OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:@ game. Rose is 2nd best pg in nba
:lastweek:
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

wait so you have rose above Paul? cus he's not seein my nigga d williams
UBM CD COMING SOON

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Chandler really never passes huh.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

FELTON>>>>>>
Big win for the Knicks.
And yeah, the chandy man plays with blinders on.

Brokewax

Post by Brokewax »

Need a gif of that D-Wade fail dunk

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

Pretty sick win for the heat, I'm sure naturalborn will ignore it and just hate on the next heat loss

Also big ones for Orlando and the Knicks

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

I'll acknowledge a big win for the Heat going into LA..

Celts really need Rondo back. Nate Robinson makes stupid plays every game trying to force things that are not there.

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Kevin Durant is good at basketball.

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

Hayzoos wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:@ game. Rose is 2nd best pg in nba
:lastweek:
fucking shit, you faggot.

the sequence in the third quarter where Rose had that baseline hezzy crossover that schooled two people and on the next offensive possession where he had the spin move was the best back to back plays by a PG i've seen this year.

too bad he got swatted by amare and wilson twice each. bwahahahahahhahahaha

KNICKS >>>>>>>> Bulls

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Do the Knicks hit 60% from 3pt against every team or just the Bulls? The last game they blew em out shooting an insane % and it wasn't because they were wide open either. They're obviously not better than the Bulls, they just got coincidentally hot twice and knocked down everything.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Hayzoos wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:
naturalborn103 wrote:Anyway.. Chandler is starting and Knicks have won 5 straight.
Other than the fact that the Knicks have played a lot of road games, the schedule has been relatively easy in terms of strength of opponents. After Toronto tonight and washington on sunday, their schedule until January 22nd is:

vs. denver LOSS
vs. boston LOSS
vs. Miami LOSS
@ Cleveland
vs. OKC LOSS
vs. Chicago LOSS LOSS LOSS We will redeem ourselves this time
@ Miami LOSS
@ Orlando LOSS
vs. Indy Probably LOSS
vs. San Antonio LOSS
@ Phoenix Can go either way
@ LA Lakers LOSS
@ Portland
@ Utah LOSS
vs. Sacramento
vs. Phoenix
@ Houston
@ San ANtonio LOSS
@ OKC LOSS

That's pretty gangster. I'd be happy with an 8-11 record during that stretch. That might seem like I'm hoping for a lot though.
:rofl: @ 8 wins. Keep dreamin pal.

Req

Post by Req »

:lol: @that overrated Chris Bosh and his measly 24 pts on 11-17 and 13 boards against the defending champs on their home court for a marquee match-up.
F.U. MOOLAH

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Rose to me, is like the Vick of the NBA. Most exciting player to watch this year.

Gregg Popabitch

stupidregister wrote:Do the Knicks hit 60% from 3pt against every team or just the Bulls? The last game they blew em out shooting an insane % and it wasn't because they were wide open either. They're obviously not better than the Bulls, they just got coincidentally hot twice and knocked down everything.
OBVIOUSLY

Boris.

Post by Boris. »

i noticed yesterday that i hate the bulls for some reason. probably hayzoos
If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk.

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

Boris. wrote:i noticed yesterday that i hate the bulls for some reason. probably hayzoos
Is your shift button stuck faggot?

Mods?

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

Req wrote::lol: @that overrated Chris Bosh and his measly 24 pts on 11-17 and 13 boards against the defending champs on their home court for a marquee match-up.
:lol:

This was a statement win for Miami. We put it together both offensively and defensively.

Gregg Popabitch

LOL @ BLOCKING 6 OF ROSE'S SHOTS AND FORCING HIM TO COMMIT 7 TURNOVERS!!!!

SUBSEQUENTLY DROPPED IN MY PG RANKINGS BECAUSE OF THIS

BEST KNICKSMAS EVER

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Lakers suck, the game wasn't even entertaining.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Across the board I loved the Christmas day kicks/sock combos, they were just showing out like how the best player in soccer wears gold boots like hey look at me yes we are playing on christmas day and yes this shoes were made specifically for today cause we're that sweet bitch.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

^^
yea. reminded me of kicks made just for all-star apperances. remember c-webb's dadas? LOL
Nets 2022

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

Few days late, but I don't really see the point of the trade that the Magic made. I think Hedo does play well with Howard, but he's still an out of shape, soft faggot. He likes to work with the ball in his hands, but so does Arenas and Jameer. I don't see Hedo playing as well as he did when he was initially on the Magic, because Lewis was a big part of that. The only part of the trade I actually like is Vince Carter for Jason Richardson. He'll at the very least put up the same numbers that Vince was putting up and will surely work on defense more while getting lots of open shots on the offensive end. The big problem I see in this trade is trading Petruis and Gortat. Not starters, but still very solid bench players. Petruis leaving really hurts their perimete defense, and the Magic are going to need to get another big man, because if Howard get's in foul trouble early they'll probably lose most of those games with this roster. Arenas is obviously not as good as he was a few years back, and I'm not sure how he'll mesh with Stan Van, but the trade off for Lewis isn't that bad. Probably the only offer they could get to get Lewis out of there. Overall, it seems like they just traded a bunch of pieces for no reason other than to do it because they were on a losing streak. Even though them beating Spurs and Celtics is a good look, Celtics were obviously missing Rondo and their other players, while the Spurs just played pretty poorly.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Escobar305 wrote:
Req wrote::lol: @that overrated Chris Bosh and his measly 24 pts on 11-17 and 13 boards against the defending champs on their home court for a marquee match-up.

This was a statement win for Miami. We put it together both offensively and defensively.
Hey escobar, are you from Mia or have any connection with them? You start rooting for the team this year?

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

NBA refs are the worst. Shaq talks shit about the refs one night.. next night it takes 16 minutes for him to foul out. Calls are so obvious it is ridiculous.

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

naturalborn103 wrote:
Escobar305 wrote:

Hey escobar, are you from Mia or have any connection with them? You start rooting for the team this year?
I was raised in South Florida and no, I didn't just start rooting for them this year.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

Miami managed to make a game that they lead by 15+ for the whole game interesting

Kobe in chuck and pray mode, and its getting pretty ugly

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

eehhh seeing the Lakers lose to the Spurs like this is worse than the Xmas day loss. God, I hate the Spurs.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Absolutely amazing win for the Raps in Dallas tonight.

Ed Davis with 17, 12 and 3 blocks.

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

VideoKilledThe wrote:eehhh seeing the Lakers lose to the Spurs like this is worse than the Xmas day loss. God, I hate the Spurs.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

i love the spurs

every player is likable
Nets 2022