next year jason kidd

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Icesickle wrote:The truth is somewhere in the middle. This is a better team - not by that much - and I hope Frank does defensive drills all summer and fall.

SR, I think you're focusing too much on Carter's entertainment value and his marquee status, and just neglecting to take into account his lack of heart, leadership, etc. A team is more than the sum of its parts or something....
I really think this upcoming team has more talent and is more balanced than any team in the past, whether or not they get farther is still unanswered.

And I'm not focusing on his entertainment hardly at all. He wasn't a bitch and he didn't lack leadership or heart in New Jeruz at all. There's no doubt that he was like that in Toronto but he put all that shit behind him when he got to the Nets.

Check the stats: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/vince_carter/index.html

Clearly, he half-assed it Toronto but he was a whole new player in NJ. And I honestly don't think he'll revert back to the way he was. They have a very solid team around him and he doesn't have to be the leader.

He was scoring in bunches and playing within the team frame. They had nothing that first half of the year and he singlehandedly brought them to the playoffs. He got help from Kidd later on but RJ was out pretty much the whole year. They were looking like a disaster after Martin, Kittles, Harris were gone and they've totally turned it around in half a year. Big ups to NJ management.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

he doesn't need to be a leader in new jerz. everyone knows that's jason kidd's team.