Max Prime - Circle of Becoming. lookin for feedback

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

max prime

Max Prime - Circle of Becoming. lookin for feedback

Post by max prime »

here's a downloadable bunch of tracks I put together called Circle of Becoming
they are low sound quality,due to my recording setup.

http://maxprime.ca/circle%20of%20becomi ... coming.zip

Just to introduce myself. I'm Max Prime, i'm from Edmonton.
And dont worry, I will be leaving feeback on other people's tracks.
let me know what you think

more info at
http://www.myspace.com/maxprime
http://www.maxprime.ca

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Even though you tried to hate on my shit when I posted in M2C (boooo yourself) I figured I'd give you a fair listen without talking shit. You gave feedback in here so, its all good.

I like some beats more than others; when you mentioned it was an album, I figured I wouldn't hear tracks that didn't sound like they were from a mixtape. The best tracks 3, 5, and 13, IMO. The sound quality throws me off from track to track because there are a few that sound real good and a few that sound real bad. The flow and the wordplay is there for the most part.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

max prime

Post by max prime »

fair enough. it is more mixtapy unfortunately. just splurging older ghetto tracks. i'll have to take more time on that.

and, i was just throwing funny wrenches at your homie cause of the singing, he's actually decent rapper, just not my favorite song. Dug the Big Payoff more.
and i dig the beats on your own myspace page more, especially beat for PeaceAndJusticeUniversal.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

max prime wrote:fair enough. it is more mixtapy unfortunately. just splurging older ghetto tracks. i'll have to take more time on that.

and, i was just throwing funny wrenches at your homie cause of the singing, he's actually decent rapper, just not my favorite song. Dug the Big Payoff more.
and i dig the beats on your own myspace page more, especially beat for PeaceAndJusticeUniversal.
its all gravy. just had to throw that out there. :cheers:

thanx for checking the page as well.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

The Phat Anorexic

Post by The Phat Anorexic »

LOL @ your Top 16

I'm feeling all the instrumentals except for The Update Remix (beat box sounds like it was recorded sloppy without a pop guard). Your voice and pronunciation is way too "Canadian" for my enjoyment.

:ohcanada:

White_Mouse

Post by White_Mouse »

i tend to agree with the Phat Anerexic, lol but i dug your tracks man, your presence is strong adn your production on the tracks is ill, but i just listened to your myspace, maily Dolbi Won Shinobi and The Update Remix...

ANUBIS5

Post by ANUBIS5 »

Great music Max.

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

not really my thing at all..

i mean its different and it sounds pretty good.. just not something i could get into

keep posting