do white people deserve to share with us this rap culture?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Fantastic way to create 5 pages worth of pure and total faggotry. Props to every last moron involved in this epic waste of space, myself included. Look at what we accomplished!!

Well played once again Philaflava, welllll played. Now please lock this shit.

PEACE

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

peanut butter wrote:Fantastic way to create 5 pages worth of pure and total faggotry. Props to every last moron involved in this epic waste of space, myself included. Look at what we accomplished!!

Well played once again Philaflava, welllll played. Now please lock this shit.

PEACE
how did you accumulate this many posts with your suckage flying so far below the radar? must be a regular in pen and pad or something
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

Thun wrote:
The Forgotten Holocaust:
The Eastern Slave Trade

The Arab Slave Trade is the longest yet least discussed of the two major trades. It begins in the 7th century AD as Arabs and other Asians poured into Northern and Eastern Africa under the banner of Islam, either converting or subjugating the African societies they came upon. In the beginning there was some level of mutual respect between the Blacks and the more Caucasian-Semitic Arabs. Mihdja, a Black man, is said to be the first Muslim killed in battle while another, Bilal, is regarded as a "third of the faith." Dhu'l-Nun al-Misri, born in Upper Egypt near Sudan, is regarded as the founder of Sufism. Today Sufism's greatest stronghold is in Southern Egypt and Sudan. Islamic prosperity was based upon Black as well as Arabic genius.

The children of a stinking Nubian black---God put no light in their complexion!
Arab Poet, late 600AD,

But as Islamic prosperity grew, so did an air of hostility towards many Blacks, Muslims or otherwise. Some Arabs complained about having to work next to Blacks in high positions. After the Prophet's death, even the descendants of Bilal received negative treatment. Arabic writings became laced with anti-Black sentiment. This reaction of Blacks at the time to this can be seen in the writings of a contemporary 9th Century Black scholar in residence at Baghdad by the name of Abu 'Uthman' Amr Ibn Bahr Al-Jahiz. Al-Jahiz, to confront a growing tide of anti-black sentiment in the Muslim world, published a highly controversial work at the time titled, Kitab Fakhr As-Sudan 'Ala Al-Bidan, "The Book of Glory of the Blacks over the Whites." Al-Jahiz in his work contended that even the Prophet Mohammad's father may have been of African lineage.

These new attitudes towards Blacks by Arabs marked the beginning of African enslavement. Though not based solely on race, the Arab Slave Trade did focus heavily upon Africans whom Arabs now saw as inferior to themselves. At first these Arabs raided African villages themselves seeking humans for sale. This not being always successful, they soon enlisted the aid of fellow African Muslims or recently converted Blacks. Wrapping themselves within Islam, these converts rationalized the slavery of their non Muslim brethren as the selling of "unbelievers." At other times the Arabs would demand tribute in the form of human bodies from Africans weary of the fight against Arabic-Islamic incursions.

The Arabs took advantage of regional wars in Africa to buy captives from the victor. They also used the old divide-and-conquer technique. They worked one group against the other and took or killed the best and strongest.
S.E. Anderson, The Black Holocaust for Beginners

Slave Raids and Markets

The Arab slavers raided at nightfall, during the dinner time. Africans who resisted or tried to run were shot and killed. Most adult men were killed as the Arabs favored women and children for sale. The captives then endured a long and torturous march through the African countryside as the slavers searched and gathered more captives. Young men, women, and children were bound by hand and by neck throughout this journey, enduring beatings and rapes along the way. Those who fell sick or dead were left behind. Others remained bound to living captives.

After surviving the torturous ride aboard the Arab slave ships, Africans were taken to the slave markets. Here Muslim men would inspect their intended purchases. Women and young girls were degradingly probed by these men in public or private stalls to test their sexual worth. Those that did not survive their time in these markets were left out to rot. It is said that that hyenas, very numerous in the region, "gorged themselves on human flesh..." Pictured here is a slave market in East Africa.

Concubines and Eunuchs

Pictured here is an African trader (possibly an Egyptian)with two Sudanese slave girls for sale. The African is a Muslim while the girls are not. The Eastern Slave Trade dealt primarily with African women: a ratio of two women for each man. These women and young girls were used by Arabs and other Asians as concubines. Filling the harems of wealthy Arabs, they often bore them a host of children. This sexual abuse of African women would continue for nearly 1200 years.

The Eastern Slave Trade also dealt in the sale of castrated male slaves: Aghas or eunuchs. Used as guards and tutors, these slaves were central to familial peace, protection and order in many wealthy Muslim households. Eunuchs were created by completely amputating the scrotum and penis of 8-to-12-year-old African boys. Hundreds of thousands of young boys may have been subjected to this genital mutilation. Many bled to death during the gory procedure. The survival rate of this process ranged from 1 in 10 to 1 in 30.

Holocaust: The Numbers

Due to the enormous length of the Arab Slave Trade, from 700 to 1911AD, it is impossible to be certain of the numbers of Africans sold in this system. Estimates place the numbers somewhere around 14 million: at least 9.6 million African women and 4.4 African men.

It has been estimated that in all, at least 14 to 20 MILLION African men, women and children died throughout this trade. (Photos and Information courtesy of The Black Holocaust for Beginners by SE Anderson, A Pictorial History of the Slave Trade, Slave Trade of Eastern Africa by Beachy, Slavery in the Arab World by Gordon Murray and Africa in History by Basil Davidson)

Ok. so this makes whites less culpable and us more culpable? Help me out here.
HIRED GUN-Straight Organics
http://www.freshrootsmusic.com

boogie shoes

Post by boogie shoes »

Trademark wrote:CHANGE WHITES TO CANADIANS...

True indeed

Neither deserve to be fully embraced by the core creators of the culture on some level.

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

Look Dr. Yakub created the white man and he was black so I don't know why we're even having this discussion.

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

white people fucked up this thread....

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

:blaowarrow:

hustler

Post by hustler »

chump change wrote:white people fucked up this thread....
well black people ruined everything else. in fact we wouldnt even be having this discussion if there were no black people...so i guess this thread is just further evidence (not that we needed any) of the fact that the world would be far better off with no blacks.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

If black people can use ties, light-bulbs, automobiles and sandwiches (which are white things) then we can listen to rap. Fuck a double-standard.

When you read old Arab litterature 50% of the content is about their women sneaking into the barn to fuck the black slaves. I think that's amusing, almost as amusing as the daily Palestine - Somalia confrontations in my neighborhood.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

sun ra
Wifey Material

Post by sun ra »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:When you read old Arab litterature 50% of the content is about their women sneaking into the barn to fuck the black slaves. I think that's amusing, almost as amusing as the daily Palestine - Somalia confrontations in my neighborhood.
sounds familiar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

sun ra wrote:
Comedy Quaddafi wrote:When you read old Arab litterature 50% of the content is about their women sneaking into the barn to fuck the black slaves. I think that's amusing, almost as amusing as the daily Palestine - Somalia confrontations in my neighborhood.
sounds familiar :lol: :lol: :lol:
:killacam:

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

hustler wrote:
well black people ruined everything else. in fact we wouldnt even be having this discussion if there were no black people...so i guess this thread is just further evidence (not that we needed any) of the fact that the world would be far better off with no blacks.
you're a Canadian with teeth that lean from left to right when you chew and thought saying the word nigger on the net made you the shit. shut your Terrance & Phillip-ass up.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

BlingRhames wrote:the hardest part is picking which conspiracy line to sig....
you chose wisely

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

hustler wrote:
your teeth are high yella

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

ALASKA wrote:
hustler wrote:
:rofl: :copy: :rofl: :copy:

look: hustler has TWO emoticons! :goldgrill: and :spacehomo:

hustler, you beg for a black man's fist to fuck your face up for two reasons: free dental adjustment (ANYTHING has to be an improvement) and the fact that anyone paying you any attention is noteworthy, since the majority of your existence, earthlings spend their time giving less than one watery shitstain about your entire essence
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hustler

Post by hustler »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
ALASKA wrote:
hustler wrote:
:rofl: :copy: :rofl: :copy:

look: hustler has TWO emoticons! :goldgrill: and :spacehomo:

hustler, you beg for a black man's fist to fuck your face up for two reasons: free dental adjustment (ANYTHING has to be an improvement) and the fact that anyone paying you any attention is noteworthy, since the majority of your existence, earthlings spend their time giving less than one watery shitstain about your entire essence
a world without you would be better than a world without blacks.

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

i aint gonna let no government person/idiot tell me who i can sleep with/fuck....

bring on the white girls, so they can get the same love they would get from the white man

junt dont bring back segregation

i also want black girls that have not been oversaturated with lust [not respect] for money/material value and wealth.

black women that are consciously spiritual and happy in existance, treat black men like loving provider/creators and bless us males with the goddess/feminine insights of ideas

more fucking needs to happen...less warring.

sex is therapy...and the act of it is free!

im all about truth and equal rights, eternally, cuz i know more important individuals await to see if we can be like them...

HTM ASCENDED MASTERS 76 DEGREE
AMC
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

ILL SEER

Post by ILL SEER »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:even if it takes a million lifetimes, Africa, the cradle of civilization, WILL reach its former glory days and heal itself from the scars of European/Christian invasion and the repercussions of the African Holocaust aka Slavery.
Ethiopia was the first Christian nation on Earth.
It was not due to an 'invasion' or war effort.

Mota

Post by Mota »

LA COKA NOSTRA!!
Roll that shit, light that shit, smoke it.

ILL SEER

Post by ILL SEER »

Thun wrote:LOL@ the fact that there is still chattel slavery in the Arab world in 2008.

I had a friend in graduate school who was a member of the Jordanian Royal family. He related to me a story about a summit between the heads of state of Jordan and Saudi Arabia in the early 1980s.

The Saudi delegation came to Amman with a gift for the royal family. 15 black boys who were purchased from slave traders in the Sudan, available for heavy labor. When the Jordanians refused this wonderful gift, the Saudis informed them that the boys would be executed upon return to Riyadh. Horrified, prominent families in Jordan agreed to adopt the boys and integrate them into Jordanian society.

This isn't exactly something that happens very often in the United States these days. I mean, the closest approximation to chattel slavery claimed by black americans these days is being signed to a major record label, LOLZERS. Also, whitey had NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. So I imagine Mindbender and company will attempt to rationalize it.

yeah but those were Christian black boys so that makes it OK

hustler

Post by hustler »

ILL SEER wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:even if it takes a million lifetimes, Africa, the cradle of civilization, WILL reach its former glory days and heal itself from the scars of European/Christian invasion and the repercussions of the African Holocaust aka Slavery.
Ethiopia was the first Christian nation on Earth.
It was not due to an 'invasion' or war effort.
truedat. god decided to put all the bad things into africa to punish it for having the wrong color of skin.