Is Immortal Technique the most hated indie rapper?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

peanut butter wrote:All eye will contribute is this:

He is indeed a polarizing character, but he makes very little effort to dispel any myths the public has about who is truly is and why he claims what he stands for on his records.

Dude is a bitch to get ahold of for press. And I think that's wise on his part because so long as he leaves it to the masses to attempt to decypher his enigma, he stays high and dry from having to explain himself while the masses squabble over who or what he truly is.

And he's laughing all the way to the bank.

PEACE
he threatens to rape girls online.... so it seems faggots can have money 2

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

D.ripping P.ussyjuice

PEACe
Last edited by peanut butter on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

chump change wrote:

He is indeed a polarizing character, but he makes very little effort to dispel any myths the public has about who is truly is and why he claims what he stands for on his records.

Dude is a bitch to get ahold of for press. And I think that's wise on his part because so long as he leaves it to the masses to attempt to decypher his enigma, he stays high and dry from having to explain himself while the masses squabble over who or what he truly is.

PEACE
he threatens to rape girls online.... so it seems ruthless savs can have money 2
Moolah wrote:
Smithee wrote:I'd like to personally thank Andrew Bogut.
:cheers:

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

I Drive A Lexus wrote:he emailed Quest Walder from ughh to get the post removed where he threatened to rape the chick who posted his aim transcripts

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

To: Employee
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:37 pm
Subject: go get some pussy

but anyway... so you admit that you have
1) no life outside internet
2) no contact with any females
3) Internet and philaflava was brought up in divorce trial...

end of work...i have a life oustide of internet so ill see respond to you 500 replys tomorrow during work...

Karisma

Post by Karisma »

I think amongst peeps who dont consider themselves indie fans...a Necro type is more hated, just a guesstimate

But IT

Is an instant hate, cuz he seems like he can pen down a rap to sound like he is hard or down for the cause, but in real time he would fold quickfast or pretend he didnt speak english to avoid conflict

He just comes off as the type that will start suttin, all the while havin butterflies in his stomach, then front like he hype to fight when there is cops between him and his conflict

Its easy to mean mug a digi cam...

Its a tad bit harder to pen lyrics about a struggle, but dont seem like you are the type who would rather get the best actor award instead of the most authentic award

...And shave then cop new gear and "mean mug"
"Daddies home...Niggas is Scared, Way before I put the Key in the Door"-Jigga

/\ Bernard Pollards House

...He hit Tom just above the shoes, and poured
MORTON salt in our Superbowl Wounds!!

YALL READY TO RIDE ON THIS FOOL??
RAWBLE RAWBLE

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

PEACE

Panama

Post by Panama »

You can't make songs decrying racism and classism and then be homophobic

That shit don't add up

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Panama wrote:You can't make songs decrying racism and classism and then be homophobic

That shit don't add up
has nothing to do with eachother.

why would you categorically take the minority side in each and every discussion unless you was an estranged communist faggot? oh wait...
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

Employee wrote:From: naturalborn103
To: Employee
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:37 pm
Subject: go get some pussy

but anyway... so you admit that you have
1) no life outside internet
2) no contact with any females
3) Internet and philaflava was brought up in divorce trial...

end of work...i have a life oustide of internet so ill see respond to you 500 replys tomorrow during work...
:copy: why do people pm you.. all tha time

Panama

Post by Panama »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:
Panama wrote:You can't make songs decrying racism and classism and then be homophobic

That shit don't add up

why would you categorically take the minority side in each and every discussion unless you was an estranged communist faggot? oh wait...
The reason I typically take that minority side is because majority of people here are fucking idiots

That fact that you can't see how those things are connected.....case and point

Forthermore you should be fucking embarrassed that you think calling some a "faggot", in it's self is :copy: someone

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

Panama wrote:
Comedy Quaddafi wrote:

That shit don't add up

The reason I typically take that minority side is because majority of people here are fucking idiots

Forthermore you should be fucking embarrassed that you think calling some a "faggot", in it's self is :copy: someone
truth

:cheers:

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

nm

Captin Planit

Post by Captin Planit »

As much as I want to dislike him, especially considering his terrible live show where he talked about killing the sound man because he played a scratched CD on a portable CD player (Technique's choice), he's managed to put his sister through college off the insane amount of indie rap money he makes, and he still looks out for a lot of the local cats who he started with, even when a lot of them are not great rappers.

So, good for him, but I'm more or less done with his music.

Apathwhy

Post by Apathwhy »

has anyone mentioned his sub par rapping and atrocious voice?

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Captin Planit wrote:As much as I want to dislike him, especially considering his terrible live show where he talked about killing the sound man because he played a scratched CD on a portable CD player (Technique's choice), he's managed to put his sister through college off the insane amount of indie rap money he makes, and he still looks out for a lot of the local cats who he started with, even when a lot of them are not great rappers.

So, good for him, but I'm more or less done with his music.
He helped out the homie, Akir, which I thought was dope.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Somebody told me he had a falling out with Diabolic. Did you hear about that?

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

diabolic and IT are still good, i saw them both at the cop shop in LI a little wile ago for the 3rd world release

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Philaflava wrote:Somebody told me he had a falling out with Diabolic. Did you hear about that?
that sucks, The only song I like off of the Third World joint has Diabolic on it, as well as Ras Kass.. then IT comes on all off beat and ruins it

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

Thread is hilarious. Just read the whole thing. Employee & IDL are responsible for about 65% of the posts in this thread. Which is the way it should be on all things relating to Immortal Technique.

Thread definitely has a D. James and Hustlecrowe deficiency though.

And if somebody could summon king faggot Immortal Technique to post in this thread it would be :jiz:
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

B. Ware tha Siniq wrote: And if somebody could summon king faggot Immortal Technique to post in this thread it would be :jiz:
that's what i'm sayin! it would be :rofl: city

Employer

Post by Employer »

Employee wrote:
Mock Duck wrote:to answer the question no I dont think IT is the most hated indie rapper. I think Sage maybe? Vast? should do a poll perhaps
LOL @ Vast.

LOL @ Sage, Sole and other scared/politically correct white boys who defend this guy when he uses words like "FAGGOT", "BITCH", "CUNT" and "NIGGER" while they chastize the same language.
You're slipping again, homie.

www.myspace.com/sagefrancis

check 'heart failure'

for further explanation:
http://soleone.org/board/viewtopic.php? ... ight=dolan

Crooked S

Post by Crooked S »

He has the balls to say a lot of shit that most rappers would never even consider saying on a record... or in general. Shit that can catch heavy backlash or harsh criticism or build an FBI file. I think that's the most intriguing thing about him. He'll say whatever the fuck he wants. It's similar to the intrigue people had with Eminem. Plus he has some very clever and funny lines and is always to date with them. I remember him having a line about R. Kelly pissing on kids, haha. I really dig some of his tracks too. The subject matter is very controversial, which also adds interest.

Xaula Zany

Post by Xaula Zany »

Employee wrote:
Mock Duck wrote:to answer the question no I dont think IT is the most hated indie rapper. I think Sage maybe? Vast? should do a poll perhaps
LOL @ Vast.

LOL @ Sage, Sole and other scared/politically correct white boys who defend this guy when he uses words like "FAGGOT", "BITCH", "CUNT" and "NIGGER" while they chastize the same language.
You don't chastize "language" you god damn PUSSY! You said some retarded BULLSHIT right there.

Come say that I chastize language to my motherfucking FACE you dumb bich.

I never defended IT and you know it cocksucka!

That's

puh

I made song about it and you can fucking hear me sing it at your cunting FUNERAL.

Heart Failure. Kiss me, faggit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Xaula Zany wrote:
Employee wrote:
LOL @ Vast.

You don't chastize "language" you god damn PUSSY! You said some retarded BULLSHIT right there.

That's

puh

I made song about it and you can fucking hear me sing it at your cunting FUNERAL.

the brow

Post by the brow »

HustleCrowe wrote:while we're on the topic if Alex Jones what are peoples thoughts/opinions of William Cooper and " Behold A Pail Horse" ?
Shoot bro, I got a waterproof suit yo.

reevolution

Post by reevolution »

Xaula Zany wrote:
Employee wrote:
LOL @ Vast.

That's

puh

Can I come say it to your face in place of Employee?

Just pay for my roundtrip tickets and I'm down.

Fag.

reevolution

Post by reevolution »

the brow wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:while we're on the topic if Alex Jones what are peoples thoughts/opinions of William Cooper and " Behold A Pail Horse" ?
I'd tell that horse to hurry his ass up and get my pail over here before I let the gimp (sage francis) out of the box to have his way with him.

Xaula Zany

Post by Xaula Zany »

reevolution wrote:
Xaula Zany wrote:
Employee wrote:
LOL @ Vast.

That's

puh

Can I come say it to your face in place of Employee?

Just pay for my roundtrip tickets and I'm down.

Fag.
Say it to my face when I swing through your city next time. It's not like my schedule is a secret, sissy.

Sign up for the newsletter at SFRstore.com and we'll alert you of the next tour. Might be a little while as I'm recording a new record right now. I'll see you in Fairyland soon enough. Fuggin fairy.

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Panama wrote: The reason I typically take that minority side is because majority of people here are fucking idiots
as opposed to you? the uninformed moolie scanning the internet for racist remarks... nothing whatsoever qualifies you to call someone else an idiot. you form your opinions according to which is least popular, because you're just a stone-rebel to america, huh?
the fact that you can back up your dumb claim... match, serve, game. homos play with eachothers asshole and black people eat watermelon--- not the same. homos can hide their homoness but blacks can't hide their blackness. gayness is a mental disease and negroness is a skintone. as for classicism, you could argue that class-systems are perpetuated by nature and the principles on which a modern economy is built.
not trying to "copy" you... you've made me laugh with your astounding dumbness since the 90's, mr. Green, please keep it up. you're a treasure and a vigorous leader for your people.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB