2014 NFL Week 1 Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

chump change
The Mayor

Re: 2014 NFL Week 1 Thread

Post by chump change »

Clowney :owens:

hustler

Post by hustler »

dudes dont just knock women out for no reason. she pushed him and pushed him and pushed him until he finally snapped. it really pisses me off how everyone gets upset at the man who punched out the stupid bitch in these situations, when clearly its the stupid bitch who has been pushin buttons for weeks and weeks, often months, eventually things reach a boiling point and you've just had enough of her bullshit. the fact that SHE is the one who apologized for the incident, and SHE is the one who still married him after the fact, is proof positive that she knew she deserved to be K.O.'d. She also married him for the money.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

alpha

Post by alpha »

Mods?

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

wheels wrote:Neither of which would prevent her from kicking him to the curb now.
Of course.

PEACE

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Fuck everyone involved in this.

First fuck Ray Rice. Then fuck his wife for staying with him. Superfuck the Nazi Goodell. How the fuck did you not see the video? TMZ got it but you with an army of former FBI agents could not find it. Hope he dies slow in a fire. Oh now that a video is out you nail him with a year ban fuck you I hope the piece of shit Rice sues your ass. Fuck the Union for not standing up for this bullshit. Fuck the Ravens for cutting him now that they don't have to pay his contract. Fuck the NFL hope this fucking league burns to the ground.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

ThaJim2 wrote:Fuck everyone involved in this.

First fuck Ray Rice. Then fuck his wife for staying with him. Superfuck the Nazi Goodell. How the fuck did you not see the video? TMZ got it but you with an army of former FBI agents could not find it. Hope he dies slow in a fire. Oh now that a video is out you nail him with a year ban fuck you I hope the piece of shit Rice sues your ass. Fuck the Union for not standing up for this bullshit. Fuck the Ravens for cutting him now that they don't have to pay his contract. Fuck the NFL hope this fucking league burns to the ground.
Now this is my kind of post. Minus all the Ray Rice sympathy.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DLG

Post by DLG »

lol @ you faggots getting on the girl for staying with him. I know people who have been in abusive relationships, and it's not that black and white. There's always fear of leaving him, threats of what he would do, shallow apologies that you buy, but most notably fear.

anyone who says the woman is an idiot for not leaving him is a complete retard or just plays one on the internet.

hustler is a faggot, either way.

DLG

Post by DLG »

go giants

Req

Post by Req »

DLG wrote:lol @ you faggots getting on the girl for staying with him. I know people who have been in abusive relationships, and it's not that black and white. There's always fear of leaving him, threats of what he would do, shallow apologies that you buy, but most notably fear.

anyone who says the woman is an idiot for not leaving him is a complete retard or just plays one on the internet.
+100000000000000000000000000000000000
F.U. MOOLAH

wheels

Post by wheels »

I don't really give a shit if she stays with him or not, I just thought the comedic value of getting cut by the Ravens, suspended by the NFL, and sued for divorce all on the same day would have been great.

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

stupidregister wrote:
ThaJim2 wrote:Fuck everyone involved in this.

Now this is my kind of post. Minus all the Ray Rice sympathy.
0 sympathy for Rice just hate the fucking around with due process and the hypocrisy and general bullshit from the NFL/Ravens even more. My ass they did not know about this video before they either saw it and hoped it would never see the light of day or they did not want to see it. This is what happens when you put a dude that wants to be a Senator like his daddy but is too fucking stupid to actually win an election in charge.

Edit to add on: Its mostly I don't want the Ravens and the NFL to get off looking like the good guys here. They made their bed by not cutting him 6 months ago and taking the cap hit and showing they actually care about not having wife beaters on their team and the NFL made theirs by giving him only 2 when they had the fucking tape of her being dragged out. Now they should be stuck with it. They are as big of assholes as anyone else in this mess.

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

DLG wrote:lol @ you faggots getting on the girl for staying with him. I know people who have been in abusive relationships, and it's not that black and white. There's always fear of leaving him, threats of what he would do, shallow apologies that you buy, but most notably fear.

Fuck that especially in this situation. She was not married to him yet. She had access to lawyers that would have a restraining order on his ass and baring them from the house. She either has or would have access to enough money that if she truly felt threatened she could leave the state and start over. But, sure its more risky for her to leave than stay with a guy that went Tyson in his prime on her no chance of a repeat there. Hell she could have him thrown in jail for 16 to 24 months if not longer with that tape.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Not too keen on the psychology of abusive relationships, are we Jimmy?

PEACE

Req

Post by Req »

ThaJim2 wrote: Fuck that especially in this situation. She was not married to him yet. She had access to lawyers that would have a restraining order on his ass and baring them from the house. She either has or would have access to enough money that if she truly felt threatened she could leave the state and start over. But, sure its more risky for her to leave than stay with a guy that went Tyson in his prime on her no chance of a repeat there. Hell she could have him thrown in jail for 16 to 24 months if not longer with that tape.
F.U. MOOLAH

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

Unless this media circus dies down, I think Ray McDonald (and Greg Hardy to a lesser extent) is going to get crucified.
His investigation will be the most thorough one ever. Telling the truth is a great idea in theory, but it'll suck to be the other guys who were there.
They'll either purger themselves, or help bury this guy's career. Not really a good outcome either way.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

wheels

Post by wheels »

I've had sportscenter on in the background since about 2pm, and Ray Rice has been the only thing they're covering. I need this thread to be a safe place again, a place to free ourselves from this stupid ass story and the equally stupid opinions about it

an-also

Post by an-also »

ThaJim2 wrote:

Fuck that especially in this situation. She was not married to him yet. She had access to lawyers that would have a restraining order on his ass and baring them from the house. She either has or would have access to enough money that if she truly felt threatened she could leave the state and start over. But, sure its more risky for her to leave than stay with a guy that went Tyson in his prime on her no chance of a repeat there. Hell she could have him thrown in jail for 16 to 24 months if not longer with that tape.
It's not that cut and dry. People stay in abusive relationships for a multitude of psychological reasons (childhood traumas, past relationships, self destructive tendencies, fear etc). Logic isn't a thing when you need help psychologically. Not saying its right or wrong but that's just how it is a lot of times.

Joe Pesci

Post by Joe Pesci »

Megatron :cas:

alpha

Post by alpha »

Seriously mods do your job.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Just ignore him

PEACE

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

But seriously. .. clowney

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

The Giants are retarded, going about this the whole wrong way. You double Calvin every play. Slow the game down, and watch the Lions self destruct.

ric

Post by ric »

@video
Agree. You have to try to take tron away and force the other players to win the game. Single coverage with pretty much anybody is just asking to be dominated

@chumpchange
Meniscus is bad luck dude

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Hustler, keep your mommy issues in PnB. Getting deleted over here.

Joe Pesci

Post by Joe Pesci »

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

not even week 1 and everyone is making sure we can't even have a nice football season

i hate yall spoiled batches

:gayzoos:
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

ric

Post by ric »

@kel
Vikes d is gonna be sick

AXEWOUNDFISTER
OG FISTOLA

Post by AXEWOUNDFISTER »

VideoKilledThe wrote:The Giants are retarded, going about this the whole wrong way. You double Calvin every play. Slow the game down, and watch the Lions self destruct.

as a giants fan this game was awful to watch too many dropped passes from out WRs and stupid hand signals. what happened to the Huddle?

ric

Post by ric »

@axewound
trying to 'modernize'. Did you see those hback sets? Lulz. God they looked so infantile trying to do this shit. Has Coughlin really earned the right to make the years through this transition? They are trying to play west coast ball but look like something else? Lolololol

ric

Post by ric »

Y'all notice how disorganized chargers o has been? McCoy has no idea how to do this 3 back thing