I'm Back Bitches

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Prophecy
not Psychosis

I'm Back Bitches

Post by Prophecy »

I was relegated to a tablet and phone for a while (I hate posting from either) after my desktop bit the big one, but now I'm back. Fuck bitches get money.
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Kid That's Lifeless

Re: I'm Back Bitches

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Go Bulls, bro. Wasn't expecting much from the football team this year, certainly not 2-10 either, but had decent expectations for the basketball team and they are right on schedule in letting me down again. I did see them beat FGCU in person though, wooo. Welcome back.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Thank you sir. I had the football team at a 4 win ceiling but the two wins we did get didn't come from where I thought they would (McNeese and FAU). The Good news is Taggart has us recruiting back to the level we were at during the Leavitt years and we are getting some much needed athleticism that Skip's lazy ass recruiting could never get us. From some of my sources close to the program most of the Skip kids aren't happy due to the new level of increased accountability and competition regardless of class. I expect 6-8 kids to transfer out between now and after spring ball. We also just added 6 kids as early enrollees which roll back to last year's class which basically allows us to sign 31 kids in this class. Strong leaving UL is big time news for us too but I cover that in college football thread.
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Also, being a Dolphins fan continues to be like getting a bad hand job.

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Prophecy wrote:Thank you sir. I had the football team at a 4 win ceiling but the two wins we did get didn't come from where I thought they would (McNeese and FAU).
We lost by a combined 18 points to the two BCS game winners we faced and lost to these schools by like 50 combined. Incredible, really. To the future :cheers:

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

:cheers:

welcome back!
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Welcome back, Psy.

Psychosis
Habitual Line-stepper

Post by Psychosis »

Positive A wrote:Welcome back, Psy.
Thanks
Cash Rulz ponders the subjectivity of art:
Cash Rulz wrote:Taste are funny.

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

I'm in a murderous psychosis and motherfuckers know this. I'm quick to pull the pin up out the grenade and hand you the pineapple and say here motherfucker hold this.
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.