Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Sucka Ducka

Hilarious Sean P interview

Post by Sucka Ducka »

[quote]The Passion of Price!!! SEAN PRICE INTERVIEW!! By OUTTELLECT
16 09 2008

Story: The Passion of Price
Words: Outtellect

In a hip hop world of Jim Crows, top hats, suspenders, and space cadet shoes, very few care. The current objective is to just dance and keep dancing. In the throwback year of 1995 a different passion of consciousness existed. Emcees dwelled in the dark side, rhyming in ciphers about what some will say are conspiracy theories, crime, and knowledge of self. Times have indeed changed.

From what some may argue was THEE golden era of hip hop emerged Heltah Skeltah. The tag team of Ruck better known today as Sean Price with his WWE partner Rock hanging upside down on their debut album cover. 13 years later theyג€™ve released the branches and traded their glowing Helly Hanson jackets for Nacho Libre uniforms in preparation for their September 30th release. I broke bread with

CHANCE RANDOM

Post by CHANCE RANDOM »

:ironmike:

The Road

Post by The Road »

looking forward for that heltah skeltah album.

Thun

Post by Thun »

LMAOnaisse @ Esther Rolle.

Gyangsta 4 Life

Post by Gyangsta 4 Life »

O: Is it because of the legal issues with Rock?
SP: Nah I made a promise to go on tour and thatג€™s what Iג€™m going to do. Iג€™m a man of word. Iג€™m still going to promote the new LP.
Hustle Crowe, what's your take on this?

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

Sean Price wrote:All man Iג€™m old school dude man. I use to love Ivan Putski. He was this diesal polish nigga. Polish Power he use to fuck shit up. Thatג€™s what it is man. Remember being a kid going to the store to get some Chinese food. Come home watch a Kung Fu flicks at 3 oclock and when it goes off at 5. You use to go outside and kick niggas in the face. Same thing with wrestling, I use to go outside and fuck niggas up doing wrestling moves and shit. Remember Sgt Slaughter, I was a big fan of his. I didnג€™t know that shit could actually hurt people. So I grabbed one of friends and put him in the Cobra Clutch. Iג€™m drapping him up choking him around. He passed out and I let him go and his face slapped the cement like BOOM! I thought I killed him. You gotta be careful with the wrestling moves theyג€™re serious. We laughing about it now but son head hit the concrete and I was scared to death. I use to Rock Johnson drop kick niggas all the time. You had to be a true fan man, wrestling use to come on late at night. You had to go through the bullshit on MSG channel like horse racing and shit. And it finally came on. Saturday Night Main Event all that shit. Speaking of wrestling Starang Wondah has incredible wrestling trivia knowledge. But King Kong Bundy returned it for me. They had a bad angle one day while I was watching wrestling and I seen King Kong Bundy cut his head. That was it for me. I was done with wrestling. And thatג€™s going to happen to my Son soon one day. My son loves wrestling. He so wrestling that I all ready know what he wants for Christmas and I know what he wants the day after and next yearג€™s Christmas. He wants the new wrestling video game and some new action figures. Heג€™s predictable. Heג€™s borderline boring. We all ready know what he wants. He ainג€™t trying nothing. Heג€™s not experimenting with shit. You canג€™t even experiment with him with new toys, heג€™ll get pissed off. I remember one Christmas I bought him a bunch of Avengers and Xmen figures and he looked at me like I didnג€™t give him shit. He was madd disappointed. Years later he wanted them shits.
This shit has me howling so funny, and I remember doing this shit when i was a kid too.

Nom Inf

Post by Nom Inf »

This is what a real brotha is supposed to sound like. Good shit.

Lyrical Gymnastics

Post by Lyrical Gymnastics »

:rofl: @ Hancock turning to a verb

Lid

Post by Lid »

great

SHUTUPYOUKNOWNOTHING

Post by SHUTUPYOUKNOWNOTHING »

dude should put out an album called "Broke and Boring" coming soon on Sold One Copy To A Swedish Honky Records

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

SHUTUPYOUKNOWNOTHING wrote:dude should put out an album called "Broke and Boring" coming soon on Sold One Copy To A Swedish Honky Records
:rofl: