2015 NBA Playoffs

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

b. johnson

Re: 2015 NBA Playoffs

Post by b. johnson »

two meaningless series, but

1. Boy was i wrong about the raptors.
2. Hawks looking like the 2013-2014 hawks again

alpha

Post by alpha »

Hawks losing one game makes them shitty now? Jesus Christ! Channeling your skip bayless bro?

an-also

Post by an-also »

Nice of the raps to show up this year in the playoffs. Atleast Wiggins come home to the raptors in 3 years amirite?

b. johnson

Post by b. johnson »

I dont know this board very well, but is alpha just trolling me or just very ignorant when it comes to basketball? Please advise.

alpha

Post by alpha »

your terrible opinions don't mean I'm ignorant at basketball.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

was at work and didnt watch the game so i may have missed the intricacies but the Cavs are some bitches. If you werent a bitch your shoulder wouldnt have came out bitch, Cavs just mad at the Celtics hustle in my opinion. I watched the rest of the series and Cavs got by on talent alone, heartless bitches.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Ramen wrote:was at work and didnt watch the game so i may have missed the intricacies but the Cavs are some bitches. If you werent a bitch your shoulder wouldnt have came out bitch, Cavs just mad at the Celtics hustle in my opinion. I watched the rest of the series and Cavs got by on talent alone, heartless bitches.
the whole sequence was a microcosm of Kevin Love. He gets gently tugged and sprints to the locker room like the soft little bitch that he is. Instead of playing like a big man he accuses Kelly of doing it on purpose. :owens:

The Bulls beat the Cavs, folks

#faith
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

They're acting like dude hit him with a arm drag take down. You tied up with a dude that looks like an WNBA player and your shit popped out, you soft bruh.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Jimmy Butler is emerging as an elite level shit-talker.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Joe Pesci

Post by Joe Pesci »

Atlanta is really unimpressive tbh. The Nets still won't win this series but I see Washington making quick work of them next round.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

I feel like jumping into a defender who's already left his feet should be an offensive foul.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

The Bucks deserve a lot of credit. They have some serious heart, they're fighters.

That being said, the Bulls are fucking trash. Everyone except Jimmy Butler has been nothing short of horrible in this series and this game. I'm honestly not sure they could beat the Cavs even with Love and Smith missing. And even if they somehow managed that, the Wizards are so much better than them right now.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

They always said, "Reggie sucks." I want to know suck what though.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Nice move by Chris Paul, still a bitch tho.

alpha

Post by alpha »

that was a BS tech on CP3. with that said you don't give away games at home.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Barnes didn't box out at all on that last ft from Green. What a way to lose for LA.

We are so lucky pop lost that NO game on purpose so we could get this series.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Whatever team wins this series, it'll be a good watch next round vs the Rockets.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

alpha wrote:Whatever team wins this series, it'll be a good watch next round vs the Rockets.
I have very tough time seeing Rockets beat the Spurs. Kawhi is best matchup in entire league for Harden. Rockets have someone Spurs can hide Parker on (Parker looks terrible right now).

Not usually said for people who don't put up huge points, but we have to consider Howard one of most clutch players in the league now, right? Last two playoffs he has played at a completely different level then the regular season.

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

I have a tough time seeing the Rockets beat the Clippers for that matter. Rockets have no one to check Paul and Paul played pretty good D on Harden in the games I saw this year. Blake is also a matchup nightmare for the Rockets and you could make an argument that the Rockets bench is worse than the Clippers bench. Rockets depth didn't matter much against the banged up Mavs, but next round is the round they'll really miss Beverly and Motiejunas.

Really hoping the Hawks wake up and finish off the Nets the next two games. While neither the Hawks or Wiz are title contenders, that series should be competitive as hell...again IF the Hawks wake up.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Hey Thibs...it's a 45 point lead in the late 3rd. You can probably shut it down now.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Holy Fuck Belenelli

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

UBM CD COMING SOON

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

what has happened to danny green? he's disappeared the last few games
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Damn shame if CP3 can't finish this game.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Doc Rivers and the entire Clippers team can go get fucked. The only solace I have is that even if they win, they're not making it out of the next round. What a bunch of fucking babies.

alpha

Post by alpha »

I hate the clippers and that's bullshit on that ginobili call. Agreed clippers are hella whiny

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Definitely gets tiring, just play the game.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

alpha wrote:I hate the clippers and that's bullshit on that ginobili call. Agreed clippers are hella whiny
It's clear as day that's a shooting foul. They can piss and moan all they want but if they're gonna call a foul, he's obviously in the act of shooting. It's kinda lame but it was the right call.

Also, CP3 is a turd but gotta give it up to him, he's balling out of control on one leg.

Great series, great Game 7.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

This game and this end has been fucking amazing.