2014-15 Official NBA Season Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Re: 2014-15 Official NBA Season Thread

Post by Reason »

the best part is, i came here to post a #rzntoldyall on this:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/i ... onio-spurs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

marcus smart wigged out, had a brain fart and threw a punch at bonner's groin b/c he set a good screen on him

fuck outta here, headcase

#rzntoldyall

keep calling me names and sayin i'm an overdramatic fag about random shit, bitch i stay winning, idgaf if it's luck every time, i can look at a baller's INTERVIEWS and predict his fuckin value, FUCK OUTTA HERE #RZNTOLDYALL2015
Nets 2022

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Hayzoos wrote:
Kid That's Lifeless wrote:
Hayzoos wrote:Dude you gotta stop bragging about saying highly touted picks will be good players
Not completely the same, but you couldn't make a post without mentioning Derrick Rose for a solid three years. Keep that in mind.
That's true, the majority of my posts revolved around Derrick Rose and the Bulls. However, I never claimed to be the only one saying he, as the number one pick in the draft, would be as good as he was which is what reason is doing with Wiggins and now Payton.
Fair enough.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Why can't we ignore mods? This is stupid.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

i know your multiple mental disorders are tough but don't be such a faggot, i haven't been remotely seriously blowhardy in the slightest, just having fun, you can easily ignore me in the true sense of the word instead of reading shit from someone you always complain about and never ever praise ever, fuck off already you negative nancy
Nets 2022

alpha

Post by alpha »

It's getting a little out of hand bro.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Out of hand? Lmao whatever. I'm making obvious sarcastic, flippant posts clearly makng fun of myself and my "hashtag" and yall make actual posts crying about it and it's known I literally have stalkers like Hayzoos and sillykid

You really wanna keep urself in the company of Hayzoos, stupidreg and sillykid. They are fags who hate to hate. At least pb gives/has good reasons for his hate. Stop being little kids stuck in 2005 concerned with e-stalking and "sonning dudes online" and for gods sake don't take me so seriously
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

By the way check yourself you faggots. the mature posters who bring anything valuable to this forum in the form of actual discussion or knowledge don't give a shit about your petty grudges and Internet sonning. grow the fuck up if you don't like somebody or something you don't have to acknowledge it you fucking faggots.
Nets 2022

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

In most cases, I feel that the actual personalities of posters is probably pretty different than the way they are on this site. But I'd guess Reason is the exception to that rule. To the extent that I'm relatively certain he's actually said the words "Reason told yall..." in real life.

PEACE

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

if you don't get that i'm a complete hyperbole on the forums, i don't know what to tell you...the fact that you think i've ever said "rzntoldyall" in seriousness or in some unaware 3rd person athlete shit says it all, you guys take way too much time hating me and getting annoyed by me, supremely petty

basically online i'm unfiltered, overaggressive towards passive aggressiveness and the whole "i'm gonna post about how your post sucked or how you suck instead of adding to the discussion or ignoring you" culture, and also an extension of deciding idgaf online anymore especially in these forums, so i overexplain shit i feel passionate about in a rapid and unprepared fashion without any remorse and hope that someone takes a piedce of it and stores it away or expands or replies to something to discuss it and maybe shed more light on it

in real life you wouldn't be affected by me b/c i don't talk to assholes...nah jk, unless of course you wanted me to afford you the chance that you are not also an exception to the rule

i put myself out there btw so you could know exactly what i'm like in real life. i have plenty of youtube vids. plus i'd consider poppabitch a best friend now, i thought pf worshipped gregg, a real life co-sign ain't good enough, huh?

it's funny, the other day we were talkin to a mutual friend of ours about our pf posting and we were both like, yea gregg is pretty much the same but i'm a complete spazz who just indulges in writing tomes about players i'm obsessing over at the moment

my sig is dedicated to a random prospect at a time not touting myself as a "resident hater". that's exactly what i'm talkin about underlying all this stupidity (mine and yours): the only ppl who take the time to e-stalk me or talk about my posting are complete dinosaur asshats who have been posting here since they voted in polls about "high level boarding"

grow the fuck up

yall could just laugh me off like b johnson has. why take me so seriously? fucking faggot shit. the fact i've gotten some of you dumb fucks to grow so much vitriol over me says WAY more about you than it does about my online persona version of me.

if you don't type 120 words a minute, have an IQ over 145, have crazy ADHD, and aren't scarred by memories of sweaters and gay haircut ridicule leading me to truly not give a fuck, then you have never worn rzntoldyall shoes
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

HOLY crap boy was i wrong about d'angelo, had no idea he had such passiong ability and vision, he is def better than i gave him credit for
Nets 2022

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

You're the Mindbender Futurama of the Sports Bar. Just with less emoticons.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

PEACE

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

stupidregister wrote:You're the Mindbender Futurama of the Sports Bar. Just with less emoticons.
:lol: :ohsh: :sad: :gyeah: :rofl: :copy:
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

what do you guys think about the following:

kyrie irving is chris paul if chris paul focused primarily on scoring instead of on assisting/making plays for others
Nets 2022

an-also

Post by an-also »

Nash retires.

:ohcanada:

binary

Post by binary »

Mirotic tho

b. johnson

Post by b. johnson »

an-also wrote:Nash retires.

Nash is Nba's golden child. He was always overrated and he didn't win shit. he shouldn't have any MVP's. I seriously don't like him just because of how much others loved him and probably because he sucks at defense and I value defense at 50% of a player's ability.

Don't get me wrong...Nash is obviously one of the best passers in the history, an awesome shooter, and extremely high basketball IQ (could probably become a great coach). And off the court, he was funny too, so he gets credit there. i'm sure he's a great guy and a person i would like to hang out with, but we're talking basketball here.

I guess overall, i do like him...but i hate when a white player gets overrated by the NBA and gets two fucking MVPS. come on...

b. johnson

Post by b. johnson »

binary wrote:Mirotic tho
Mirotic is awesome and a joy to watch. he's actually very unique too. most of the european stretch 4's just shoot and are soft like bargnani (can't spell his name), but this dude actually has a well rounded game (not sure if i would classify him as a rookie though) and actually attacks the rim. Dude plays hard and shows emotions too. two thumbs up!

if this was imdb i would rate him at like 8.1! definintely entertaining to watch!

alpha

Post by alpha »

I read an article a week or two ago, saying he didn't retire before the season to help the Lakers in case they could flip his contract for an asset. Class all the way. That Suns team should've at least made one finals, and at least one title.

@RZN

I've known you a long time man. We've talked poker and interacted a lot over the years. IMO, you just come across like a know it all now a days. It's kind of been that way for a while now actually. I know your a good dude. But honestly you're just too over the top with all the rzntoldyall for me these days.

b. johnson

Post by b. johnson »

alpha wrote:

I read an article a week or two ago, saying he didn't retire before the season to help the Lakers in case they could flip his contract for an asset. Class all the way. That Suns team should've at least made one finals, and at least one title.
This is what I mean....people just dickride Nash through everything (i'm not saying you personally Alpha).... don't fool yourself, he stayed 1000% for his own personal money (i would have done the same, but don't spin it as if he was doing it for the organization).

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2 ... il-jackson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

alpha

Post by alpha »

fair enough. lets just appreciate his game and move on.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Reason wrote:the best part is, i came here to post a #rzntoldyall on this:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/i ... onio-spurs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

marcus smart wigged out, had a brain fart and threw a punch at bonner's groin b/c he set a good screen on him

fuck outta here, headcase

#rzntoldyall

keep calling me names and sayin i'm an overdramatic fag about random shit, bitch i stay winning, idgaf if it's luck every time, i can look at a baller's INTERVIEWS and predict his fuckin value, FUCK OUTTA HERE #RZNTOLDYALL2015
you act like he started malice in the palace and you called it.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

you acting like you can't take a fucking joke and make another one or move on jesus. i'm not actually some egomaniacal fuck who cums every time he envisions his/my magnificent basketball knowledge

and yea, it's TOTALLY normal for someone to get TWO flagrant 2's both on obvious hothead dumb shit....do you even watch him play? it's YOUR team. he makes dumb, rash basketball decisions too

and actually i am the only one who did mention i wouldn't draft him b/c he's a headcase and people insulted me and said i was wrong and dumb, am i wrong? fuck off, all of yall bitchass motherfuckers, get off my fucking dick and talk basketball
Nets 2022

alpha

Post by alpha »

Let's move on then. Who's beating the dubs in the playoffs when they're gonna have home court the whole way? Totally a homer question but I believe they got the goods

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

2007 all over, Curry gets his MVP trophy as the dubs get bounced in the 1st round

Dirk feels your pain Stephen
UBM CD COMING SOON

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

alpha wrote:Let's move on then. Who's beating the dubs in the playoffs when they're gonna have home court the whole way?
Spurs
OKC
Dallas
Houston
Memphis
Clippers
Portland
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Reason wrote:you acting like you can't take a fucking joke and make another one or move on jesus. i'm not actually some egomaniacal fuck who cums every time he envisions his/my magnificent basketball knowledge

and yea, it's TOTALLY normal for someone to get TWO flagrant 2's both on obvious hothead dumb shit....do you even watch him play? it's YOUR team. he makes dumb, rash basketball decisions too

and actually i am the only one who did mention i wouldn't draft him b/c he's a headcase and people insulted me and said i was wrong and dumb, am i wrong? fuck off, all of yall bitchass motherfuckers, get off my fucking dick and talk basketball
No one thinks your joking. Maybe you think it sounds another way, but you come off like you take yourself VERY serious.

To actual basketball, you weren't the only one to mention it, but most people did not think it was as big of a deal as you made it out to be. Having one bonehead ejection your rookie year in the league is far from proving you're right that he is too much of a head case to want on your team.

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:2007 all over, Curry gets his MVP trophy as the dubs get bounced in the 1st round

Dirk feels your pain Stephen

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

alpha

Post by alpha »

capable_keL wrote:
alpha wrote:Let's move on then. Who's beating the dubs in the playoffs when they're gonna have home court the whole way?
Spurs
OKC
Dallas
Houston
Memphis
Clippers
Portland
It must be hard to judge things when you have to watch one of the worst teams in the league evety night.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

it actually makes it easier. A solid dose of humility every night allows me to be less-tightly-wound
remember, unless you know the bitter the sweet isn't as sweet
Hey, by the way who's Curt?