Is Immortal Technique the most hated indie rapper?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Mock Duck wrote:to answer the question no I dont think IT is the most hated indie rapper. I think Sage maybe? Vast? should do a poll perhaps
LOL @ Vast.

LOL @ Sage, Sole and other scared/politically correct white boys who defend this guy when he uses words like "FAGGOT", "BITCH", "CUNT" and "NIGGER" while they chastize the same language.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

so basically what i got from this thread is that his online antics are pretty much the reason for his dislike. or is the message he's trying to send? i'm truly trying to get to the root and find out where it went wrong for IT.

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

tehgiftofgab wrote:nah for real though i posted it because it's just hard for me to believe that asian dude could kick his ass and not only that but walk away from it without getting jumped by 50 other guys
Didn't you ever see The Wanderers? Don't fuck with the Wongs.

cuntface

Post by cuntface »

tehgiftofgab wrote: Image
this computer got tech baffled as fuck

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

some1 message him this thread on myspace and get him to make an account, i'm sure it would be prtty fuckin hillarious to see what he has to say

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

Balzac wrote:give the kids some credit, they won't believe it just cause a rapper says it.
i guess this is what it comes down to, i simply can't

teenagers en large are impressionable retards, and I don't mean just currently, people of that age/development level have always been retards. the ability to filter this kind of thing is an exception, not the rule
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Employee wrote:
ardamus wrote:
I Drive A Lexus wrote:Man, get all these dullards like Hired Gun, Ardamus and Balzac outta the thread and bring back da god D. James.
There's a revolution in my softbatch pants.
Asian republicans that have stitches in their heads that get headachaes from thinking about paying alamony while questioning whether or not they should masterbate in their parents house don't have the right to talk shit.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

tehgiftofgab wrote:nah for real though i posted it because it's just hard for me to believe that asian dude could kick his ass and not only that but walk away from it without getting jumped by 50 other guys

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ardamus wrote:
Employee wrote:
ardamus wrote:
I Drive A Lexus wrote:Man, get all these dullards like Hired Gun, Ardamus and Balzac outta the thread and bring back da god D. James.
Asian republicans that have stitches in their heads that get headachaes from thinking about paying alamony while questioning whether or not they should masterbate in their parents house don't have the right to talk shit.
The only headache in my life comes from reading your tofu-induced sprees of cuntology.

Impale yourself on steel chopsticks, faggot ass Dwayne Wayne.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

tehgiftofgab wrote:some1 message him this thread on myspace and get him to make an account, i'm sure it would be prtty fuckin hillarious to see what he has to say
You can handle this, you obsessed faggot.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

ardamus wrote:
Employee wrote:
ardamus wrote:
employee is asain and had a wife? I always picture him as a real fat white guy sitting on his computer all day with no friends (except for people he only knows on internet)...and have a hard time picturing him having a wife....

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Employee wrote:
ardamus wrote:
Employee wrote:
ardamus wrote:
The only headache in my life comes from reading your tofu-induced sprees of cuntology.

Tofu tofu tofu, chopsticks.......whoa, you got me there, Daniel. Let me know the next time you got to Vegas again so I can get a good laugh at when you catch a seizure and roll on the ground foaming like a faggot from looking at the slot machines again.

Have a nice thread, fags...
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ardamus wrote:
Employee wrote:
ardamus wrote:
Employee wrote:
ardamus wrote: There's a revolution in my softbatch pants.

Tofu tofu tofu, chopsticks.......whoa, you got me there, Daniel. Let me know the next time you got to Vegas again so I can get a good laugh at when you catch a seizure and roll on the ground foaming like a faggot from looking at the slot machines again.

Have a nice thread, fags...
:owens:

Too much Goya up in dat azz, Fartamus. You're a limp-wristed, D. James knockoff with vaginal razor burns.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

naturalborn103 wrote:
ardamus wrote:
Employee wrote:
ardamus wrote:
employee is asain and had a wife? I always picture him as a real fat white guy sitting on his computer all day with no friends (except for people he only knows on internet)...and have a hard time picturing him having a wife....
Says the guy with an eBay auction link in his sig so he can make rent this month.

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

Employee wrote:
tehgiftofgab wrote:some1 message him this thread on myspace and get him to make an account, i'm sure it would be prtty fuckin hillarious to see what he has to say
how am i obsessed bro lol? i listen to him and think he's a good rapper but that's pretty much as far as it goes.

and i post that it's hard to believe he got his ass kicked by some random asian dude and posted a picture that took two seconds to find showing hes fucking huge i guess that makes me an obsessed faggot... i like your logic

LULZ OH NOEZ IM TEHGAY IM LOSIN INTERENT POINTZ :owens:

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

tehgiftofgab wrote:
Employee wrote:
how am i obsessed bro lol? i listen to him and think he's a good rapper but that's pretty much as far as it goes.

and i post that it's hard to believe he got his ass kicked by some random asian dude and posted a picture that took two seconds to find showing hes fucking huge i guess that makes me an obsessed faggot... i like your logic

DON'T FUCK WITH THE CLIQUE, BITCH.

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

Didn't mean to spoil your fun. i'll leave the cafeteria table now and head back to study hall. PEACE
HIRED GUN-Straight Organics
http://www.freshrootsmusic.com

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Summon that deranged faggot, BiSexualInDisguise, to this thread.

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

Employee wrote:
tehgiftofgab wrote:
Employee wrote:

DON'T FUCK WITH THE CLIQUE, BITCH.

Touch
Last edited by tehgiftofgab on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

hired gun wrote:
Didn't mean to spoil your fun. i'll leave the cafeteria table now and head back to study hall. PEACE
Thanks, you incense-burning, Namaste-chanting faggot.

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

the discussion is good. its phila though, so you gotta dodge around the people who just want to turn it into a joke. same as any other thread.

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Employee = G.O.A.T.

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

employee = Image except not as cool
Last edited by tehgiftofgab on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

^^^

relax wondertwin, continue your goonies impersonation with the rest of the 8th graders.
HIRED GUN-Straight Organics
http://www.freshrootsmusic.com

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

[/b]

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

hired gun wrote:^^^

relax wondertwin, continue your goonies impersonation with the rest of the 8th graders.
Go massage Mos Def's balls while you recite the Jungle Brothers' entire first LP.

Juice

Post by Juice »

tehgiftofgab wrote:employee = Image except not as cool
:fail:

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Employee wrote:
naturalborn103 wrote:
ardamus wrote:
Employee wrote:
ardamus wrote: There's a revolution in my softbatch pants.
Says the guy with an eBay auction link in his sig so he can make rent this month.
no... sorry, I dont rent I own... but anyway.. Was philaflava or internet brought up in court in the divorce trial?

You post at all times of the day (most people you can see do it from 9-5), obviously don't get out the house much, don't have many friends, no gear, probably fat (definitely don't exercise or eat good), no girls (that you dont pay for), Ex-wife was probably ugly, but at least you had some constant pussy in your life at some time... ...bottom line is, your life must suck..

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

naturalborn103 wrote:
Employee wrote:
naturalborn103 wrote:
ardamus wrote:
Employee wrote:
no... sorry, I dont rent I own... but anyway.. Was philaflava or internet brought up in court in the divorce trial?

You post at all times of the day (most people you can see do it from 9-5), obviously don't get out the house much, don't have many friends, no gear, probably fat (definitely don't exercise or eat good), no girls (that you dont pay for), Ex-wife was probably ugly, but at least you had some constant pussy in your life at some time... ...bottom line is, your life must suck..
I've yet to resort to auctioning off subwoofers in order to buy enough chicken noodle soup to sustain me for the two-week lag beetwen paydays.

You're a manchild who has the uncanny ability to make IthiKKKle seem rugged.

I could buy you, shit you out, sell the shit under your eBay account and have dinner with your parents.