The Official MMA Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Kid That's Lifeless wrote:^ I have a feeling this has happened at least once to everyone that has watched MMA at a bar. Hype up a guy for the whole night and then he gets KO'd/subbed or loses a lopsided decision. Happened to me during BJ/Frankie 2.
Nah i mean dude was seriously overly emotional and went from just about as literal of an interpretation as you can imagine of

:jaz:
to
:owens:

Seriously thought dude was about to start crying after getting legitimately Umad. Dude was in his mid to late 30's.
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Getting emotionally invested in UFC fighters. Fucking radical.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

"That's my fighter man"
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

What do you guys think of Palhares?

SuperFeen

Post by SuperFeen »

^he's a big dummy

kato

Post by kato »

bbatson1 wrote:What do you guys think of Palhares?
always been a fan...

his losses come from top notch guys..marquardt and henderson

kato

Post by kato »

Kid That's Lifeless wrote: Hype up a guy for the whole night and then he gets KO'd/subbed or loses a lopsided decision. Happened to me during BJ/Frankie 2.
cropcop vs gonzaga

shogun vs forrest 1

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Those chants from the Brazilians were cruel LOL......people are getting all bent out of shape about them.

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

Galvatron78 wrote:Those chants from the Brazilians were cruel LOL......people are getting all bent out of shape about them.
What chants? I didn't watch but I'm interested in what they were saying. I'm sure it was something about Americans sucking major dick at fighting, no?
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

Cleanhobo wrote:
Galvatron78 wrote:Those chants from the Brazilians were cruel LOL......people are getting all bent out of shape about them.
What chants? I didn't watch but I'm interested in what they were saying. I'm sure it was something about Americans sucking major dick at fighting, no?

at the weigh ins and fights they were chanting "you're going to die" and at the weigh ins the they Chanted at Okami (who's asian) "small dick" lol

AXEWOUNDFISTER
OG FISTOLA

Post by AXEWOUNDFISTER »

:rofl: on the chants

forest needs to rethink his furture

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

AXEWOUNDFISTER wrote::rofl: on the chants

forest needs to rethink his furture
The guy couldn't punch through a 2 by 2 inch board of styrofoam let alone a chunk of something as strong as wood.
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Cleanhobo wrote:
My coach said it was "Vai Morrer" which as others mentioned means "you're going to die" and at Okami they said "Peru Pequeno" which meant little dick. Coach couldn't stop laughing at that shit. Doesn't bother me at all, these are the same folks who forgot about the "Fuck you koscheck/Serra" chants......trying to get riled up about class. It's MMA not a gat-damn basket weaving tournament.

<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dMzD3Fm6zkQ?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dMzD3Fm6zkQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

THE REEM IS COMING......................

BRAZ

Post by BRAZ »

reem vs lesnar on fox????? keep the rumor going

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

JDS VS CAIN on FOX! It was just announced.

BRAZ

Post by BRAZ »

WOW!!!!

SuperFeen

Post by SuperFeen »

wow doing it big

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

JDS vs Cain will be the only fight on the card for the fox debut? Thats retarded.

But still really excited for the fight.
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w5Beh6fEJVs?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w5Beh6fEJVs?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

CYSED

JBJ >>>>>

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

Moolah wrote:<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w5Beh6fEJVs?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w5Beh6fEJVs?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

CYSED

JBJ >>>>>
a lot longer to wait for this one...but even more pumped for this....jones just going to man handle rampage.

<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2A5T0ZihM2A?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2A5T0ZihM2A?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

i think Rampage is in for a long night.

kato

Post by kato »

Galvatron78 wrote:i think Rampage is in for a long night.

I actually think rampage might catch him in the 2nd or 3rd and put Jone's face into the floor.

SuperFeen

Post by SuperFeen »

kato wrote:

I actually think rampage might catch him in the 2nd or 3rd and put Jone's face into the floor.
certainly possible but I think Jones plays it super super conservative to avoid exactly that outcome, I expect lots of front kicks and leg kicks in the first 3 rounds.

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

I think Bones ends it in the second after he brutalizes him in round 1.

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

kato wrote:

Prays to Jobu. lol. I would LOVE to see Jones sleeping for about 5 minutes. :cheers:

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

kato wrote:

I thought about this also. I do have a feeling that Jones will play keep away to avoid getting his chin tested.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Jones is going to elbow Rampage into "Bolivian".

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

Prophecy wrote:Jones is going to elbow Rampage into "Bolivian".
lol I was going to post this exactly word for word a few hours ago. :copy:

I'd LOVE for Jones to get knocked out cold but I don't know. I was rewatching some of their old fights and it's crazy to just count Rampage out but i kind of am right now.

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

man, jones going to kick the shit out of page' then take him to the mat and end it with either some elbows or an arm triangle in the second. Bet.