Sox/Yankees Thursday

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

oh yeah, btw.

the now that wang is out for the season, the yanks are not making the playoffs. i'm depressed and i will go cry now.

djm13

Post by djm13 »

i couldnt have wrote a sweeter ending.....A-Rod hits a bomb off of schilling coming out of the pen, then mo comes in and strikes out the side

whats more encouraging? a-rod coming up big in a big spot..or mo handling the sox?

just one game and one time i know....but very encouraging

OMNI

Post by OMNI »

I hate the loss. But it is actually a good thing. the morons in the Red Sox front office will finally realize that Schilling in the bullpen is retarded. If he isn't healthy enough to start, then he is not healthy enough to pitch. Not to mention the difference in being a closer.

If Francona knew that Schiling was going to pitch the 9th, then why didn't Timilin start the 8th? Embre has been as bad as Foulke this year, and Timlin sucks with inherited runners. I'm getting mad...

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

The game was incredibly fun even though we lost.
I had friggin goosebumps when Schilling took the mound.
Yeah it sucks we lost, but the Yanks got their asses handed to 'em last night and for that, I am laughing my damn ass off.
We'll see what happens tonight.

OMNI

Post by OMNI »

Both teams suck

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

YES!!!

I sincerely hope that Rivera gets frequent deepthroat blowjobs.
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

arlene
Crazy Alice

Post by arlene »

JEN I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU POINTING ME IN THE DIRECTION OF THIS THREAD !!!!!!!!!!

OMNI

Post by OMNI »

Belhorn shoudl have hit for Cora. When Belhorn gets out its usually a strikeout. That double play was fucking huge

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

arlene wrote:JEN I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU POINTING ME IN THE DIRECTION OF THIS THREAD !!!!!!!!!!
:twisted:
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.