what would you ask Fab 5 Freddy or Diamond D?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

what would you ask Fab 5 Freddy or Diamond D?

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

YOTMB Media Update: Vast Aire interview post-poned temporarily

Nas interview on my hard drive I can't access on my Mac (but you can see a version at www.nowtoronto.com )

Sheek Louch is next Thursday, thanks Magneto and blastmaster

but: I'm possibly interviewing Fab 5 Freddy very soon

and probably Diamond D next week

any questions from the heads?

oh yeah, I did a DJ Green Lantern interview last week that was amazing... he told me this insane story about how he was in Africa with Beyonce and Jay-Z and their hotel got swarmed, some other ruckus happened, then some slick ass kid stole Jay-Z's Blackberry, LOL

these stories WILL be released, just at various points in time

thank you for your help/contributions, yo

YOTMB steez
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BlingRhames

Post by BlingRhames »

why would you talk to this spacefaggot mindbender would be my question, probably.
Sebastian gets busy wrote:look there is still a chANCE THIS WAS A GIRL

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

ask diamond d if he really molested that kid back in the 90s

Ming-Tzu

Post by Ming-Tzu »

Ask Diamond why he never performs or appears at shows with his DITC comrades

Thun

Post by Thun »

ALASKA wrote:ask diamond d if he really molested that kid back in the 90s
He won't answer ... it's the best kept secret.

"Get over here you sweet plump lil' boy!"

:arrow:

On the real though, ask Fab Five Freddy if he ever drank Colt 45, or if that was just for the money. My money is on him being a Ballantyne's man.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

diamond d molested some kid? :naswtf:

gimme a :lastweek: pass and break that shit down. never heard about this....
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

ardamus wrote:diamond d molested some kid? :naswtf:

gimme a :lastweek: pass and break that shit down. never heard about this....
yeah me too
i never even heard the rumor

blingrhames, you can do better than that.

thanks fam
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Fab 5 Freddy is the fuckin man

just spent an hour with him on a video conference, i was in his crib thru technology like it's the fucking future of the universe, LOL

man, the jewels he told me... sooo fucking ill

did you know that Big Daddy Kane was going to play Nino Brown in New Jack City? he auditioned for the part but didn't get it, so it went to Wesley Snipes (ALWAYS BET ON BLACK :ironmike: )

good times!

get your Diamond D questions in ASAP

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

im not sure of the specifics but i remember there was a bet news brief during rap city that he was accused of molesting a young artist he was working with. i never heard anything about it again.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:Fab 5 Freddy is the fuckin man

just spent an hour with him on a video conference, i was in his crib thru technology like it's the fucking future of the universe, LOL

did you know that Big Daddy Kane was going to play Nino Brown in New Jack City? he auditioned for the part but didn't get it, so it went to Wesley Snipes (ALWAYS BET ON BLACK :ironmike: )

good times!

With Snipes, you should say always bet on purple.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

ardamus wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:Fab 5 Freddy is the fuckin man

good times!

With Snipes, you should say always bet on purple.
:rofl: x :omgracist:

RAZAH CUTZ

Post by RAZAH CUTZ »

ALASKA wrote:im not sure of the specifics but i remember there was a bet news brief during rap city that he was accused of molesting a young artist he was working with. i never heard anything about it again.
never heard that about Diamond yo....come with some sources or stop spreading rumors....

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

RAZAH CUTZ wrote:
ALASKA wrote:im not sure of the specifics but i remember there was a bet news brief during rap city that he was accused of molesting a young artist he was working with. i never heard anything about it again.
never heard that about Diamond yo....come with some sources or stop spreading rumors....
never claimed to have the facts, but it was definitely on bet then never heard about it again. thus the reason i asked mindbender to clear it up.

this is the only thing i was able to find on the google machine about it, granted its from a costumer review of stunts blunts and hip hop
Combine that with him being on an indie label now and a child molestation charge (I think they said it was a 'different' Diamond D), then you can see why he is not heard now.
http://www.amazon.com/review/R19HB0VRC42FZF

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

"I spit that thug shit nigga, MOTHERFUCK singing"

Mindbender Futurama
    Y.O.T.M.B.

Magneto wrote:
      :naswtf: where's the beef?

sajr

Post by sajr »

The only thing I'd ask Diamond D would probabley offend him and thats when is he going to drop another classic like either of his first two albums.

Huldrich Bullsh!t

Post by Huldrich Bullsh!t »

wow, youre lucky. Diamonds been my messiah for a long time. not so much nowadays anymore since he doesnt really do much but hell always remain one of my favorite produers ever.

ask him
      if he ghostproduces
      there was talking that he fell out with some of the DITC crew (not talking about Fat Joe) is that true?
      what happened to the Omen
      is he working on anything atm
      is he working with anyone
      is he working with Sadat X
      is Sadat still in jail

when he remixed for the Savoy compilation, could he choose any song he wanted or was he presented a list.
      what made him choose the Cannonball track

did he do other tracks with Scientifik
      how many unreleased tracks from the 90ies does he approximately have
      are there plans of re-releasing his early shit like traffic does alot
      did he really do that track "drop the bomb" with the 45 king or was it a bootleg

maybe asked before, but what made him think to use the "sparkling in the sand" sample reversed. (for sally got a one track mind)
      and how did he do it, did he record it live and reverse it or did he have a record player that could play back to front or did he just spin it back with his hand

was showbiz the first who had the things we like album. diamond used it later and then even later Beatminerz and all them

when i had the chance to talk to mark the 45 king he said to me q-tip was the one who used the impeach drums first. and he said q-tip found alot of shit first. being that Diamond worked woth them on the 2nd album what does he think. did they exchange records or did everyone try to keep theirs as a secret

did he go diggin with show, finesse, buckwild...

what's his favorite cut off stunts blunts...

in retrospect does he think they picked the right tracks as singles off the album

is it true that he wasnt happy with the hiatus before it hit the shelf and wanted to make changes but the label released it (funny usually its the other way round and labels just dont release finished albums by so many artists.
      if its true what did he not like.
      (i find that especially in retrospect its a very good follow up record, his rapping was way better and the beats still banged)

is he signed atm

edit:

did he do more tracks with Ras KAss i would need to hear that. tell him id gave my right arm for more stuff from the time of the soul on ice rmx.

does he feel that he was the one discovering Axelrod or does he know of others before him.

Mindbender Futurama
      Y.O.T.M.B.

Huldrich Bullsh!t wrote:wow, youre lucky. Diamonds been my messiah for a long time. not so much nowadays anymore since he doesnt really do much but hell always remain one of my favorite produers ever.

ask him
      if he ghostproduces
      there was talking that he fell out with some of the DITC crew (not talking about Fat Joe) is that true?
      what happened to the Omen
      is he working on anything atm
      is he working with anyone
      is he working with Sadat X
      is Sadat still in jail

when he remixed for the Savoy compilation, could he choose any song he wanted or was he presented a list.
      what made him choose the Cannonball track

did he do other tracks with Scientifik
      how many unreleased tracks from the 90ies does he approximately have
      are there plans of re-releasing his early shit like traffic does alot
      did he really do that track "drop the bomb" with the 45 king or was it a bootleg

maybe asked before, but what made him think to use the "sparkling in the sand" sample reversed. (for sally got a one track mind)
      and how did he do it, did he record it live and reverse it or did he have a record player that could play back to front or did he just spin it back with his hand

was showbiz the first who had the things we like album. diamond used it later and then even later Beatminerz and all them

when i had the chance to talk to mark the 45 king he said to me q-tip was the one who used the impeach drums first. and he said q-tip found alot of shit first. being that Diamond worked woth them on the 2nd album what does he think. did they exchange records or did everyone try to keep theirs as a secret

did he go diggin with show, finesse, buckwild...

what's his favorite cut off stunts blunts...

in retrospect does he think they picked the right tracks as singles off the album

is it true that he wasnt happy with the hiatus before it hit the shelf and wanted to make changes but the label released it (funny usually its the other way round and labels just dont release finished albums by so many artists.
      if its true what did he not like.
      (i find that especially in retrospect its a very good follow up record, his rapping was way better and the beats still banged)

is he signed atm

edit:

did he do more tracks with Ras KAss i would need to hear that. tell him id gave my right arm for more stuff from the time of the soul on ice rmx.

does he feel that he was the one discovering Axelrod or does he know of others before him.
      wow. thanks! i'll ask most of these questions, you obviously know your shit, and deserve answers!

and YESSSSS, I certainly will ask if Diamond made more with Ras Kass. Soul on Ice RMX is like top 10 all time :ohsh: song in my books

"i'm spitting razor sharp quotes trying to slit the pope's throat!" :copy: