do white people deserve to share with us this rap culture?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Conspiracy

do white people deserve to share with us this rap culture?

Post by Conspiracy »

ok...we all know hiphop is a universal culture,but due to modern-day bullshit, the game has become a wack ugly joke, compared to better years, 1979-1999...

we have had alot of wack black mcs but usually they all were just drugdealers, gunmen, hustlers, pimps, students of poetry, style creators, DJs/breakdancers/managers/club owners and fans/listeners
just trying to survive the inconceivable decimaton of the nubian culture since the first inhabitants of earth....

can any white cat that has some sort of true or better than bullshit hate opinion as to why most of the worldwide caucasian culture WILL NOT SEEMINGLY STOP TRYING TO CONQUER THE HISTORY AND PROGRESSIVE ASCENSION TO SPIRITUAL LEVELS OF US AFRICANS...?

even when they help us , they still try to kill us....WTF kinda shit is that?

of course we HAVE TO share the economic/monetary [white boy created too] side of hiphop, but because of past oppresive racism endured by blacks do we really need to be positively conscious of being 'the better people'...like letting them ATTEMPT to overcontrol every last aspect of mostly black created artwork?

ever hear the saying, 'you can't buy talent'?-that's why they try to be down with us...cuz all the people on their side, that refuse to work/be around black people are FUCKING PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR SEMI-LIVING PIECES OF NIGGER SHIT...

and this isnt EVEN racism, its overgeneralization extremely simplified and accurate...all in all sorta thing.

i seen far too much white people clean-out/completlely and fully rob tons of black people in the industry...stories of corporate labels making billions while the ACTUAL ART CREATORS get such inconceivably small profits, that it basically is just making albums for execs to extend the criminal existances of nonsensical bullshit..

philacats, i LOVE ALOT OF WHITE MCS [el-p, eminem, cage, ill bill, necro]
but they paid a good real amount of not even money, but LOVE AND TIME RESPECT to blacks in positions of power since long time ago.

but the WHITE CORPORATE AGENDS calls for secretly obvious genocide cloaked under a pretense of 'HELP'...

so here it is,
what will cause the mental and physical freedom for the future of black entertainment everywhere?

do we need to go back to africa and start over? taking our experience, brains and souls back to where we can at least spiritually righteously progress without unnecessary problem obstacles?

do we need to completely reverse our love and just go for all-out war against the guilty [AND I ONLY MEAN GUILTY...I AINT KILLING NO INNOCENT WHITE PEOPLE...THEY NEED TO LIVE, TOO]

if organized theft greed by the old/evil white individuals is THE ONLY THING THAT THE ARE IN LIFE FOR...THEN, UH,...may god be with them, cuz most of the rich wrong criminals have set themselves up in a position where they will be damned divinely for at least the equivalent duration for the crimes against humanity and history

this may get alot of my white friends hating me for however long, but, YOU GUYS HAVE RAN THE GAME WRONG AND WITH FUCKERY WORK PRACTISES FOR YEARS PAST YOUR EXPIRATION DATE.

yo all are being watched by the beings higher than yourselves and basically, anything that your young simple minds can conceive/comprehend...they will treat you as you have treated others

there is one white person, a dischordian symbiote chaos demon psy-vamp [go figure, i learned the words to explain the situation] and some other jonesing bitch...trying to ruin conspiracy's life in front of everybody on earth, while 'taking' for his selfish self....

i know not all white people are the same, nor are everybody of any race/species but I AM STALKED BY THIS YELLOW-BELLIED COWARD SORCEROR FROM DIMENSIONS/PLACES UNKNOWN...AND HE IS JUST EVIL FOR WRONG...

i need to ask a white person this...why are you people so evil in general? not all of you are, but tell me ,any white person,from a white persons perspective, you MUST SEE AND THINK THE WRONG SHIT NUFF WHITE PEOPLE DO...and i'm just wondering, 'what do you think about your own kind'?....i'd like to know this...

ANACHRON IS ONE OF THE MOST WRONGDOING DEMONS EVER..AND HE IS CAUCASIAN..DEFINATELY THE M-O-S-T GOD FUCKING CHRIST DAMNED BAD BEINGS THAT HAS EVER TOUCHED CONTACT.
PEACE, FOREVER LOSER.

i know cosmic white culture and the pleaidians are not truly impressed with the way many have been living around earth...there are mosr than just one type of white person...

extraterestrial whites unite with extraterrestrial blacks and let's leave the swine slurping suckas behind, where they can have all the nothing the want , cuz they aint getting much more, not until punishment served fully

i aint letting the industry fuck up the nigger shit we made by slavery and try to cause even MORE ATROCITY HORRORS against innocent indiviuals

if it takes the death of everyone on planet earth, JUSTICE WILL COME FOR ANYONE DESERVING

the future is now and niggaz dont play all that lie about reparations shit

YALL CAME FROM US...

IMA BURN ME A KING JAMES BIBLE.

may other whites not be outright WRONG, and do the right thing until hiphop get somewhere safer....you dont know yet what the culture is supposed to be...love potential

race conscious

to answer the subject question, what we create is ours, what you create is yours...original ownership is eternal, silly idiots..make your own raps and if niggas want to like you, then ok...but we made rocknroll/jazz etc so by the end, you'll be learning from us if you want to be involved around us.

learn better styles white cats ,and show and prove....freedom of speech
it hasnt even begun to start, the return to black glory...

YASHUA IS ANNUNAQUI ELOHEEM!

TELL ANY FAKE WHITE JESUS IF HE COMES BACK, I'LL KILL HIM AGAIN

2012 cosmic divinity intergalactically commences, regardless of life/death

if you think ANYTHING, make it true to yourself...even racist..cuz if that's what you really want to be, then cool, but it will be known and shown

i try to save all beings, colorblind

MAN YOU WHITE PEOPLE LIE CHEAT AND STEAL FOR NO REASON ALOT
AMC
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

H.E.

Post by H.E. »

it aint april yet

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

I'm not reading all that but based on the title I will respond with this...

Without WHITES there would be NO rap culture today. NONE!

It doesn't mean it gives whites a free pass to inject themselves in this culture as artists but surely the preservation, the business, the notoriety happened because the white man was involved.

You'd be foolish to think otherwise.
Last edited by Philaflava on Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

step one

Post by step one »

you're a tool.
go and do something productive with your time.

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

Conspiracy wrote:i need to ask a white person this...why are you people so evil in general?
:lol:

Vice

Post by Vice »

Conspiracy you're the whitest black guy I know.

:lol:

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

Philaflava wrote:I'm not reading all that but based on the title I will respond with this...

It doesn't mean it gives whites a free pass to inject themselves in this culture as artists but surely the preservation, the business, the notoriety happened because the white man was involved.

:omgracist:

Harlem Renaissance much, Jason? Thank you o white man for bringin us the Kultcha.... lol
HIRED GUN-Straight Organics
http://www.freshrootsmusic.com

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

if i had feelings you'd be hurtin'em dawg
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

Tell you what, Conspiracy: we white folks will stop ruining rap music if you will stop mangling the English language. Deal?

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

Reggie wrote:Tell you what, Conspiracy: we white folks will stop ruining rap music if you will stop mangling the English language. Deal?
:copy:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

hired gun wrote:
Philaflava wrote:I'm not reading all that but based on the title I will respond with this...

Harlem Renaissance much, Jason? Thank you o white man for bringin us the Kultcha.... lol
Nah that's how an un-established, unsigned act might take it. But every major player in the game has a career because somebody whether it was Doug Morris, Clive Davis, Bryan Turner, Barry Weiss, Rick Rubin, Lyor Cohen, Bob Perry, David Geffen, Jimmy Iovine, Tommy Motoll and I could go on for days.

Whether you like these folks or their intentions were true, the fact is these people (Google them if you aren't familiar) allowed this music to breathe. They gave opportunities. Invested millions and gave careers to people.

You're not signed to a label. You weren't one of those who benefited from these people so you may not realize or appreciate their efforts. Fact is, every major accomplishment whether it's YO! or Wild Style or LL Cool J happened because white people were involved.

That's not to say white people deserve all the credit or even half, but to say should whites be able to enjoy this culture after they saved it is fucking ridiculously stupid.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

Reggie wrote:Tell you what, Conspiracy: we white folks will stop ruining rap music if you will stop mangling the English language. Deal?
:omgracist: what do you mean you
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Lid

Post by Lid »

hired gun wrote:

you didnt know, the white man is needed to save all things black related. his preservation skills are unparalleled. if history is an indication, in 20 years, hip hop will have been started by Awesome Heath in some hippie studio in manhattan in the 70's

Vice

Post by Vice »

Also....Africans don't consider Jamaicans to be African.

:killacam: :omgracist: :lol: :megaman:

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

Philaflava wrote:
hired gun wrote:

Nah that's how an un-established, unsigned act might take it. But every major player in the game has a career because somebody whether it was Doug Morris, Clive Davis, Bryan Turner, Barry Weiss, Rick Rubin, Lyor Cohen, Bob Perry, David Geffen, Jimmy Iovine, Tommy Motoll and I could go on for days.

Whether you like these folks or their intentions were true, the fact is these people (Google them if you aren't familiar) allowed this music to breathe. They gave opportunities. Invested millions and gave careers to people.

You're not signed to a label. You weren't one of those who benefited from these people so you may not realize or appreciate their efforts. Fact is, every major accomplishment whether it's YO! or Wild Style or LL Cool J happened because white people were involved.

That's not to say white people deserve all the credit or even half, but to say should whites be able to enjoy this culture after they saved it is fucking ridiculously stupid.
No, its how an educated artist who understands a bit of history and the english language takes it. No one said they didn't, but you said without them? Well..that's real neat and tidy considering pretty much every diasporic culture in this country once it was at the tipping point was co-opted. I'm well aware of white executives crossing over the music , mostly to their benefit in the name of "saving" it...when it wasn't in the need of saving.

Your statement implies that things such as black promoters, radio etc. couldn't exist, when history shows they had and simply were muscled out of the marketplace. Stax Records. exhibit A.

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

Good stuff, I was just waiting for a new Prodigy blog, but this does the trick nicely.
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

white people been the economic backbone of hip hop longer than anyone wants to realize.

white people ran the major labels that put the shit out. even Def Jam was Russell Simmons and now-ZZ Top-looking Rick Rubin.

Conspiracy, I love you, but you generalize your thoughts too much, sometimes. To rate white people all equal is about as insane as considering all black people equal... and god knows neither one of them are true.

your thoughts are explosively and artistically maniacal.

how do you know who is evil, though? only God can judge. and if your inner God judges a white person evil, and decides to kill them for the sake of hip hop culture or the future of planet earth... then what? you ready to deal with the karma of that?

culture is a cult, expanded.
white people and black people got a lot of healing to do before anybody does anything drastic.

and reparations and an exodus back to Africa is a necessary part of that healing process... but heads ain't ready for that shit yet

one
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

hired gun wrote:
Philaflava wrote:
hired gun wrote:

No, its how an educated artist who understands a bit of history and the english language takes it. No one said they didn't, but you said without them? Well..that's real neat and tidy considering pretty much every diasporic culture in this country once it was at the tipping point was co-opted. I'm well aware of white executives crossing over the music , mostly to their benefit in the name of "saving" it...when it wasn't in the need of saving.

Your statement implies that things such as black promoters, radio etc. couldn't exist, when history shows they had and simply were muscled out of the marketplace. Stax Records. exhibit A.
You're self-employed, educated and no white man has anything to do with that. But you aren't on the map when it comse to hip-hop. We're talking about the big picture. Rappers, labels or events people from all walks of life can say they are aware of. All that happened with the help of whitey.

What I said is without White people there would be no culture today. The music was a business and in the 80's, 90's and 00's all of those businesses with the exception of Motown and a few others (indies like Rap-A-Lot) were run by white folks. White people saw the opportunity and ran with it. That preserved the culture because if it wasn't profitable there would be no culture.

For every Black label out there is a white man (like Koch) who owns it. You can believe what they tell you, like how FUBU was suppose to be 4 blacks making clothes for you, but the truth was a Jew owned FUBU.

Whether you found out about rap from Yo! MTV, The Source or whatever it was because a cracker (reformed wigga or current) put it there.

Black promoters did not save the culture. They did not bring it to the forefront. They did not give guys like No Limit, Cash Money, Wu-Tang Clan and any big conglomerate the careers they'd had.

Let's not even get started on the % of consumers and their races. We know how this thread is going to unfold and the :omgracist: will be used in just about every post here on out, but what I'm saying shouldn't be all that shocking or new to most of you.

step one

Post by step one »

seeing as no one else has done it and Ive got 10 minues left to kill before I go home for the day:

Alchemist, Rick Rubin, Stretch Armstrong, Muggs, Mark Ronson, Beastie Boys, Eminem, MC Serch, Rectangle...

fuck it I cant be bothered to dignify the original post. Im going home.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

i'm just waiting for this to turn into a huge "White people vs. canadians" debate.

sun ra
Wifey Material

Post by sun ra »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:Conspiracy, I love you, but you generalize your thoughts too much
this coming from you is :rofl:

Thun

Post by Thun »

I don't think any credible person questions whether or not white people can enjoy or participate in this culture, such as is it is.

It's just that things would run a lot smoother if the righteous white people did a better job of preventing the wicked ones from rapping.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

craziest part about this is people taking him seriouse..

HE IS A PLIZZY.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Hiphop "culture" is for 40 year old unmarried former b-boys and the marginally employed.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

CHANGE WHITES TO CANADIANS...

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

no they dont

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

sun ra wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:Conspiracy, I love you, but you generalize your thoughts too much
this coming from you is :rofl:
you can say I'm many things, but one thing I'm not is general.

I'm extremely specific and detailed, which is why I write so fucking much.

Conspiracy is kinda the opposite of me in communication... but also equally :grap:
Thun wrote:I don't think any credible person questions whether or not white people can enjoy or participate in this culture, such as is it is.

It's just that things would run a lot smoother if the righteous white people did a better job of preventing the wicked ones from rapping.
:rofl: :rofl: :hooray: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah, Rifkind!

why'd you sign that derivative ass Asher Roth when you coulda fuckin signed Alaska?!

peace to the rapper named after where Sarah Palin comes from :lol:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

Philaflava wrote: We're talking about the big picture. Rappers, labels or events people from all walks of life can say they are aware of. All that happened with the help of whitey.
Here is the disconnect. Yes whitey helped. You are presumptious to think that it would of only happened with his help. That's my point
Philaflava wrote:What I said is without White people there would be no culture today. The music was a business and in the 80's, 90's and 00's all of those businesses with the exception of Motown and a few others (indies like Rap-A-Lot) were run by white folks. White people saw the opportunity and ran with it. That preserved the culture because if it wasn't profitable there would be no culture.
More presumption. If you do your history about black music, you'll see why I don't agree with the natural ends of your statement. Black own businesses had been profitable, viable...but essentially to remain so would of created a wealth building foundation much like Jews, Italians etc. We know what that meant in this country. That practice has just followed suit to today.

philaflava wrote:Black promoters did not save the culture. They did not bring it to the forefront. They did not give guys like No Limit, Cash Money, Wu-Tang Clan and any big conglomerate the careers they'd had.
You are right, but its because they weren't allowed to. They were taken out of the market, a long time ago.

philaflava wrote:Let's not even get started on the % of consumers and their races. We know how this thread is going to unfold and the :omgracist: will be used in just about every post here on out, but what I'm saying shouldn't be all that shocking or new to most of you.
I need to find the davey D article that talks about this very idea, and how its debatable.

Just say what you really want to say Jason, the black man is nothing without the white man. If it isn't for massa/father we would be wallowing aorund in the mud and muck. lol.

Rob Sonic

Post by Rob Sonic »

I have 2 white parents every time i call they ask me, why I don't make more songs like Snoop Dog and Lil Wayne? My response is always the same..."Racist". followed by me hanging up.

Hasenfefer

Post by Hasenfefer »

and reparations and an exodus back to Africa is a necessary part of that healing process...
:naswtf: