LT Raped a bitch

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

dat piff

LT Raped a bitch

Post by dat piff »

http://wcbstv.com/breakingnewsalerts/la ... 78714.html

Former New York Giants great Lawrence Taylor was arrested for rape in New York, CBS 2 has learned. Taylor, 51, was taken into custody by the Town of Ramapo police after being accused of raping someone in the Holiday Inn Holidome Hotel in Suffern. Details surrounding the rape have not yet been released other than the location and that it occurred early this morning. Charges against the Hall of Fame linebacker will be filed once police complete their investigation. A news conference is expected later Thursday afternoon where police will reveal more details. Taylor, affectionately known by his fans as ג€œL.T.,ג€ spent his entire career with the Giants and is considered one of the greatest defensive players in NFL history.
ImageImageImage

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

The details of the arrest of Lawrence Taylor are now filtering out of New York and the Hall of Fame linebacker has been charged with raping a 15-year-old girl, who the Westchester Journal News reported had run away from New York and was controlled by a pimp.

Taylor was arrested at the Holiday Inn in Ramapo and is being held in the jail until a court appearance this afternoon at the Ramapo Justice Court. Taylor has been charged with third-degree rape and that charge involves having sex with a minor. The girl was allegedly beaten during the rape.

According to police, the girl was brought to the Holiday Inn to meet Taylor, who has a long history of substance abuse, by the pimp.

"She was a runaway since March and there was a pimp involved," Ramapo police supervisor Christopher St. Lawrence told the Journal News. "She got punched in the face. We're not sure who did it."

Police were summoned after the victim sent a text message to an uncle as the pimp drove her to the Bronx. The Ramapo police department was dispatched to the Holiday Inn where it found Taylor and the hotel room was secured as a crime scene.

A news conference is expected to be held later today.

Nuke
I Hate Blacks & Jews

Post by Nuke »

Dang... I thought he raped Joe Theisman again.

If he gets jail time while :rofl: gets off... I hope people fuckin riot. I look forward to looting Best Buys.

Nuke
I Hate Blacks & Jews

Post by Nuke »

naturalborn103 wrote:
The details of the arrest of Lawrence Taylor are now filtering out of New York and the Hall of Fame linebacker has been charged with raping a 15-year-old girl, who the Westchester Journal News reported had run away from New York and was controlled by a pimp.

Taylor was arrested at the Holiday Inn in Ramapo and is being held in the jail until a court appearance this afternoon at the Ramapo Justice Court. Taylor has been charged with third-degree rape and that charge involves having sex with a minor. The girl was allegedly beaten during the rape.

According to police, the girl was brought to the Holiday Inn to meet Taylor, who has a long history of substance abuse, by the pimp.

"She was a runaway since March and there was a pimp involved," Ramapo police supervisor Christopher St. Lawrence told the Journal News. "She got punched in the face. We're not sure who did it."

Police were summoned after the victim sent a text message to an uncle as the pimp drove her to the Bronx. The Ramapo police department was dispatched to the Holiday Inn where it found Taylor and the hotel room was secured as a crime scene.

A news conference is expected to be held later today.
WTF? You're lawrence taylor... you can't get a quality piece of ass without getting a pimp and a minor involved. You don't say to youself... 'this is not a good idea.' What the fuck is wrong with celebreties these days?

wheels

Post by wheels »

Nuke wrote:Dang... I thought he raped Joe Theisman again.

If he gets jail time while :rofl: gets off... I hope people fuckin riot. I look forward to looting Best Buys.
when you say you hope "people" riot, who exactly are you referring to?

Nuke
I Hate Blacks & Jews

Post by Nuke »

wheels wrote:
Nuke wrote:Dang... I thought he raped Joe Theisman again.

when you say you hope "people" riot, who exactly are you referring to?
:lol: I see what you did there. :lol:

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

LT = Loves Teenagers
ImageImageImage

SuperFeen

Post by SuperFeen »

damn ESPN showing the arraignment live

artMajor

Post by artMajor »

interesting sidenote on the ESPN.com article

Taylor's Struggles Off The Field

1986: Admits in public statement that he has received help for substance abuse ... enters six-week drug-rehab program in Houston, stays one week.

1988: Given 30-day four-game suspension for second violation of NFL's drug-abuse policy for cocaine use.

1989: Fails breath test when police find him asleep behind the wheel of his Jeep beside the Garden State Parkway in N.J. ... acquitted in Saddle Brook, N.J., of drunken driving charges ... tries to choke a reporter after a Giants practice.

1996: One of 15 arrested in Myrtle Beach, S.C., for allegedly trying to buy $100 worth of crack from undercover police while in town for a celebrity golf tourney. Charges dropped when LT agrees to 60 hours of public service.

1997: Pleaded guilty to filing false 1990 income-tax return and failing to report $48,000 income from the now-defunct LT Sports Club in East Rutherford, N.J.

1998: Arrested in his New Jersey home in a roundup of deadbeat parents. Released after about 10 hours in jail when a friend pays $6,000 in child support and for an outstanding traffic violation ... arrested again, this time in Florida, for allegedly buying $50 in crack from an undercover cop and for possessing drug paraphernalia.

2009: Arrested in Miami for leaving the scene of an accident.

2010: Arrested by Ramapo, N.Y., police, and accused of raping a minor at a hotel in Montebello.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

He's about to be In Hell.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

still illiterate

Post by still illiterate »

"whats the big deal"?

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

:owens:

his wife was on tmz.com saying it was a set up.

this is all types of fucked up.

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

stupidregister wrote:He's about to be In Hell.
:lol:

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

what a damn fucking shame
Nets 2022

A__TRAIN

Post by A__TRAIN »

wow, he's probably the last person anybody wants to get raped by.

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

New York age of consent is 17.. He should have waited a year

Sex with a person under 17 is a Class ג€œEג€ felony if the perpetrator is at least 21. (ג€œRape in the third degree,ג€ NY Penal Law
ImageImageImage

an-also

Post by an-also »

A__TRAIN wrote:wow, he's probably the last person anybody wants to get raped by.
:larry:

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

I still believe to this day that Mike didn't do it. No bitch that comes over to YOUR hotel room in the late night hours is going just to talk. She's going to get piped. Fuck Desiree Washington

blessingindisguise

Post by blessingindisguise »

I agree Big breeze but after reading this i can see how the plot is about to thicken.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/07 ... =allsearch

"(CNN) -- The man accused of bringing an under-age prostitute to ex-NFL player Lawrence Taylor told her to lie about her age, prosecutors alleged in a federal complaint against the man on Friday.

The complaint says the alleged pimp, Rasheed Davis, told a 16-year-old prostitute to tell a "Client-1" that she was 19. The federal complaint against Davis does not refer to the former New York Giants linebacker by name, but the description of "Client-1" matches that of Taylor in the complaint against him."

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Big Breeze wrote:I still believe to this day that Mike didn't do it. No bitch that comes over to YOUR hotel room in the late night hours is going just to talk. She's going to get piped. Fuck Desiree Washington

That trail was and still is a travesty of justice. Desiree already had a false rape allegation against a high school classmate and athlete but because of bullshit rape shield laws can't bring that up. Prosecutors in Indiana at least at that time got to pick the Judge in rape cases. Don King hires Mike a fucking tax lawyer to defend him. Desiree verifiable lies on the stand and no retrial nor charges brought up against her.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

I think a vast majority of athlete-related rape accusations are complete fabrications. Think about the risk involved in picking up some hot tail and smashing it, especially if you are drunk/high. Women arenג€™t stupid, they know they can become rich even if they consent to sex. This causes athletes to perhaps lower their bench mark and mess with some mentally unstable women in hopes of fucking and getting out unharmed. The problem athletes have is that they canג€™t peruse and fuck women like normal guys.

Putting the Chumuras' of the world aside, I think most athletes are victims of scandalous, cut throat, money-grubbing women whose objective is to fuck over any athlete they can lure into their web of deceit.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Who the fuck cares if he was 'set up.'

Don't pay skanks for sex unless you have a website.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dat piff

Post by dat piff »

They say he didn't fuck her, just that he was involved in a "mastubatory act" sounds like he will probably have to register wherever he goes. Think pulling a Polanski is in order.
ImageImageImage