THE OFFICIAL 2015 SUPER BOWL THREAD

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

hustler

Re: 2014 NFL Playoffs

Post by hustler »

i never considered myself a religious person, i never believed in jesus, i never even read the bible or gone to church. but when bostik headbutted the ball directly into the seahawks arms, i thought maybe..just maybe there could be a god. but then, when saint wilson threw that 2pt conversion, thats when I knew that god was real for sure, there is absolutely no doubt about it. god is real, and he is a seahawks fan.
#AMEN
#DIVINEINTERVENTION
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

hustler

Post by hustler »

capable_keL wrote:
Sumthin_Funky wrote:the thing that stings most about this game is i didn't have high hopes prior to the game. I honestly thought us winning would take a miracle. But to see us play the way we did and dominate 95% of the game, only to lose, is just absolutely ridiculous. we never capitalized on turnovers early in the game, settling for field goals. i thought mccarthy needed to go for it on 4th and goal. we had a couple of turnovers ourselves let's not forget. in the second half though, we never really took enough time off the clock after wilson's turnovers. the one he threw with about 5 minutes left, only led to us taking like a minute off the clock. at that point, i seriously thought the game was over and that we would take at least 2-3 minutes off clock, or potentially never give the ball back. we give up the two quick touchdowns, the RIDICULOUS 2 pt conversion, and then bostick not catching that onside kick, followed by not even getting the ball in overtime, this is one of the most heartbreaking losses ive seen as a gb fan since the giants game in '07. i really don't know how the fuck this shit is possible.
so many things had to happen to lose that game it was almost impossible. you think back to all those FGs in the first, GB should of had a 28-0 lead at halftime.

inconceivable shit bro. my sincerest condolences
#GODWORKSINMYSTERIOUSWAYS

an-also

Post by an-also »

What the hell just happened...

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

im certainly not the type to go along with all these conspiracy theories about the game being rigged/scripted/etc, but after so many unlikely events occur in such rapid succession i cant help but let those thoughts come across my mind. that being said, i really hate football right now. and i have no idea where the pack go from here. they certainly need to improve the defense because as well as they played today, they didn't show up this good for any other part of the season. in fact, throughout the season they often looked like the defense that showed up the last 5 minutes of the game. does capers need to go? they obviously have to kill bostick, but i like the o-line, and pretty much everything on offense.

also very pissed that I'm forced to root for the colts now, a team i could really give two fucks about.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Russell Wilson I love you, tears and all
Nets 2022

ric

Post by ric »

re packers
the d showed up until they slow faded into their comfort zone and then it notched up for the Seahawks once they started running the option. the pack have never really defended it well at all. credit to the seahawk coordinators for leasing it up for most of the game and then unleash an onslaught of 10+ yard gains especially when the pack played deep. the seahawks fucking marched down field with one play.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

No one has been babied more in NFL history than Tom Brady.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

one of the sickest comebacks ive seen. for sure i thought rogers was going to throw a TD to win. give zero fucks about this colts pats game tho.

Joe Pesci

Post by Joe Pesci »

another Patriots SB :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Can this faggot Brady just tear his ACL or something and retire already?

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

All the AFC does is disappoint
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Worst Super Bowl Ever.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

last year was pretty fucking bad too

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

how pissed is the nfl and fans lol

instead of manning/broncos vs brady/pats you get this shitfest
Nets 2022

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

God Damn it. It sucks to have your team embarrassed like that in that spot. It'd be one thing in a vacuum, but to have it happen for the umpteenth time against the same God Damned team in the same God Damned way fucking sucks. Especially while my Patriot fan fucking wife and my Patriot fan brother in law fucking celebrate upstairs while I sit here in my basement blasting Mobb Deep as loud as fucking possible.

They play the play the same God Damned 4 CB lineups and beg us to run and Luck sits back there just like Peyton like a deer caught in the headlights. It's even more frustrating this generation because Luck can run the fucking ball himself and doesn't realize how deadly his feet could be against that type of defense. The Colts will draft a legit RB this year and continue to improve as they're a young team, but that's as bad a way as you could end the season in that spot.

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

unclebengi wrote:God Damn it. It sucks to have your team embarrassed like that in that spot. It'd be one thing in a vacuum, but to have it happen for the umpteenth time against the same God Damned team in the same God Damned way fucking sucks. Especially while my Patriot fan fucking wife and my Patriot fan brother in law fucking celebrate upstairs while I sit here in my basement blasting Mobb Deep as loud as fucking possible.

They play the play the same God Damned 4 CB lineups and beg us to run and Luck sits back there just like Peyton like a deer caught in the headlights. It's even more frustrating this generation because Luck can run the fucking ball himself and doesn't realize how deadly his feet could be against that type of defense. The Colts will draft a legit RB this year and continue to improve as they're a young team, but that's as bad a way as you could end the season in that spot.
Your wife fucks Patriots fans?

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

As embarrassing as this loss is, and it is, I'd feel bad for you if it wasn't for one fact...you have Andrew Fucking Luck and are poised to contend for titles for the next decade.

Almost every great player goes through a situation where they carry a team not quite ready, come close, only to have lose bitterly to previous champions.

Losing to the Pats/Brady/Hoodie in NE was just a rites of passage.

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

You're more than right, I just expected more this game for some reason. Didn't expect to win, but thought the Colts would be able to compete.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Understandable. It fucking stings. Drink some whiskey.

Post by 907 »

Lifelong Seahawks fan, and I'm still in fucking shock that they won. Like, it doesn't even feel real yet. Unbelievable.
hustler wrote:if you don't know that spiders protect you from ghosts, then i really dont know what to tell you.

hustler

Post by hustler »

stupidregister wrote:Worst Super Bowl Ever.

ric

Re: THE OFFICIAL 2015 SUPER BOWL THREAD

Post by ric »

both of these teams deserved to be there.

Seahawks played about 50-55 minutes of awful to mediocre football. but they never quit and they were scrapping by the whole game. they got super lucky multiple times and they were hanging by the slow motion frame rate in a drowning fast scene and then played like 4 minutes of good football get the onside get the coin flip and drive to win. the story is amazing

the Packers played 30 minutes of mostly very good football with a few key mistakes. then they played 23 minutes of totally pedestrian but better than their opponent football albeit in probably a suboptimal strategy. then they disappeared completely at the same moment their opponent is getting a second/first wind of efficacy. then apparently Bostic goes for the catch on the onside when he's supposed to be blocking. countdown to meltdown? like 4 minutes of game time + overtime

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

These mother fuckers stay cheating. Fuck Fuck Fuck Em!

2001*
2003*
2004*

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Also

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

907 wrote:Lifelong Seahawks fan, and I'm still in fucking shock that they won. Like, it doesn't even feel real yet. Unbelievable.
:cheers:

What'd y'all fuckers want? Colts-Eagles, so you can suck some more dick? Fuck y'all.

This Superbowl is going to be great.

:cas:

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

Sumthin_Funky wrote:im certainly not the type to go along with all these conspiracy theories about the game being rigged/scripted/etc, but after so many unlikely events occur in such rapid succession i cant help but let those thoughts come across my mind. that being said, i really hate football right now. and i have no idea where the pack go from here. they certainly need to improve the defense because as well as they played today, they didn't show up this good for any other part of the season. in fact, throughout the season they often looked like the defense that showed up the last 5 minutes of the game. does capers need to go? they obviously have to kill bostick, but i like the o-line, and pretty much everything on offense.

also very pissed that I'm forced to root for the colts now, a team i could really give two fucks about.
What on earth would the NFL have to gain from preventing one of its legacy franchises and current best QB from reaching the SB?

Dude, you're team wasn't the victim of some conspiracy. You gave the game away and the Seahawks took it. End of story.

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

Lol relax bro I know. You misunderstood. Anyways, congrats on the victory. I hope you guys lose by fifty.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

i dont care if they cheated, when you put up 45 to 7 the other team flat out sucks