Official NFL Thread for 2006-2007

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

an-also

Post by an-also »

^^go skins :lol:

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Dwight Strawberry wrote:I can't believe the Giants can clinch a Playoff birth with a win tonight. lol

Welp, being a supporter of my team through thick and thin, I'll take it anyway I can get it.

GO G-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: Co-signed, although they don't even deserve it really. I will be self-medicating with a sixer to dull any potential heartache.
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

pennsylvania jones
6th Man HOF

Post by pennsylvania jones »

an-also wrote:go skins :lol:

an-also

Post by an-also »

thanks washington for fucking sucking.

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

an-also wrote:thanks washington for fucking sucking.
not so fast grass hopper...
"I spit that thug shit nigga, MOTHERFUCK singing"

Andvil

Post by Andvil »

Tiki was a beast

Dwight Strawberry

Post by Dwight Strawberry »

We live to see another day!

I love sports!

an-also

Post by an-also »

fuck

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Dwight Strawberry wrote:We live to see another day!

I love sports!
:lol: It turns out when you finally have no hope, they come through. Fuckers. Wahoo!
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Fuck the Giants and fuck New York.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

T-Wrex

Post by T-Wrex »

stupidregister wrote:Fuck the Giants and fuck New York.
LOL. Y u mad doggie? Bears are in the playoffs too.
ImageImage
ImageImage

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Hell yeah I'm mad. This shitty-ass underachieving team still squeaks in and I gotta hear more about Shockey's bitching and Plaxico and Tiki's retiring and Eli's inconsistency. Fuck them bitches.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pennsylvania jones
6th Man HOF

Yeah, I think its official. My team is gonna get haymakered in the playoffs.

I don't have any answers

T-Wrex

Post by T-Wrex »

pennsylvania jones wrote:Yeah, I think its official. My team is gonna get haymakered in the playoffs.

I don't have any answers
Two tippy-toe catches in a row leads to a TD!!

You're getting whooped by the worst team in the NFL, who has 18 players on IR and are on their 6th string RB behind Kevin Jones, Shaun Bryson, Brian Calhoun, etc, etc, and has had 16 different O-lines start in 16 games..
ImageImage
ImageImage

pennsylvania jones
6th Man HOF

T-Wrex wrote:
pennsylvania jones wrote:Yeah, I think its official. My team is gonna get haymakered in the playoffs.

I don't have any answers
Two tippy-toe catches in a row leads to a TD!!

You're getting whooped by the worst team in the NFL, who has 18 players on IR and are on their 6th string RB behind Kevin Jones, Shaun Bryson, Brian Calhoun, etc, etc, and has had 16 different O-lines start in 16 games..
C'mon. Do you GOTTA rub it in? :grin:
We have no fire. I'll gladly have them play on the road.

T-Wrex

Post by T-Wrex »

Fuck Jon Shitna.
ImageImage
ImageImage

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

Post by bringinoutbangerz »

:arrow:

T-Wrex

Post by T-Wrex »

bringinoutbangerz wrote::arrow:
Extremely. Tony Homo.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Jerry Jones just had a heart attack. Oh well nice fumble pal.

Congrats to the NFC East Division leaders --- The Philadelphia "Don't Count 'Em Out" Eagles.

T-Wrex

Post by T-Wrex »

1/2 yard short

ImageImage
ImageImage

pennsylvania jones
6th Man HOF

Wow, what a shitty ending there Dallas. I take solace in the fact, you're actually IN the playoffs, but damn.. losing 3 of 4. And 3 at HOME. I'm glad to be going to Seattle. They got 5 wins on the road this year.

I'll take my chances up there.

fuck it.

OUR DEFENSE IS SHREDDINGLY BAAAAAD.. Not cool.
Besides the big Warewolf, we have zero pass rush. Thanks for getting hurt Greg Ellis. I appreciate it. sighhhhh*

an-also

Post by an-also »

rofl at the lions. Cant do anything right. They would have been much better off losing and getting the first overall pick. If the raiders take Quinn, lions are screwed.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

Popa cursed Dallas when he said they were the most balanced team in the NFC

since then they have been ~30th in Defense and declined in offense as well(not as extreme)

I'm not sure they are still better than Seattle(fairly tough to suck worse than them and still make the playoffs)
an-also wrote:rofl at the lions. Cant do anything right. They would have been much better off losing and getting the first overall pick. If the raiders take Quinn, lions are screwed.
I wouldn't be too upset, they get to draft the best player in the draft Thomas from Wisconsin, and get a 5-10million discount

an-also

Post by an-also »

eternalreflection wrote:Popa cursed Dallas when he said they were the most balanced team in the NFC

since then they have been ~30th in Defense and declined in offense as well(not as extreme)

I'm not sure they are still better than Seattle(fairly tough to suck worse than them and still make the playoffs)
an-also wrote:rofl at the lions. Cant do anything right. They would have been much better off losing and getting the first overall pick. If the raiders take Quinn, lions are screwed.
I wouldn't be too upset, they get to draft the best player in the draft Thomas from Wisconsin, and get a 5-10million discount
Oh im not upset. Amused to say the least cause my boy is a die hard lions fan and he was really rooting for them to lose and get no 1 pick

T-Wrex

Post by T-Wrex »

an-also wrote:
eternalreflection wrote:Popa cursed Dallas when he said they were the most balanced team in the NFC

Oh im not upset. Amused to say the least cause my boy is a die hard lions fan and he was really rooting for them to lose and get no 1 pick
yeah, i'd rather have Joe Thomas than Quinn.. We could've used JT today to slow down Ware.. Ware sacked Kitna 4 times..

Raiders need a QB. They might be going after Byron Leftwich, but I hope they go for Quinn.
ImageImage
ImageImage

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

a while back I predicted that the Broncos were overrated, and nowhere near as good as advertised, since then they are 2-5 and finished 3rd in the AFCwest(called that too)

Indy collasped as predicted too, 3-4down the stretch, Jacksonville however totally flopped on me, though a big part of that was Gerrard playing QB, they donated 3games, mostly due to idiotic Gerrard mistakes(:rofl: at the Tenn game)

SD was as good as advertised

SD/Balt AFC Championship game, will be the true Superbowl

still illiterate

Post by still illiterate »

Kitna winning today secured him a job for next year. Today was embarasing as fuck.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

stupidregister wrote:Hell yeah I'm mad. This shitty-ass underachieving team still squeaks in and I gotta hear more about Shockey's bitching and Plaxico and Tiki's retiring and Eli's inconsistency. Fuck them bitches.
sounds like someone who knows the end is here. how depressed would you be when your team goes from the overwhelming favorite to rep the NFC in the superbowl......to having the same chance as the 6th seed (which happens to be the NY Giants) to making it out of the conference. it's about time the bears have succumbed to injuries like the giants have.

and nobody's noticed that stupidregister hates everything NY? i don't blame him. it is a second rate city. shit, it's not even seeing Dallas. he has every right to be jealous. the only reason it's still a blip on the radar is because one of the greatest ball players ever fell on to the bulls lap.

btw.