Employee
Fast Eddie

Obama camp condemns song: Ludacris 'should be ashamed'

Post by Employee »

Politco:
Obama camp condemns song: Ludacris 'should be ashamed'

July 30, 2008
Categories: Barack Obama

Barack Obama's campaign is condemning a song by the rapper Ludacris that praises Obama and bitterly attacks Senators Hillary Clinton and John McCain.

"As Barack Obama has said many, many times in the past, rap lyrics today too often perpetuate misogyny, materialism, and degrading images that he doesnג€™t want his daughters or any children exposed to," said spokesman Bill Burton. "This song is not only outrageously offensive to Senator Clinton, Reverend Jackson, Senator McCain, and President Bush, it is offensive to all of us who are trying to raise our children with the values we hold dear. While Ludacris is a talented individual he should be ashamed of these lyrics."

"Hillary hated on you, so that bitch is irrelevant," say the lyrics. "McCain don't belong in ANY chair unless he's paralyzed Yeah I said it cause Bush is mentally handicapped."

The song also celebrates Obama's rise.

"The first black president is destined and it's meant to be," go the lyrics, calling on voters to "paint the White House black.

The song notes that Obama has praised Ludacris, and calls on him to "give Luda a special pardon if I'm ever in the slammer."

"The world is ready for change because Obama is here!" it concludes.

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

:rofl: change, bro, change!
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Fuzzy Logic

Post by Fuzzy Logic »

SIG

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

wtf is Obama doing even recognizing this shit.

And Luda has become such a fag.

The Frankest

Post by The Frankest »

I'm with Obama on this one. Weak lyrics, not helping the cause either.

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

Obama has to condemn this shit because you know damn well Bill O'Reilly is going to be playing this song all god damn week and linking it to Obama. O'Reilly has a hard on for Nas, Snoop, and especially Ludacris.

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

i've seen obama openly say he listens to jay-z.

surprised the fox pundits haven't had a field day with that.

can anyone upload that track?
Last edited by Balzac on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

LUDA=POTW

battlecatmeowstab212

Post by battlecatmeowstab212 »

Fuzzy Logic wrote:SIG
Source please?

provoked15

Post by provoked15 »

forreal.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/msRXXms_qQA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/msRXXms_qQA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

"Paint the White House black?" Really?

Is Luda trying to help Barack or McCain with this shit?

Not that I'm complaining.

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

People stlill listen to Ludacris?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Liger Woods

Post by Liger Woods »

i agree.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

The Frankest wrote:I'm with Obama on this one. Weak lyrics, not helping the cause either.
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HellRell'sToiletAdventure

Post by HellRell'sToiletAdventure »

Last edited by HellRell'sToiletAdventure on Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

THAT'S SUCH A TEMPORARY SONG

GETTING IN SHIT OVER A COUPLE SMALL DETAILS WHEN IT'S REALLY POSITIVE PRAISE..HE MAENT LITTLE HARM CUZ THE SONG IS SOME WEAK KID SHIT, BUT LUDACRIS IS DISNEY PIMPIN' NUGGA..HE'S CLEAN [BUT REALLY DIRTY BEHIND THE SCENES AND ON ALBUMS ...NOT IN PUBLIC]

SHITTY BLACK POWER RAP..ARE THE EARLY 90'S BACK IN 2008 WITH OBAMA LOVING?

WHITE PEOPLE DONT MAKE WACK PRIDE SONGS LIKE SOME NIGGAZ...NOT AS MUCH AT LEAST..

I HATE SO MUCH BAD BLACK POWER RAP..THERE'S GOOD STUFF BUT..DAMN...WACK P-R-I-D-E? IN MUSIC? HELL NAW

EMINEM DEADED ALL THAT SHIT AND EVERLAST DID TOO WITH 'JUMP AROUND'..DRUNK IRISH PEOPLE STAND UP.

ONLY PUBLIC ENEMY, ONYX,BRAND NUBIAN, DE LA SOUL AND NWA DO IT GOOD..AND MABYE A FEW OTHERS THAT I'M FORGETTING RIGHT NOW BUT ...you get my point

whiteys holla with sick mind science like ill bill, cage, edan, yakballz,apathy,j-zone,apophis,madchild,adam bomb

new name is luxury..call conspiracy 'LUXURY'
HOW RIGHT OR WRONG AM I

A RAP/POLITICS THREAD IS A GOOD PLACE TO DISCUSS RAP RACE RELATIONS
AMC
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

Conspiracy wrote:
EMINEM DEADED ALL THAT SHIT AND EVERLAST DID TOO WITH 'JUMP AROUND'..DRUNK IRISH PEOPLE STAND UP.
:rofl:
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DLG

Post by DLG »

Ludacris - Politics as usual

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t1p8in

illmas

Post by illmas »

Yeah Nas said it ..... Black President

Solo45

Post by Solo45 »

Balzac wrote:i've seen obama openly say he listens to jay-z.

surprised the fox pundits haven't had a field day with that.

can anyone upload that track?
yea he said how he liked "mostly old school stuff (other than hip hop music), but he liked to listen to Jay-Z & Eminem, Altho at times the lyrics can be offensive". I guess for this story they decided to use half of the quote

RAZAH CUTZ

Post by RAZAH CUTZ »

whatever, people are just gonna have to start to learn that just because Luda is black and Obama is bi-racial don't mean that they think alike, even if Luda supports Obama.....

Personally I think that if Luda was smart he woulda seen beforehand how this song might of been misconstrued into some bad press for Obama.....I mean how smart is it to just release this joint anyway despite the fact that you know white conservatives are gonna use it against your caniddate?......Come on Luda, your smarter than that.....

Karisma

Post by Karisma »

HellRell'sToiletAdventure wrote:all these rappers are going to be sooo sad when barack obama is elected and they realize he's not going to put rims on air force one or stock OE in the white house bar
:omgracist:
"Daddies home...Niggas is Scared, Way before I put the Key in the Door"-Jigga

/\ Bernard Pollards House

...He hit Tom just above the shoes, and poured
MORTON salt in our Superbowl Wounds!!

YALL READY TO RIDE ON THIS FOOL??
RAWBLE RAWBLE

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

The Frankest wrote:I'm with Obama on this one. Weak lyrics, not helping the cause either.
:lol:

panthergod

Post by panthergod »

RAZAH CUTZ wrote:whatever, people are just gonna have to start to learn that just because Luda is black and Obama is bi-racial don't mean that they think alike, even if Luda supports Obama.....

Personally I think that if Luda was smart he woulda seen beforehand how this song might of been misconstrued into some bad press for Obama.....I mean how smart is it to just release this joint anyway despite the fact that you know white conservatives are gonna use it against your caniddate?......Come on Luda, your smarter than that.....
apparently he isn't.

He's just anohter dumb nigger.

vinylpops

Post by vinylpops »

Hannity and Colmes had a field day.

Even the horrible morning news in LA was spinning the hell out of it.

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Can someone please ban this fool?
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

HellRell'sToiletAdventure

Post by HellRell'sToiletAdventure »

Last edited by HellRell'sToiletAdventure on Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

Jennie C wrote:Can someone please ban this fool?
who vinyl?

never dude stays with tha uploads.....

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

HellRell'sToiletAdventure wrote:all these rappers are going to be sooo sad when barack obama is elected and they realize he's not going to put rims on air force one or stock OE in the white house bar and he's just another faggot politician
yep.

Pizon

Post by Pizon »

RAZAH CUTZ wrote:Personally I think that if Luda was smart he woulda seen beforehand how this song might of been misconstrued into some bad press for Obama.....I mean how smart is it to just release this joint anyway despite the fact that you know white conservatives are gonna use it against your caniddate?......Come on Luda, your smarter than that.....
Maybe he wanted publicity?