Post by vinylpops »

I'm scared *downloads*

Thanks for the link.

BRAZ

Post by BRAZ »

oh this is dope

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

what do you guys think about the "Eminem diss" in this track?

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Is this album going to be soft as shit or what?

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

did this guy just say "Biggie, Tupac! shut the fuck up!" :naswtf: :naswtf:

I hate the shit The Game talks.

he fucks up all his rap potential with his gimmicky controversies. but his wit with words is actually dope. listening to him causes a god damn hip hop headache every time.

he disses Eminem? what a fucking CLOWN. I hope Em MURRRRKS The Game.

the last line he spits with Tupac's name in his mouth is fucking :roll:

i don't know how people accept some of his blasphemies. SMGDH@rap
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Music For The Advancement Of Teenagers and Twenty-Something Faggz.

WES RESTLESS

Post by WES RESTLESS »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:did this guy just say "Biggie, Tupac! shut the fuck up!"
I think he was talking to his two dogs,
which i'm assuming he named Biggie and Tupac

mud

Post by mud »

Employee wrote:Music For The Advancement Of Teenagers and Twenty-Something Faggz.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

I'm gonna love it if EMINEM comes back outta hiding to chew Game the fuck up.

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

he might actually eat him

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Even if hes gained some weight, I don't think hes fuckin' with the ObeseJesus status.

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

yeah, but I was never Eminem skinny

Drastik

Post by Drastik »

eminem's depressed.
"Anything posted/said by Drastik is false and should not be taken seriously."

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

the Bi-Polar Studio Gangster strikes again:
The recently leaked Game song featuring Lil Wayne titled "My Life" [click to listen] is already making waves on the internet. But it is not because of the obvious two top tier emcees on the song. The issue at hand is the version that leaked onto the net with Game spitting the following lines:

"You see them 24ג€™s spinning, I earned ג€˜em/and all the pictures of me and Em, I burned ג€˜em/ so there ainג€™t no proof that I ever walked through 8 Mile/and since thereג€™s no Proof, Iג€™ll never walk through 8 Mile"

Moments after the version leaked and began to spread, another version of the song - which is the album version according to an Interscope representative - hit the net without the controversial lines. Along with that came a statement from Game clearing up the lyrics.

"When I originally wrote the song 'My Life' I was trying to think back on events that affected my life and how they changed me," Game says. "When I first got signed to Aftermath and G-Unit I was exposed to so many different people from Dre to Em to 50 to Proof. I always identified with Proof. We were always cool and he would reach out to me when ever I was going through something."

Game goes on to explain how the song was not meant to be offensive by any means and was clearly taken out of context.

"I remember when Proof died vividly and now every time I think about going to Detroit I get depressed. That is what I was trying to say in that verse and the more I looked at I realized that people would take it the wrong wayג€¦the way they are taking it now that it leaked. So I decided to change it so that this bullshit wouldn't happen and now it's happened anyway," he continued.

In the end, Game apologizes for that version of the song even being heard by the masses.

"For the record, this is not the version on my album, this is not the version that radio will get and this is not the version that I just shot the video to. Furthermore, I apologize to anyone who took this the wrong way as that was never my intention."
:roll:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Frankest

Post by The Frankest »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:the Bi-Polar Studio Gangster strikes again:
The recently leaked Game song featuring Lil Wayne titled "My Life" [click to listen] is already making waves on the internet. But it is not because of the obvious two top tier emcees on the song. The issue at hand is the version that leaked onto the net with Game spitting the following lines:

"You see them 24ג€™s spinning, I earned ג€˜em/and all the pictures of me and Em, I burned ג€˜em/ so there ainג€™t no proof that I ever walked through 8 Mile/and since thereג€™s no Proof, Iג€™ll never walk through 8 Mile"

Moments after the version leaked and began to spread, another version of the song - which is the album version according to an Interscope representative - hit the net without the controversial lines. Along with that came a statement from Game clearing up the lyrics.

"When I originally wrote the song 'My Life' I was trying to think back on events that affected my life and how they changed me," Game says. "When I first got signed to Aftermath and G-Unit I was exposed to so many different people from Dre to Em to 50 to Proof. I always identified with Proof. We were always cool and he would reach out to me when ever I was going through something."

Game goes on to explain how the song was not meant to be offensive by any means and was clearly taken out of context.

"I remember when Proof died vividly and now every time I think about going to Detroit I get depressed. That is what I was trying to say in that verse and the more I looked at I realized that people would take it the wrong wayג€¦the way they are taking it now that it leaked. So I decided to change it so that this bullshit wouldn't happen and now it's happened anyway," he continued.

In the end, Game apologizes for that version of the song even being heard by the masses.

"For the record, this is not the version on my album, this is not the version that radio will get and this is not the version that I just shot the video to. Furthermore, I apologize to anyone who took this the wrong way as that was never my intention."
:roll:
The Game is cool and I usually nevermind his antics, but the Mindbender wrath is warranted on this one. :naswtf: Disturbingly weak statement.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

WES RESTLESS wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:did this guy just say "Biggie, Tupac! shut the fuck up!"
I think he was talking to his two dogs,
which i'm assuming he named Biggie and Tupac
:rofl:

sun ra
Wifey Material

Post by sun ra »

probably the first time I like lil wayne. good song.

The Bza
O.G. Status

Post by The Bza »

Good track but I agree it was weak to take a pop at Em and then totally retract it with some bullshit excuse.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

The Bza wrote:Good track but I agree it was weak to take a pop at Em and then totally retract it with some bullshit excuse.
:arrow:

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

The Bza wrote:Good track but I agree it was weak to take a pop at Em and then totally retract it with some bullshit excuse.

yea how he dare he talk about a washed up reclusive overweight wigger like that

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:

:omgracist:

The Bza
O.G. Status

Post by The Bza »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:

Was I saying that? Dickhead, make sure you understand what someone is saying before wading in with some bullshit.

The Bza
O.G. Status

Post by The Bza »

Employee wrote:
:arrow:
Still a cunt? Of course

illmas

Post by illmas »

Game needs to man up on this Em situation. a diss is diss, you cant just retract that ish! the song is nice to say the least. cant wait for the album

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

reup?
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;