, SCIENCE VS RELIGION, WHITE CHRIST, ALL YOUR LOVE FOR OTHER WHITE RAPPERS, HATE FOR OTHER BLACK MCS, NATIVE INDIANS DISAPPEARING, FRENCH TOAST, MAYONNAISE, MARGERINE, CANDY , NICKLEODIAN, SOUTH PARK, SIMPSONS, ROBOT CHICKEN, KING OF THE HILL, WHY WHITE PUSSY IS ADORED BY SOME BLACK GUYS, INTERRACIAL SEX FROM A WHITE BOY PERSPECTIVE, WHY YOU LIKE BLACK BITCHES, CONDOMS, NAPOLEAN, CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS, G.I. JOE, TRANSFORMERS, HOT WHEELS, GIRLS TOYS, TYCO, HOW RAP SUCKS WITHOUT WHITE DJS/PRODUCERS,RAVER MUSICS [HOUSE -TECHNO-TRANCE-HAPPY HARDCORE] WHITE BREAKDANCERS, WHITE LACES IN WHITE SNEAKERS AND WHY EMINEM IS CONSPIRACY'S FRIEND.....
drizzle and I will get right on this.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

Reggie wrote:
Conspiracy wrote:BUT I DO WANT TO HEAR MORE WHITE RAP ABOUT CYBORGS, DISNEY CHARACTERS, SPACE ALIENS FROM THE PLEAIDES, HOLLYWOOD, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, BASEBALL CARDS, HOCKEY, TENNIS, SCIENCE VS RELIGION, WHITE CHRIST, ALL YOUR LOVE FOR OTHER WHITE RAPPERS, HATE FOR OTHER BLACK MCS, NATIVE INDIANS DISAPPEARING, FRENCH TOAST, MAYONNAISE, MARGERINE, CANDY , NICKLEODIAN, SOUTH PARK, SIMPSONS, ROBOT CHICKEN, KING OF THE HILL, WHY WHITE PUSSY IS ADORED BY SOME BLACK GUYS, INTERRACIAL SEX FROM A WHITE BOY PERSPECTIVE, WHY YOU LIKE BLACK BITCHES, CONDOMS, NAPOLEAN, CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS, G.I. JOE, TRANSFORMERS, HOT WHEELS, GIRLS TOYS, TYCO, HOW RAP SUCKS WITHOUT WHITE DJS/PRODUCERS,RAVER MUSICS [HOUSE -TECHNO-TRANCE-HAPPY HARDCORE] WHITE BREAKDANCERS, WHITE LACES IN WHITE SNEAKERS AND WHY EMINEM IS CONSPIRACY'S FRIEND.....
drizzle and I will get right on this.
The Dr.Eggie full length LP featuring guest appearances by Buck 65, Sneed's Rubix Cube and Kool G. Rap coming in 2009.
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Harry Hater

Post by Harry Hater »

"All white rappers out now suck except for me. yeeeeaaaa!!"

http://datpiff.com/Cakes-Floco-Torres-T ... 16073.html#

the R

Post by the R »

Conspiracy wrote:
I WANT ETERNIA AS A WIFE [A "WHITE" GIRL]-FOR EXAMPLE..
:lol: :lol:

Verge

verge's pixillated pic

Post by Verge »

I changed the pic 2 days after u called me out on it.
Last edited by Verge on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Re: verge's pixillated pic

Post by intuition »

VERGILL TIBBS wrote:The pic was wack either way. I let my girl fuck with it until it was halfway decent.
:larry: ...still pretty fucking terrible.

Verge

Post by Verge »

intuition wrote:
VERGILL TIBBS wrote:The pic was wack either way. I let my girl fuck with it until it was halfway decent.
:larry: ...still pretty fucking terrible.

yes...it is

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

VERGILL TIBBS wrote:Didnt you admit yourself to not liking white emcees?
Nah, it's just that 9/10 they're wack as fuck and embarrassing for the white culture, hip-hop culture and in most cases the jewish culture.

I have always dug a dope lyricist its just that most "white" rappers these days are products of MySpace and aren't worth a listen.

Verge

Post by Verge »

Philaflava wrote:
VERGILL TIBBS wrote:Didnt you admit yourself to not liking white emcees?
Nah, it's just that 9/10 they're wack as fuck and embarrassing for the white culture, hip-hop culture and in most cases the jewish culture.

I have always dug a dope lyricist its just that most "white" rappers these days are products of MySpace and aren't worth a listen.
I agree 100%. Its sad. As soon as I hear the voice,I want to shut it off. If they don't have whiny bitch sounding voices,they're trying to be like Cage or Em or,or.. fkn nerds. And it makes the rest of us look bad. I do like RA's style though.

Martin

Post by Martin »

Conspiracy wrote:FRENCH TOAST, CANDY , NICKLEODIAN, CONDOMS, NAPOLEAN, , TYCO, WHITE LACES IN WHITE SNEAKERS
:rofl:

conspiracy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mindbender

Employee
Fast Eddie

Re:

Post by Employee »

Philaflava wrote:
Dids wrote:I don't think this board does, but I think two very high profile members (Thun, Gloss) tend to save their absolute most retarded posts for off hand comments on white rappers.
Says the man who prepares his pork chop with balsamic vinaigrette reduction to the tunes of The Many Faces of Oliver Hart.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Employee
Fast Eddie

Re: Is this board guilty of an anti-white rapper bias?

Post by Employee »