A-Rods recent photoshoot (NSFHetrosexuals)

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Brougham33

Re: A-Rods recent photoshoot (NSFHetrosexuals)

Post by Brougham33 »

Money Gripp wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:
eternalreflection wrote:
an-also wrote:
eternalreflection wrote: or some people don't give a fuck what he does in his personal time and just like watching a once a decade type player, he is a top 10-15 alltime player now, and probably pushes into top 3-4 by the time he's done
You should seriously consider taking the cocks of A-rod, Peyton and Bonds from your mouth. Its not a good look homie
I forget at times just how homophobic this site is, sorry
it doesn't matter what you say. these pictures are extremely gay. Almost as gay as the photo shoot of Tom Brady rolling around in the grass with puppies.
lol ok so the pics are really gay. big fucking deal, not really sure how this would make you like the guy less than before you saw the pics
what

stop being retarded. there are ways you can dislike someone more if they do something completely ridiculous.

example: hitler takes money and possessions from the jews.

jews: i hate hitler.

hitler kidnaps jews and takes them to camps for containment.

jews: i hate hitler even more now.

hitler starts killing people in these containment camps.

eternalreflection as a jew: not really sure i can dislike him more then when he took my money and my freedom. even though this time he is taking my life. which would mean my existence on earth would be over. and since i don't believe in the afterlife, it'd be no existence at all. so using the pythagorean theorem, i'd say i have about 6 days to live till i'm gassed. any amount of time i live short or after that would be a statistical anomaly. Also, using Manning Law, i'm able to derive that no matter what FDR does.........even if he saves me........his signifigance is less then that of Peyton Manning according to sabermetrical statistics that i've been able to apply to life in general.
:lol: Fucking brilliant.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Brougham33 wrote:
Money Gripp wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:
eternalreflection wrote:
an-also wrote: You should seriously consider taking the cocks of A-rod, Peyton and Bonds from your mouth. Its not a good look homie
I forget at times just how homophobic this site is, sorry
it doesn't matter what you say. these pictures are extremely gay. Almost as gay as the photo shoot of Tom Brady rolling around in the grass with puppies.
lol ok so the pics are really gay. big fucking deal, not really sure how this would make you like the guy less than before you saw the pics
what

stop being retarded. there are ways you can dislike someone more if they do something completely ridiculous.

eternalreflection as a jew: not really sure i can dislike him more then when he took my money and my freedom. even though this time he is taking my life. which would mean my existence on earth would be over. and since i don't believe in the afterlife, it'd be no existence at all. so using the pythagorean theorem, i'd say i have about 6 days to live till i'm gassed. any amount of time i live short or after that would be a statistical anomaly. Also, using Manning Law, i'm able to derive that no matter what FDR does.........even if he saves me........his signifigance is less then that of Peyton Manning according to sabermetrical statistics that i've been able to apply to life in general.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

jamrage wrote:
Brougham33 wrote:
Money Gripp wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:
eternalreflection wrote: I forget at times just how homophobic this site is, sorry
what

"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

MaskedTerror # 2

Post by MaskedTerror # 2 »

thread lock is appropriate after Greg ended the world of a-rod apologists.

Really hilarious post, btw.

Masked Terror # 2- The Violent One

"The pleasure was yours"