McNabb and T.O. round 2?

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

McNabb and T.O. round 2?

Post by Philaflava »

"Multiple sources" tell ESPN's Ed Werder that Donovan McNabb is lobbying the Redskins to sign free agent Terrell Owens.
We'd not heard from Werder in awhile, so you knew he just had to reappear with some gossipy, TMZ-style reporting. McNabb and T.O. have made up since their Eagles days, but Mike Shanahan is not open to the idea at the moment. Still, the Skins are short on draft picks and proven receivers, so we wouldn't rule out Shanahan warming to Owens after this weekend.

Stunna7516

Post by Stunna7516 »

lol this would be great

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

I'm going to read WAY TOO MUCH into this, but: This happening or not will tell us a lot of about the power structure b/n Snyder and Shanny. Basically, if it happens you know that Shannahan is temporary and the Redskins will suck as long as Snyder owns them.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

They just signed my man Roydell. Great move.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Conceptually itג€™s a sexy idea. We all saw Owens decline drastically last year; even in his final Cowboy games he looked like a shell of his former self. What McNabb really needs is a running game to take the pressure off. Portis doesnג€™t appear to be like a dominate guy who can carry the load for 16 games.
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Nuke
I Hate Blacks & Jews

Post by Nuke »

I don't see this happening. But yeah... with Snyder nothing surprises me anymore.