Yankees Fans SUCK

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Money Gripp

Yankees Fans SUCK

Post by Money Gripp »

http://yankeesfanssuck.tumblr.com/

Arlene posted this on Facebook but it was too good not to share with the Sports Bar faithful. Some highlights:

This is the guy who yells, ג€œSIT DOWN ORTIZ, YOU FAT FUCK!ג€ after Big Papi strikes out

Devoid of personality Fred works OVERTIME to attract the ladies. Something tells us heג€™s going to hold onto his virginity for a long time to come.

1981: Began wearing an Indiana Jones hat. ג€œIג€™m an Action Adventure kind of guyג€¦ in the sackג€.

1995: Donned Batman t-shirt, ג€œWhen I put a condom on my little man I call him my caped crusaderג€

2001: Adopted pretentious Euro-trash-ian way of holding his cigarettes, ג€œI got panache baby, chin chinג€

2009: Slipped on a Yankees Jersey: ג€œOkay, Iג€™m starting to feel a wee bit desperate.

I like to spend Shabbat on a park bench, thinking of great Jewish New York Yankeesג€¦Uh, Ken Holtzman ג€¦ Ron Blomberg ג€¦ Jews have contributed more than 40 RBIs in the history of the team. Oh, and please ignore the iPhone on my balls. Iג€™m trying to get cancer.

Joe Pesci

Post by Joe Pesci »

better than the faggots who populate that stadium in Queens

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Joe Pesci wrote:better than the faggots who populate that stadium in Queens
Look it's Joe Pesci's gay uncles!!!

Joe Pesci

Post by Joe Pesci »

:ring:

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Maybe this is why Phil Hughes isnג€™t pitching so well. He spends his downtime at Fenway and heג€™s a mouth breather.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

:lastweek:
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

yankees do suck

THEY DO SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF THE METS IN THE FIRST INNING ROFLZ

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

:owens:

I hope C.C. dies of a heart attack from eating too many pastrami sandwiches.

:cheers:

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

looks like you'll have to save that for next year
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

all that needs to be sad as of right now. Red Sox 8 Yankees 0. yup

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

you can win the games now.

i'll look forward to Ws in the playoffs. yup

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

if we're talking strictly fans, anyone who's been to a mets game can attest that 45% of their fans are obese and look to have a touch of downs syndrome. when john rocker popped shit about the seven train, he was only a little off. it's not so much the gay people and pregnant teens that are the problem, it's parade of retards in hundley jerseys.
and , to clarify, i'm not anti-mets at all. their fans, however, are certified short bussers.
regardless, red sox fans are the biggest faggots on the planet (sorry alaska).

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:you can win the games now.

the playoffs the yanks missed last year. or the same playoffs in which the yanks havent even been to the world series of since since 2003. or the playoffs in which they havent escaped the first round in years. you choose. yup

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Blockhead wrote:if we're talking strictly fans, anyone who's been to a mets game can attest that 45% of their fans are obese and look to have a touch of downs syndrome. when john rocker popped shit about the seven train, he was only a little off. it's not so much the gay people and pregnant teens that are the problem, it's parade of retards in hundley jerseys.
and , to clarify, i'm not anti-mets at all. their fans, however, are certified short bussers.
In modern times, Yankeees fans have mostly consisted of transplants, yuppies, guidos from Northern NJ and Long Island, celebrities, Hispanics and Browns who donned a Yankees cap in an effort to feel American, stockbrokers, and upper-class Manhattanites.

The Mets are the team of the people. The Yankees are the team of choice for pretensious faggots and ignorant simpletons who don't know any better.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

:owens: :owens: :owens:
Nets 2022

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

:lol: Reason what the hell is your sig from?

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

lol thats from Role Models

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

oracle21 wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:you can win the games now.

the playoffs the yanks missed last year. or the same playoffs in which the yanks havent even been to the world series of since since 2003. or the playoffs in which they havent escaped the first round in years. you choose. yup
lol, a couple of championships and a whole fan base gets gassed.

you act like you know what a winning tradition is. lean back.

an intelligent person knows that anything can happen in a 7 game series. i'm not stupid enough to say that the yankees are better then the sox at this point in the season. but you do seem like, from your posts in this thread, that you seem 100% confident that the red sox will better the yanks in a 7 game series when in our rivalry's history, it's a fact that there is no such thing as certainties.

basically, stop being a douche. yup.
Last edited by Gregg Popabitch1 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Blockhead wrote:if we're talking strictly fans, anyone who's been to a mets game can attest that 45% of their fans are obese and look to have a touch of downs syndrome. when john rocker popped shit about the seven train, he was only a little off. it's not so much the gay people and pregnant teens that are the problem, it's parade of retards in hundley jerseys.
i've never hated on the mets or their fans.

i think their obsession with the yankees and yankee fans is cute and a point of ridicule for me. so i like to egg them on.

lol @ the mets being a team of the people. the mets are THE hipster team in NY. hipsters think the yanks are too mainstream and that's the biggest reason why they root for the mets. it's a pretty hilarious phenomenon. i really hate hipsters.

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

as long as ive been a bosox fan they have won 2 titles. i wasnt around in 1900 . time will tell if they are the better team. something tells me the playoffs will be dope. but atleast the redsox have won something. what have the yanks done lately? yup

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Money Gripp wrote:
In modern times, Yankeees fans have mostly consisted of transplants, yuppies, guidos from Northern NJ and Long Island, celebrities, Hispanics and Browns who donned a Yankees cap in an effort to feel American, stockbrokers, and upper-class Manhattanites.

The Mets are the team of the people. The Yankees are the team of choice for pretensious faggots and ignorant simpletons who don't know any better.

all i'm saying is that the mets LITERALLY have thousands of fans that are disabled at every home game.
i got no beef with either team. i know it's gay to not pick sides but fuck it, i'm a native new yorker. i can root for whoever i want.
i think it's safe to say that both teams have some pretty wack fans..but what team doesn't?
also, new york jews love the mets.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

oracle21 wrote:as long as ive been a bosox fan they have won 2 titles. i wasnt around in 1900 . time will tell if they are the better team. something tells me the playoffs will be dope. but atleast the redsox have won something. what have the yanks done lately? yup
as long as i've been a yankees fan, they've won 4 titles. my dick is bigger then your dick. lol yup.

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

lol. good luck this season. we shall see my fellow brown man.yup

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Blockhead wrote:
all i'm saying is that the mets LITERALLY have thousands of fans that are disabled at every home game.
LOL I WANT TO SIG THIS

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Blockhead wrote:
Money Gripp wrote:

i got no beef with either team. i know it's gay to not pick sides but fuck it, i'm a native new yorker. i can root for whoever i want.
i think it's safe to say that both teams have some pretty wack fans..but what team doesn't?
That sounds like my Dad. He follows both the Yankees and the Mets. This shit drives me up a wall. He also follows the Jets when clearly likes the Giants more.

Actually, if I could do it over I would never root for a New York team because I hate New Yorkers :lol:, although you're cool. So is Popa, Alaska, 360, MT #1 and 2, Joey Ramone, Rakim, and George Carlin.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Money Gripp wrote:
Blockhead wrote:
Money Gripp wrote:

That sounds like my Dad. He follows both the Yankees and the Mets. This shit drives me up a wall. He also follows the Jets when clearly likes the Giants more.

Actually, if I could do it over I would never root for a New York team because I hate New Yorkers :lol:, although you're cool. So is Popa, Alaska, 360, MT #1 and 2, Joey Ramone, Rakim, and George Carlin.
rakim is from long island. he doesn't count.

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

Go M's!