Which team will win a playoff series first?

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

naturalborn103

Which team will win a playoff series first?

Post by naturalborn103 »

Cavs
Bobcats
Wizards
Raptors
Hornets
Suns
Kings
Pistons
Warriors

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

the warriors are a biedrins/curry for noah deal away (that was completely random of a deal just sayin)
Nets 2022

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

I say a better question would be which teams should be contracted?

Every team listed except for the Suns, Pistons and the Warriors would be acceptable.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Big Breeze wrote:I say a better question would be which teams should be contracted?

Every team listed except for the Suns, Pistons and the Warriors would be acceptable.
you gotta keep the cavs too imo

but honestly think about how much deeper teams would be if you could just redistribute all those players from those teams in a mass contraction
Nets 2022

jazzmatazz23

Post by jazzmatazz23 »

Warriors have the best team right now, and have some trading pieces that other teams want. So that is my vote

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

I think I'd go with the Cavs, I like the way they're building things.

Steve Lurkel

Post by Steve Lurkel »

Big Breeze wrote:I say a better question would be which teams should be contracted?

without being a homer, Toronto is one of the better markets in the NBA. Wouldn't make sense to contract it.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Steve Lurkel wrote:

without being a homer, Toronto is one of the better markets in the NBA. Wouldn't make sense to contract it.
There is no chance of toronto being contracted. 10th wealthiest team and a huge market. Shouldnt even be a talking point.

Colangelo has done an awful job and it shows. They have a decent piece or two but are a ways from winning a playoff series. From the list it would have to be cavs or gstate to win a series first.

Snuggles the DESTROYER

Post by Snuggles the DESTROYER »

The Suns will come back around.

Phoenix (Scottsdale and Paradise Valley specifically) as a home destination attracts a lot of talent.

That being said, I know some people (low level) in the Suns organization and it is basically anarchy.

- Robert Sarver is actively (but privately) trying to sell the team. But wants GSW money. Despite the fact he payed too much and has destroyed much of what Jerry C. put in place. His non-Suns investments (Banking and Airlines primarily) have never recovered post 2008.

- The chain of command between Lon Babby, Lance Banks and Alvin Gnetry has never been established. They contradict each other in messaging and actions.

It might be awhile. Still, the Raptors and Bobcats are in worse shape.