2015 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

VideoKilledThe

Re: 2015 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:
DLG wrote:cowboys staying true to themselves and signing the biggest scumbags in the league
Great signing. I'm all for it.
:lol: at Gucci's username + quote combination

Suddenly the world makes sense, I now understand the circle of life.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:
Prophecy wrote:
capable_keL wrote:Breshad Perriman ran 4.15 and 4.2 on 40 yd dash... do you know how blazing fast that is?
As someone who's seen him play live, he's definitely not that fast. He's a 4.4 guy that benefited from a "friendly" hand timed pro day 40.
Don't they have multiple time keepers? It may be a case of slowing down with the pads, some guys can maintain their 40 times with pads some can't.
Everyone wears pads bruh. With 4.2 speed you're running away from everyone and Perriman never showed that kind of speed, even while playing in the AAC not against BCS competition. He's still a great size speed combo but he's definitely not a sub 4.4 guy let alone sub 4.3
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Randy Gregory failed a drug test at the Combine. how far his he going to drop?
49ers release Jonathon Martin. the poor guy can't catch a break
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

ric

Post by ric »

VideoKilledThe wrote:
Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:
DLG wrote:cowboys staying true to themselves and signing the biggest scumbags in the league
Great signing. I'm all for it.
:lol: at Gucci's username + quote combination.
hahahahahahaha

ric

Post by ric »

watched all the manziel games today (not buffalo) which amounts to two games really but whatever
ill say this possibly moot set of points
-3rd string form
-2nd string sense of timing
-rookie esque sense of play development (which is understandable given the system shock + rookieness imo)
-obv speed of the game issues but its not as bad as you might think and some of it is due to the above
-offensive design was very poor under shanahan. get that guy some marmalade hed call it orange jam (bad spread joke)
-this kid makes rg3 look very good
-he still finds ways to make some plays when plays break down
-a lot of stuff that looks bad on offense isnt his fault but obv some is
-he still has that keen sense that hes the mover of the defensive dominoes and he still uses it well when hes in a position to improvise but theres no rapport with his wrs at all and they really arent familiar with those situations at all
-shanahan really blows its a shame rg3 and jff start their careers under him. i mean this shit is really garbage. im talking about plays that are meant to look like read plays but the more you rewatch them the more you realize its poorly designed play action which is the ultimate putting your toe in the water so you dont have to go in bullshit. they clearly dont practice their read shit and they didnt really run any of that anyway
-its a shame the nfl is so incestuous with its coaching situation
-also it wouldnt surprise me if one of the reasons why hes not all mentally there is because he has line responsibilities which he had literally none of at tamu

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Romo says he would have taken a pay cut to keep deMarco Murray

DLG

Post by DLG »

dude's worried about his fragile back snapping once they don't have a RB again and he has to drop back 50 times a game.

ric

Post by ric »

romos a bitch. always has been. always will be. that oline though.... that's a different story

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Carr to Crabtree = super bowl

ric

Post by ric »

Raiders steadily improving. gotta give em credit. critical draft coming up though. they seem way more trustworthy though

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

so now the Raiders won't take one of the big WRs in the first?

alpha

Post by alpha »

Naw you still take a WR. Crabtree is a one year deal. I just hope they take BPA at 4

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

ric wrote:romos a bitch. always has been. always will be. that oline though.... that's a different story
Wtf are you talking about, bro? Romo is one of the toughest players in the league. Do I have to remind you of the overtime win against the 9ers a few years back when Romo was playing with broken ribs?

ric

Post by ric »

pretty good interview with ike t
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -polamalu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

salute to the gawds

@rapist virgin
thought you'd respond. but here it is. being a bitch has nothing to do with playing through injury and being tough.

ric

Post by ric »

interesting chip Kelly article from a former nfl db.
I think he's missing stuff but it's an interesting and worthwhile read. not long either.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/23 ... imate-test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DLG

Post by DLG »

raiders almost certainly taking amari cooper i think

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

wouldnt be upset at that. as long as Williams is already gone.

Joe Pesci

Post by Joe Pesci »

Aaron Hernandez about to take that extended :winter:

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

these dudes just get bored of having it all? I never understood it.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Report: Raiders in mix to land Adrian Peterson
An NFL general manager told Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman that he believes the Raiders are "right there" in the mix to trade for Adrian Peterson.
ESPN Raiders reporter Bill Williamson adds that he "keeps hearing" Oakland connected to Peterson. GM Reggie McKenzie has been trying to add star power to his roster and Peterson would certainly fit the bill. And the Raiders are one team with the cap space to take on A.D.'s $12.75 million cap hit. It's definitely concerning for Latavius Murray owners that McKenzie has seemed hellbent on adding talent to his backfield, first flirting with DeMarco Murray and now Peterson.
carr + crabtree + peterson = back to back superbowls?

alpha

Post by alpha »

Because no one knows if Murray can do it over a whole game or even a season. With that said you don't trade for AP on a rebuilding team. Mckenzie ain't dumb and this just seems like the usual media spinning crazy rumors about the Raiders.

I feel like I make this exact same post at 2-3 times a year.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

No way Reggie and Mark trade for dude who beat his kid no matter if he the god running back.

Also Bill Williamson is crazy.

ric

Post by ric »

heres one of those draft crack websites

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

film on most serious prospects

in re ap
umm....its ap tho
:bow: :bow: :bow:

he can score you a touchdown on any play where he is handed the ball

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Philaflava wrote:they brought him in as a favor to the guy who worked with him for the past year. eagles are not signing tebow. they are willing to give barkley up for a late round pick if he can even bring that back.
Sources: QB Tim Tebow to join Eagles

Tim Tebow plans to sign a one-year deal Monday with the Eagles, a league source said Sunday night.

Tebow is scheduled to arrive in Philadelphia in time to be in attendance for the start of the Eagles' offseason program Monday.

Philadelphia has finalized an agreement with the 27-year-old Tebow, the framework of which was put into place when he worked out for the team last month.

Before signing Tebow, the Eagles first wanted to try to trade backup quarterback Matt Barkley. But when the team could not get enough in return, it decided to bring in Tebow anyway so that he could be present for the team's entire off-season program.

Tebow now will join a crowded Eagles' quarterback roster that includes Sam Bradford, Mark Sanchez and Barkley, giving Philadelphia three former first-round picks at the quarterback position in addition to another decorated college player. And it also will reunite Tebow and Sanchez, who were teammates with the New York Jets.

Football's most interesting team this offseason, the Eagles, just got even more interesting -- if that were possible. Tebow now will attempt to jumpstart an NFL career that has been on hold since he played his last NFL game in 2012. Since then, Tebow continued to train for two full seasons with the noted throwing coach, Tom House, who also has worked with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

Tebow, who has been working for ESPN and as an analyst for the SEC Network, last played in an NFL regular-season game when he was with the Jets after playing two seasons with the Denver Broncos.

Tebow went to training camp with the Patriots before being released in August 2013. He struggled to find consistency with the Patriots, completing 11 of 30 passes for 145 yards and two touchdowns and two interceptions in three preseason games.

"I will remain in relentless pursuit of continuing my lifelong dream of being an NFL quarterback," Tebow wrote on Twitter after he was released by New England.

Now the pursuit continues in Philadelphia.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12723 ... -agreement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Waiting for the "should I sue the eagles" thread.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

:lol:

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

I don't even care, this is hilarious and I love it. Even if he makes it through camp, he can't be any worse than Matt Barkley.

Well, he could be. But hopefully we never have to find out.

ric

Post by ric »

Barkley is worse than tebow. I mean that is obv. either Barkley will have to get better or tebow has regressed too much. also lulz at mark Sanchez ever throwing another pass in an eagle uniform. either way oddly enough this means better chance to land mariota if chip has more dudes to trade. obv he would be able to trade any of his 20 qbs except tebow including demarco Murray and or cheap ryan Matthews. also look at this roster. most players on this roster played their position for a spread team in college and many for hurry ups

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/roster.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Kaepernick versus Bridgewater week 1 baby!!!!

:rockout:

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Got Theodore VS Carr on my radar. Juan can I Sleep on your couch.