Philaflava's Ghostface Killah T-Shirts - Now On Sale

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Philaflava's Ghostface Killah T-Shirts - Now On Sale

Post by Philaflava »

http://www.philaflava.com/paypal

In the next day or two they'll be an ordering section located on our homepage with the same details I'll be providing in this thread. You CAN pre-order now and we strongly recommend you do so, but we want to make these available to everyone, not just forum members. We hope you enjoy these shirts and wear them well this summer. We NEED your support on these shirts. If you dig 'em, this site and want to give back-- now is your chance!

The long awaited, most anticipated, Philaflava's P&B Tee-Moticon T-shirts...

FAQ:

Q: Why should I pre-order?
A: Philaflava's Tee-Moticon will be a limited run. This is a summer series only. Pending the success of this, in the fall we will be offering a new series with 3 new designs. You do not have to pre-order, but it is strongly recommended if you want to guarantee yourself t-shirt. When you
pre-order you get piece of mind and you'll receive your t-shirt before those who do not pre-order. Once shirts/sizes are gone--they're gone!

Q: Are sizes available for woman?
A:Yes! Woman shirts will be printed on American Apparel tees. Sizes range from S-XL. We suggest if you like a loose fit shirt to purchase a Mens small.

Q: Why are Mens being pressed on Gildan Ultra and Womans on American Apparel?
A: American Apparel runs 1-size short and only goes up to 2XL. If you purchased an XL you'd be wearing a tight fit Large. We wanted the shirts to be quality, yet accurate in size. Also we wanted people to be able to order 2XL-4XL and not have to worry about looking like a long boarder.

Q: How come I can't get this in different color?
A: Not all colors cost the same and to keep costs down we decided to offer our 3 shirts in specific colors based on testing and customer preference. We feel these images work best with these colors. We have added few more colors options since the announcement of the Philaflava Tee-Moticons giving you 5 options total.

Q: If I buy 2 shirts now and then another in a few weeks will I be able to receive the discounted price?
A: No. In order to take advantage of the discounted prices, the order must be made together.

Q: Why do I have to pay more for my t-shirt size (2XL-4XL)?
A: Because we have to pay more for that shirt too.

Q: How long will this take to ship?
A: All shirts will ship USPS Priority Mail. This will guarantee us delivery for all US customers within 2-3 days. Please keep in mind, shirts will not be shipped until 6/30.

Q: If I live outside of the United States, how much do I pay for shipping and how long will it take to arrive?
A: All shirts will ship USPS International Priority Mail. This will guarantee us delivery for all foreign customers within 6-10 days.

Q: If I buy in bulk do I receive a discount on the t-shirts or shipping?
A: Yes! We have provided several offers to take advantage of if you're interested in multiple t-shirts. S&H will be just $1 for each additional shirt purchased. We reduced it from $1.50 since the announcement of the tees.

Q: I want all 6 t-shirts you offer. Do I get a gift?

A: You get more than that my friend. For all (6) t-shirts (3 Ghostface Killah, 2 Larry David, 1 Mike Tyson) you get the special super-duper low price of $85 and if you act now we'll even throw in a bonus gift (CD). That's just $14 per shirt and you this awesome CD that cannot be bought in stores. Act now!

Q: How can I pay?
A: Paypal is the easiest and fastest way. Paypal@Philaflava.com
If you prefer to pay with a money order, please send request to Philaflava@Philaflava.com and you will be provided with information on how to do that.

Q: Will Ghostface champagne punch me if he catches me wearing this shirt at Rock The Bells?
A: No, if anything Dennis Coles will probably want to politick with you and be in awe of this work of art along with the rest of the people in attendance.

Price:
$16 each
2 for $30
3 for $45
Buy all (6) for $85

*$2 additional for 2XL-4XL

S&H:
$6 U.S. Priority Mail
$12 Priority Mail International (Canada/Mexico)
$14 Priority Mail International (All other countries)

Please add $1 for each additional shirt

Colors:
:ghostface: - Black, Gold, Navy
:ironmike: - Carolina Blue
:larry: - Grey & Navy

When using Paypal, please specify the shirt, size, quantity and provide mailing address. PLEASE do not forget to calculate any additional fees

The concept behind these tees was to take something known for being so tiny and symbolic here on Philaflava and blow it the fuck up so it became an art piece of its own. At the size of these prints, the tees will look like pixilated abstract art up close, but from a distance, the image will be easily recognizable. It's a kind of daring move that may polarize people here but I'm confident in its execution, and most importantly, I'm confident that it looks dope. - agent b
Last edited by Philaflava on Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Yameen

Post by Yameen »

ha! dope man.

Conscious
The Anti-Hater Liberator

Post by Conscious »

I want piece of mind... I need to pre-order...
http://bondfireradio.com #thefutureofradio

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Conscious wrote:I want piece of mind... I need to pre-order...
i see what you did there. i pulled a :ropeswing:

Remo the Great

Post by Remo the Great »

Just ordered. Gloss... check your email.
GoddyNoMore... You can call me Alex.

The Beat Break - A Blog dedicated to Hip-Hop Producers, their music, and their tools.
Alex Minor Dot Com - New name. Get Used to it.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Got it with the "new" address.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

I just hit you up on the paypal, Gloss. Let me know if you got it or not.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

:jayz:

We need a press of one of these pronto. Non-pixelated special edition.
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Employee
Fast Eddie

Re: Philaflava's Ghostface Killah T-Shirts - Now On Sale

Post by Employee »