Week 12 NFL Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

:owens: ... How many time can the announcers say 'These CB just got here last week.'.... SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Stunna7516

Post by Stunna7516 »

naturalborn103 wrote::owens: ... How many time can the announcers say 'These CB just got here last week.'.... SHUT THE FUCK UP!
:owens: :owens: :owens:

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Stunna7516 wrote:
naturalborn103 wrote::owens: ... How many time can the announcers say 'These CB just got here last week.'.... SHUT THE FUCK UP!
:owens: :owens: :owens:
Yea, I know... but there was some pass interfernce calls on saints D that the refs just let go.. IT WAS THE REFS FAULT!!

The Rapping Coffin

Post by The Rapping Coffin »

Bad night for the Pats. Defense was awful...a defense needs to either be good at pressuring the QB or covering receivers in the secondary, and the Pats can't do either.

I can't blame Brady, Moss, and Welker at all for last night. The MNF announcing crew is awful (all they talk about is QB play) so you wouldn't know that the Pats were playing with 3rd stringers on the O-Line. The Saints were able to only rush three and still get pressure on Brady. There is no way an offense can be successful if the opposing defense can drop 8 people into coverage and still get pressure on the QB.

A big win for the Saints who are clearly the class of the 2009. But please stop comparing them to 07 Pats. The Saints play inside a dome (easier to break offensive records), and the Patriots are the only top tier team they have beaten this year. The 07 Patriots beat the Colts (on the road), Steelers, Cowboys (on the road), Eagles, Giants (on the road), Chargers, and Ravens(on the road) in the regular season. The NFC East was much, much better in 2007 than it is 2009.

point blank

Post by point blank »

pretty crazy that the game had an 84 share in Nola

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

The Rapping Coffin wrote:Bad night for the Pats. Defense was awful...a defense needs to either be good at pressuring the QB or covering receivers in the secondary, and the Pats can't do either.

I can't blame Brady, Moss, and Welker at all for last night. The MNF announcing crew is awful (all they talk about is QB play) so you wouldn't know that the Pats were playing with 3rd stringers on the O-Line. The Saints were able to only rush three and still get pressure on Brady. There is no way an offense can be successful if the opposing defense can drop 8 people into coverage and still get pressure on the QB.

A big win for the Saints who are clearly the class of the 2009. But please stop comparing them to 07 Pats. The Saints play inside a dome (easier to break offensive records), and the Patriots are the only top tier team they have beaten this year. The 07 Patriots beat the Colts (on the road), Steelers, Cowboys (on the road), Eagles, Giants (on the road), Chargers, and Ravens(on the road) in the regular season. The NFC East was much, much better in 2007 than it is 2009.
damn man your breathe must smell like patriot dick...you are just as bad as all the espn announcers. who couldn't talk about what a great job the saint's did, but only could talk how bad the pats were...the pats suck. the the coach and the qb are overrated. fuck what you heard.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

it's great to see lo mo run the ball like we all know he can
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

an-also

Post by an-also »

Nl5H wrote:fuck those faggots i am glad they got slaughtered... faggot leaving the game in the 4th, what a non competitor... what a fag, should ban him from the hall for leaving the game like , or at least not calling his coach a cunt for doing that...
Hating a team is fine but sometimes i think you're mentally challenged with some of the stuff you post about the pats.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

i like nish's passion, but you can't really diss the pats on any level unless you play the 'cheating card' and even that is questionable
Hey, by the way who's Curt?