Is this board guilty of an anti-white rapper bias?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

mtv news wrote:i, for one, hate the ninja solution
you can't use it in a serious way, LOL

just calling people NINJAS is awesome, still :cookiecookie:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
you can't use it in a serious way, LOL

just calling people NINJAS is awesome, still :cookiecookie:
WAT THE FUCKS UP, MY NINJA?!?!
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

clark bent

Post by clark bent »

three pages on how white people suck at rapping....wow

whats next a thread about how blacks suck at country music

pestilence

Post by pestilence »

Know what actually fucked up?
I know a ninja.

And he gets mad pissed when people say 'what up my ninja?' in that context cause he worked damn hard to become a ninja...

he's not about that wouldn't you like to be a ninja too? type shit.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

pestilence wrote:Know what actually fucked up?
I know a ninja.

And he gets mad pissed when people say 'what up my ninja?' in that context cause he worked damn hard to become a ninja...

The ninja community as a whole is clearly lacking the respect it deserves. A new struggle for civil rights begins.

Vlad Analogue

Post by Vlad Analogue »

clark bent wrote:three pages on how white people suck at rapping....wow

we don't, though

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

sayin what up ninja is very juno and should only be done by 13 year old suburban girls.

white americans have spent the last 40 years trying to be like other people they have no identity.

60s = hippies = injuns
70s = blacks and latinos
80s = nazi germany
90s = homeless runaways from the pacific northwest and black kids who went to private schools and became gangsta rappers.
early 2000s = fabolous
late 2000s = girls jeans.

we have lost our identities and therefore have nothing to say thats original so we bite other cultures....we are like asian teenagers.

Guun

Post by Guun »

ALASKA wrote:sayin what up ninja is very juno and should only be done by 13 year old suburban girls.

white americans have spent the last 40 years trying to be like other people they have no identity.

60s = hippies = injuns
70s = blacks and latinos
80s = nazi germany
90s = homeless runaways from the pacific northwest and black kids who went to private schools and became gangsta rappers.
early 2000s = fabolous

we have lost our identities and therefore have nothing to say thats original so we bite other cultures....we are like asian teenagers.
:rofl: have a few friends that made the conversion to the girls jeans trend.. that's just somethin i don't get.. hipsters are among the worst people in the world. should have made your top 5 list.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

Guun wrote:
ALASKA wrote:sayin what up ninja is very juno and should only be done by 13 year old suburban girls.

60s = hippies = injuns
70s = blacks and latinos
80s = nazi germany
early 2000s = fabolous

:rofl: have a few friends that made the conversion to the girls jeans trend.. that's just somethin i don't get.. hipsters are among the worst people in the world. should have made your top 5 list.
they are already in the hall of fame. have been since 6 months after the publication of 'on the road'

machine

Post by machine »

we say nilla. as in, whats up vanilla.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Employee wrote:
I know a ninja.

The ninja community as a whole is clearly lacking the respect it deserves. A new struggle for civil rights begins.
ninja, please....
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

I know a ninja.

your friend sounds like he's faking the funk. a real ninja would silence the offenders with stealthy use of shurikens instead of bitching like a 12yr old asian girl
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ardamus wrote:
Employee wrote:
I know a ninja.

ninja, please....
:omgracist:

pestilence

Post by pestilence »

drizzle wrote:
I know a ninja.

your friend sounds like he's faking the funk. a real ninja would silence the offenders with stealthy use of shurikens instead of bitching like a 12yr old asian girl
+
prodigy wrote:MISSING CHILDREN- FOR YEARS CHILDREN HAVE BEEN DISAPPEARING AT AN ALARMING RATE. WEג€™VE ALL SEEN THEM ON THE BACK OF MILK CARTONS AND THE NEWS. BUT SINCE AROUND 1999, FEDS MAGAZINE HAS BEEN DEDICATING 2 PAGES OF EVERY ISSUE TO MISSING CHILDREN. MILLIONS OF CHILDREN ARE MISSING AND NOBODY SEEMS TO BE STRESSING THE QUESTION TO WHY. WHERE ARE ALL THESE CHILDREN GOING?
coincidence... i think not.

Dids

Post by Dids »

I don't think this board does, but I think two very high profile members (Thun, Gloss) tend to save their absolute most retarded posts for off hand comments on white rappers.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Dids wrote:I don't think this board does, but I think two very high profile members (Thun, Gloss) tend to save their absolute most retarded posts for off hand comments on white rappers.
Says the man who prepares his pork chop with balsamic vinaigrette reduction to the tunes of The Many Faces of Oliver Hart.

ILL SEER

Post by ILL SEER »

answer = yes

but oppression only makes us stronger

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

ardamus wrote:
Employee wrote:
I know a ninja.

ninja, please....
ardamus done hit two homeruns on one page. well done, my neezy, my nig niggedy ninja! :cookiecookie:
machine wrote:we say nilla. as in, whats up vanilla.
what's up vanilla is :rofl:

YES ILL SEER! fight the power! :ironmike:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dids

Post by Dids »

Philaflava wrote:
Dids wrote:I don't think this board does, but I think two very high profile members (Thun, Gloss) tend to save their absolute most retarded posts for off hand comments on white rappers.
Says the man who prepares his pork chop with balsamic vinaigrette reduction to the tunes of The Many Faces of Oliver Hart.
Except for the fact that I've never actually heard that album and kinda loathed the one before it.

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

clark bent wrote:three pages on how white people suck at rapping....wow

:rofl: blacks>whites @ country music...imho

Thun

Post by Thun »

Philaflava wrote:
GiancarLOL Esposito

Verge

Post by Verge »

Sorry,symantik, but mc Serch wasnt nice.He wasnt that terrible back then, but he's a fkn clown that scammed mad up n coming (pause)rappers out of doe n shit like that. Listen how he ruins an ill beat off of the fondl'em sut min pik ep. Only good thing he did was put :doom: on 'the gasface". FUCK A MC SERCH!!! Also, I hate mostly all suburban white rappers. But,I also hate mostly all black "ghetto" rappers. All they talk about is cash they don't fkn have. 95 outta a hundred mc's r all wack rt now.Fuck wt color they are.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

VERGILL TIBBS wrote:Sorry,symantik, but mc Serch wasnt nice.He wasnt that terrible back then, but he's a fkn clown that scammed mad up n coming (pause)rappers out of doe n shit like that. Listen how he ruins an ill beat off of the fondl'em sut min pik ep. Only good thing he did was put :doom: on 'the gasface". FUCK A MC SERCH!!! Also, I hate mostly all suburban white rappers. But,I also hate mostly all black "ghetto" rappers. All they talk about is cash they don't fkn have. 95 outta a hundred mc's r all wack rt now.Fuck wt color they are.
I clicked on your Myspace link and no knock, but explain to me the phenomenon behind white rappers refusing to show their color in images?

SouthJerzee

Post by SouthJerzee »

As soon as white rappers stop being wack, I'll stop being biased against them.

Pretty simple request really.

indianaJ0nes

Post by indianaJ0nes »

ALASKA wrote:
Guun wrote:

60s = hippies = injuns
70s = blacks and latinos
80s = nazi germany
early 2000s = fabolous

they are already in the hall of fame. have been since 6 months after the publication of 'on the road'
you might as well just say most of the whites who are into hiphop have no identity because that's what most of your list reflects...and that is not a large portion of white society

Thun

Post by Thun »

Philaflava wrote:
VERGILL TIBBS wrote:Sorry,symantik, but mc Serch wasnt nice.He wasnt that terrible back then, but he's a fkn clown that scammed mad up n coming (pause)rappers out of doe n shit like that. Listen how he ruins an ill beat off of the fondl'em sut min pik ep. Only good thing he did was put :doom: on 'the gasface". FUCK A MC SERCH!!! Also, I hate mostly all suburban white rappers. But,I also hate mostly all black "ghetto" rappers. All they talk about is cash they don't fkn have. 95 outta a hundred mc's r all wack rt now.Fuck wt color they are.
I clicked on your Myspace link and no knock, but explain to me the phenomenon behind white rappers refusing to show their color in images?

He's a producer, not a rapper.

Dope(Sick)

Post by Dope(Sick) »

I refuse to say ninja because ICP uses it and if I have one goal in life, its not to be like ICP.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Paragraph President wrote:
Philaflava wrote:

Anyone white in hip-hop seems hesitant to show their face. They always do an artsy image that never truly reveals their skin color. Rog, don't defend somebody just because they support you (I saw his Ohword on his top buddy list). It's an open and honest question to the whites.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

indianaJ0nes wrote:
ALASKA wrote:
Guun wrote:

60s = hippies = injuns
70s = blacks and latinos
80s = nazi germany
early 2000s = fabolous

you might as well just say most of the whites who are into hiphop have no identity because that's what most of your list reflects...and that is not a large portion of white society
thanks for learning me homie

Thun

Post by Thun »

Philaflava wrote:
Paragraph President wrote:
Philaflava wrote:

Anyone white in hip-hop seems hesitant to show their face. They always do an artsy image that never truly reveals their skin color. Rog, don't defend somebody just because they support you (I saw his Ohword on his top buddy list). It's an open and honest question to the whites.
If this is the case why have I seen like ten million pictures of Okwerdz? You're reaching.