Kwame Brown to the Lakers

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

blastmaster
King Duggan

Kwame Brown to the Lakers

Post by blastmaster »

for Caron Butler and Chuck Atkins or Devon George.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2107572

Great move by Washington. Butler is a future all-star, and Atkins will be solid off the bench.

LA amazes me sometimes.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Ha ha ha ha ha. Go Lakers!

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

I wonder if Phil can motivate that kid. I've seen him "play" a few times, and the kid ran like Oliver Miller. He could be the second coming of Joe Barry Carol or as I know him, Joe Barely Cares.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Kwame is a waste.

BUT

Phil Jax made Bill Cartwright and Luc Longley work in the Triangle. Maybe he will get some production out of Kwame.

And maybe Andrew Bogut will be a hall of famer.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

I have no clue how a total bust like Kwame still has trade value and half dozen teams looking to acquire him

he is only 22(23) so i guess that is a positive

OMNI

Post by OMNI »

Kwame could still be good. Good thing jermain O neal wasn't a number 1 pick.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

they are the best 2reasons that a 20yr age limit helps the game out

the draft this guy, and 3-5yrs from now you'll have someone worthwhile, for your roster

newest addition to this class Gerald Green(seriously, 2yrs of college is exactly what he needed)

OMNI

Post by OMNI »

eternalreflection wrote: newest addition to this class Gerald Green(seriously, 2yrs of college is exactly what he needed)

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

Post by bringinoutbangerz »

Positive A wrote:Ha ha ha ha ha. Go Wizards!
Eddie Grunfeld with another fleecing!

KB Sucks!

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

OMNI wrote:
eternalreflection wrote: newest addition to this class Gerald Green(seriously, 2yrs of college is exactly what he needed)
Dude...that is some sickness. That's from Vegas summer leagues?

Dunnnnleavy

Post by Dunnnnleavy »

i wouldn't get too excited because of one play against some scrubs Green is readymade Tracy McGrady. there's tons of dudes who can make that dunk...they just tour for And1. eternal made a good point about 2 years in college, i don't think Green will make the All-Rookie team.
When people think of Providence, Rhode Island they typically think of organized crime

Nowell's Soul

Post by Nowell's Soul »

Kwame's had 4 seasons in the league, it's stupid to say he's a bust already. The only year he averaged over 30 minutes, he also averaged double figures and a decent amount of boards. He's 22, shit. He could easily be a 20 and 10 guy in the future.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Dunnnnleavy wrote:i wouldn't get too excited because of one play against some scrubs Green is readymade Tracy McGrady. there's tons of dudes who can make that dunk...they just tour for And1. eternal made a good point about 2 years in college, i don't think Green will make the All-Rookie team.
I wasn't saying dude is the second coming of Michael Jordan. Its just a nice dunk.

Dunnnnleavy

Post by Dunnnnleavy »

Positive A wrote:
Dunnnnleavy wrote:i wouldn't get too excited because of one play against some scrubs Green is readymade Tracy McGrady. there's tons of dudes who can make that dunk...they just tour for And1. eternal made a good point about 2 years in college, i don't think Green will make the All-Rookie team.
I wasn't saying dude is the second coming of Michael Jordan. Its just a nice dunk.
i know, it was more a response to OMNI's response to eternalref
When people think of Providence, Rhode Island they typically think of organized crime

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

OMNI wrote:
I'm too lazy to dig up the post of yours that you say he's worthless on d, worthless on Offense without the ball, and 3yrs away from being shit

but you did say it, and its true ...

OMNI

Post by OMNI »

Dunnnnleavy wrote:
Positive A wrote:
i know, it was more a response to OMNI's response to eternalref
It was a cool dunk. he won't even get 5 minutes a game this year.

But he has a great jumper, and wonderful athletic ability. i think he can be a player.

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

Post by bringinoutbangerz »

the reason this trade rules and why Kwames goes nowhere

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

It's so simple. His situation really can't get any worse. So even if he improves a little, which is pretty much guaranteed to happen, it's a good deal. Changes of scenery are a good thing. Yeah it's LA, yeah it's Hollywood, media, Kobe/Phil, blah blah blah. Doesn't matter.

Fresh start ---> motivation ---> consistency ---> 15 and 10
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;