General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Remo the Great

I need YOUR help. Seriously.

Post by Remo the Great »

http://www.zshare.net/audio/18095795ac6a03a8/
Godamus Rhyme - "Lay the Man Down"
Produced by Focus.

Here's the deal. The above song (GO LISTEN, DAMMIT!) is my entry into a contest called "The 100K Battle" which is being sponsored by UrSession.com and the Wake Up Show. (yeah the one with Sway & Tech)

I am wwwwwwwaaaaaayyyyyy behind on gettin into that shit. There are cats who already been in it for months. (One of them is a friend of mine is the current leader.)

So if you like my music, and that song in particular, what I need you to do is run over to this address: http://ursession.com/godamusrhyme , click the 100K logo there, make an acct real quick (it takes like 2-5 minutes) and vote for me.

Now, I'm realistic. I don't really expect to win this shit after getting in it so late. But what I can do is still make an impact and get noticed. I can do that with just 3-500 votes. I really need your help. If you like my music and wanna support (without having to spend any money even!), then please take 3-5 minutes out of your day and help me out.

Peace...
GoddyNoMore... You can call me Alex.

The Beat Break - A Blog dedicated to Hip-Hop Producers, their music, and their tools.
Alex Minor Dot Com - New name. Get Used to it.

max prime

Post by max prime »

done homie

j. halcyon

Post by j. halcyon »

done.... good luck dog
chillin at the table with my family/hypothetically/tryin to keep my mind off the economy

Captin Planit

Post by Captin Planit »

After insisting on not going through the process to vote for you 'cuz it seemed too complicated, I tried making an account, and now Firefox is not responding. Thanks a lot.

EDIT: Nevermind, I deed it.