Lebron James Free Agent Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

Clipps
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

NY, Chicago or re-signing are the most likely. I see him going to NY to be honest.

Julius Seizure

Post by Julius Seizure »

Anyone else hear the rumor that delonte has been smashing lebron's mom? Prolly not true but would awesome if it was.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Sankofa wrote:
an-also wrote:If you think you've heard all the excuses for LeBron and the cavs, you haven't heard shit yet.

Rumors about Delonte West Sleeping With LeBron Jamesג€™ Mom

Rumor is circulating in the internet about the issue of Cavilers Guard Delonte West who is sleeping with LeBron James mother, in affair that is going on for a long time.

According to the source, Terez Owens, Delonte West is sleeping with LeBronג€™s Mother Gloria James. The source confirming the issue is from Cleveland and claimed to have an uncle who knows Delonte West. The source said West told his friends that he has beensleeping with Gloria James for a long time.

Rumors said LeBron James found out the affair before the start of the game four, destroying the chemistry of the team
:lol:
No wonder dude was riding a motor scooter with all those guns.

internetfront

Post by internetfront »

just sayin....WGN was reporting that Lebron was looking at houses in Highland Park (just north of Chicago proper, same suburb where MJ lived, close to the Berto Center where the Bulls practice).

Rose, James, Noah....and Bosh after all is said and done? All of that on top of a few Stanley Cups.....

:smugkid:

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

Gilbert Subpoenas wrote:
Lid wrote:http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/ ... imination/
Shortly after the Cavaliers were eliminated by the Celtics in the semifinals last Thursday night, LeBron James placed a call to Bulls point guard Derrick Rose.

Rumor is that James told Rose that he likes his game, his team and would like a chance to play together.

Mike McGraw of the Daily Herald writes that it's quite possible he made similar calls to Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh or Brook Lopez, but James has made it clear that he's intrigued by Chicago.

The phone call to Rose was mentioned by ESPN reporter Scoop Jackson and confirmed by a league source.

The Bulls have $20 million in cap space this summer, enough to sign James outright.
really?

If Lebron has the balls to live in newark over the next 2-3 years, i'd have this new level of respect for him.

I hope he lives in camden if this happens.
I get the whole "doesn't wanna play in Jersey" but he doesn't have to live there too. The Meadowlands are, what, like 15-to-30 minutes away from Manhattan (~hour if there's traffic)? Especially if he's right there in Tribeca with Jay-Z, he can just get on the Holland Tunnel and be in Jersey in 2 minutes. Not so sure that'd he sign with the Nets, but if he doesn't it wont be because he doesn't want to live in Jersey. He doesn't have to.

jredd109

Post by jredd109 »

naturalborn103 wrote:Image
she looks just like him. ewww.

an-also

Post by an-also »

naturalborn103 wrote:
:owens:

hessbz12

Post by hessbz12 »

Delone is the definition of not giving a fuck

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

Stoned Starks wrote:
Gilbert Subpoenas wrote:
Shortly after the Cavaliers were eliminated by the Celtics in the semifinals last Thursday night, LeBron James placed a call to Bulls point guard Derrick Rose.

Rumor is that James told Rose that he likes his game, his team and would like a chance to play together.

Mike McGraw of the Daily Herald writes that it's quite possible he made similar calls to Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh or Brook Lopez, but James has made it clear that he's intrigued by Chicago.

The phone call to Rose was mentioned by ESPN reporter Scoop Jackson and confirmed by a league source.

The Bulls have $20 million in cap space this summer, enough to sign James outright.
really?

If Lebron has the balls to live in newark over the next 2-3 years, i'd have this new level of respect for him.

I get the whole "doesn't wanna play in Jersey" but he doesn't have to live there too. The Meadowlands are, what, like 15-to-30 minutes away from Manhattan (~hour if there's traffic)? Especially if he's right there in Tribeca with Jay-Z, he can just get on the Holland Tunnel and be in Jersey in 2 minutes. Not so sure that'd he sign with the Nets, but if he doesn't it wont be because he doesn't want to live in Jersey. He doesn't have to.
Depends on where in manhattan. If he lives in tribeca, it's definitely no where near 15 minutes.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Gilbert Subpoenas wrote:
Stoned Starks wrote:
Gilbert Subpoenas wrote:

really?

Depends on where in manhattan. If he lives in tribeca, it's definitely no where near 15 minutes.
I dont think it matters about actually where he lives, just the market for the team. New Jersey Nets is going to be NEW JERSEY NETS for at least a couple more years. He will become immortal if he does well in NY or Chi, and I think he is chasing that more then he is chasing that ring.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

dp

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Nets 2022

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

:rofl: is that shit about Dwest sleeping with his mom true? holy shit :lol:

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

HomeSkillet wrote::rofl: is that shit about Dwest sleeping with his mom true? holy shit :lol:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports ... ship-real/

After days of speculation about a rumored relationship between Gloria James and LeBron Jamesג€™ teammate Delonte West, Hall of Fame Rockets player Calvin Muphy said the story was true in a radio interview in Houston with an ESPN affiliate according to Deadspin.

ג€œIt ainג€™t no rumor,ג€ Calvin Murphy said. ג€œUnfortunately, my sources in the NBA tell me that itג€™s absolutely true. My sources, and theyג€™re legit, tell me the only people that didnג€™t know it was happening was LeBron and me.ג€

ג€œAnd let me tell you something. Delonte West now is one of these players now that is going to get what they call the old proverbial black ballג€¦I could not imagine me being in that situation and him still being on my team cause one of us is going to be dead and the other one is going to be in jail.ג€

My colleague George Diaz talked about how this story has been ignored by much of the mainstream media, but AOLג€™s story officially ushered this into the mainstream.

Although Calvin Murphy has questionable character given his background, his comments certainly make you wonder if this story has some legs. It would certainly give some explanation for LeBron Jamesג€™ playoff performances.

In light of Murphyג€™s comments, do you believe LeBron James will stay in Cleveland or has he already packed (and maybe his momג€™s) bags?
Nets 2022

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

I am not a Lebron fan. However, I'm a Bulls fan before anything. I obviously would not want to pass up the opportunity to get anyone who can help us win championships on our team. If this means getting Lebron, then so be it. Until this happens and he does in fact bring us championships, I will remain a Lebron hater.
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

Gregg Popabitch

Hayzoos wrote:I am not a Lebron fan. However, I'm a Bulls fan before anything. I obviously would not want to pass up the opportunity to get anyone who can help us win championships on our team. If this means getting Lebron, then so be it. Until this happens and he does in fact bring us championships, I will remain a Lebron hater.
And so it begins.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Gilbert Subpoenas wrote:
Hayzoos wrote:I am not a Lebron fan. However, I'm a Bulls fan before anything. I obviously would not want to pass up the opportunity to get anyone who can help us win championships on our team. If this means getting Lebron, then so be it. Until this happens and he does in fact bring us championships, I will remain a Lebron hater.
And so it begins.
haha. at least he semi-manned up. i want to see if stupidreg is still cursing lebron's existence when he's droppin 28/7/7 winning 60+ games for the bulls
Nets 2022

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Reason wrote:
Gilbert Subpoenas wrote:
And so it begins.
haha. at least he semi-manned up. i want to see if stupidreg is still cursing lebron's existence when he's droppin 28/7/7 winning 60+ games for the bulls
I just hate his personality. If he ever grows the fuck up and stops trying to be the world's biggest self-promoter, I would come around. But I don't see that happening soon, and I still don't think he's coming. Why would I want to see pictures of his balding mug all over my favorite city anyway.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gregg Popabitch

I almost want Lebron to join Chicago now.

Almost.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Not sure where this belongs...
Sources: Bosh gives Raptors wish list
ESPN.com news services

CHICAGO -- Chris Bosh's agent has told the Toronto Raptors that he's narrowed his list of preferred teams to five, two sources told ESPN.com's Chad Ford at the NBA draft camp.

The list of five teams -- Toronto plus the Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat and New York Knicks, sources said -- were given to Toronto management in case the Raptors want to construct a sign-and-trade deal (assuming he doesn't re-sign with Toronto).

Bosh likes that option, sources told Ford, because he'd get one more year on his contract and could make more money.

Sources said the Raptors prefer a sign-and-trade if Bosh is intent on leaving as well. They likely would want a big man to replace the 6-10, 230-pound Bosh in the lineup.

One source said Bosh's decision hinges on where LeBron James signs.

"If LeBron decides to go to either New York or Chicago, I think that's where you'll see Chris land," the source told Ford. "If LeBron stays in Cleveland, I think the process is more wide open."

Bosh, 26, is an unrestricted free agent. He averaged 24 points per game last season and has averaged 20.2 points per game for his career.

So say Lebron goes to Chi and then Chi does sign and trade for Bosh and send them Deng and Heinrich..

Rose
____
Lebron
Bosh
Noah

They would need a shooter for cheap at the 2.. The only free agent options I could think of is Mike Miller and Quentin Richardson.

AXEWOUNDFISTER
OG FISTOLA

Post by AXEWOUNDFISTER »

word is he's already shoping around for a house in the chi...

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

naturalborn103 wrote:Not sure where this belongs...
ESPN.com news services

CHICAGO -- Chris Bosh's agent has told the Toronto Raptors that he's narrowed his list of preferred teams to five, two sources told ESPN.com's Chad Ford at the NBA draft camp.

The list of five teams -- Toronto plus the Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat and New York Knicks, sources said -- were given to Toronto management in case the Raptors want to construct a sign-and-trade deal (assuming he doesn't re-sign with Toronto).

Bosh likes that option, sources told Ford, because he'd get one more year on his contract and could make more money.

Sources said the Raptors prefer a sign-and-trade if Bosh is intent on leaving as well. They likely would want a big man to replace the 6-10, 230-pound Bosh in the lineup.

"If LeBron decides to go to either New York or Chicago, I think that's where you'll see Chris land," the source told Ford. "If LeBron stays in Cleveland, I think the process is more wide open."

Bosh, 26, is an unrestricted free agent. He averaged 24 points per game last season and has averaged 20.2 points per game for his career.

So say Lebron goes to Chi and then Chi does sign and trade for Bosh and send them Deng and Heinrich..

Rose
____
Lebron
Bosh
Noah

They would need a shooter for cheap at the 2.. The only free agent options I could think of is Mike Miller and Quentin Richardson.
Draft James Anderson/Xavier Henry?

Gregg Popabitch

Kid That's Lifeless wrote:
ESPN.com news services

Rose
____
Lebron
Bosh
Noah

Draft James Anderson/Xavier Henry?
uhhhhhhh, Ray Allen's a free agent, right guys?

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Completely forgot about that.

wheels

Post by wheels »

Is everyone here convinced that Calipari is leaving Kentucky? I just don't see it. I'm obviously hoping he sticks around but I can't really figure out why he'd want to go to the pros.

Enlighten me

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Coach Cal is not leaving Kentucky this year. He's said so himself. Wall said today at the combine he believes strongly that Cal will return, that Kentucky is his dream job. Cal has Brandon Knight and Keater coming this year, but what's crazy is the junior class he has lined up is even better. Cal has verbals from the #1 player in Michael Gilchrist, the #2 player and best point guard Marquis Teague, and lots of people believe Quincy Miller (another 10 top 2011 recruit) will join the duo. Miller has said in interview him and Gilchrist text each other everyday, only a matter of time before he his commits. I think Cal will be there another 2 years, or until they bust him.

an-also

Post by an-also »

Agent Henry Thomas on Friday denounced a report by ESPN that stated he had narrowed down a list of preferred destinations for Toronto Raptors free-agent client Chris Bosh.

Thomas, who also represents Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade, another pending free agent, said he has not forwarded any such list to Raptors General Manager Bryan Colangelo.

"I haven't closed the door on anything," Thomas insisted. "I haven't given Bryan any lists. There is no list. This is a process that is ongoing."

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

ESPN.com news services

Rose
____
Lebron
Bosh
Noah

:ohsh: :gyeah: :cheers: :bow:

I just got a boner
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

Gregg Popabitch

VideoKilledThe wrote:Coach Cal is not leaving Kentucky this year. He's said so himself.
Mistake #1: Believing anything that comes out of this sleazeball's mouth.