Randy Moss Retires

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Digs Darklighter

Post by Digs Darklighter »

Philaflava wrote:I love how it took him 13 years to finally open up his mouth and speak his true feelings. He seems real bitter these days. I've always liked him but he's really become the bitch everyone labeled him as despite his awesome years in green.
hes soft...its sad...i always supported him but always said, he never put the team on his back and won a game 'himself'...he threw his teammates under the bus...other players didnt like him and maybe thats why no big names came here to play...he couldnt deal with TO being the center of attention...im so glad we finally have a black qb :omgracist: :arrow:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

yeah i have some family who is linked in the philly sports media and i'm told he was pretty much a loner most of his years in the eagles locker room. it must be eating him up with how the media is going gaga for the iggles this year and how vick went from the most hated person on the planet to the most exciting player in the nfl and he was treated like a 3rd string QB in washington all of last year.

Digs Darklighter

Post by Digs Darklighter »

i know your ties...rip PJ

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Word RIP Philly Phil. His son Andy works for ESPN and freelances with Eagles and Phillies as well.

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

lol @ osi getting traded to the iggles