2013-14 NBA PLAYOFFS

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Who's winning finals

Spurs
72%
Heat
28%

Total votes: 36

naturalborn103

Re: 2013-14 NBA PLAYOFFS

Post by naturalborn103 »

Udrih doing work on playoff Memphis but couldn't get off bench in NY.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

@D_West30: Sterling basically articulated Plantation Politics...Make money off the Bucks/Lay with the Women/No Association in Public good or bad

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

D West was the man in more ways than one today. Never afraid to speak his mind.

@ThePacersFan845 3h

@D_West30 If you played for the clippers would you suit up for the next game???

@D_West30 2h

@ThePacersFan845 NO

alpha

Post by alpha »

C'mon man. Plenty of other players said their piece. No need to get all homer about it.

an-also

Post by an-also »

This suspension pretty much confirms the pussification of the NBA. Suspending a guy in a playoff game for not even throwing a punch. SMH

"Nene has been suspended one game for his headbutt and neck grab of Jimmy Butler in an attempt to throw him down in Game 3 of the Chicago Bulls-Washington Wizards series, the NBA announced.

Nene will miss Game 4 without pay."

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

Yeah, yeah, Let me have my moment today. It's been a rough few months.

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

That is absolute bullshit on that Nene suspension, completely changes the series. Especially after watching the Bad Boys doc and having some of those fouls fresh on my mind

alpha

Post by alpha »

How bout bron staring down mj on that breakaway dunk??

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Poor reg.

This game is awesomely brutal.

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

alpha wrote:How bout bron staring down mj on that breakaway dunk??

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

naturalborn103 wrote:
Philaflava wrote:You know I say things, especially to you, but then I feel bad like picking on the kid off the short bus. You seriously have a troubling time comprehending things and speak so vulnerable when you attempt to retort.
I know exactly what you mean, I just want you to stop being a bitch and beating around the bush with everything you say. You are not that far from sterling.
You are the dumbest poster to ever register on Philaflava. You aren't intelligent enough to understand the difference between humor and hate. You can't physically comprehend most of what is being said about you and you hate baseball to make matters worse. I may be an asshole, a dinosaur, bitter, whatever but if you polled most people they would say you are the dumbest piece of shit to ever come to this forum. Also, I don't think I ever beat around the bush, if anything, I say what I feel without a filter.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Back to actual NBA related stuff.

Anyone find it funny that Cuban, by far most outspoken owners in NBA, has not said much? So far Vivek, Arison, and Holt (Spurs) are the only owners to really say something. Jordan, not surprisingly, has not said shit. One way which LeBron is obviously > Jordan is he is not afraid to speak his mind on controversial non-basketball related things.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Didn't cuban tweet some shit like "The only thing we should be talking about is the playoffs!" ? Cause i feel like, even if he didn't, he probably would approach the subject like that.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Yeah, I believe it was along the lines of "we should only be talking about mavs playoffs."

Silver needs to work on those mic skills, dude sounded shook in that pressor. Not to mention he was late too.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Words from MJ

PEACE

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Not sure what "investigation" needs to happen. Are they looking into the legalities of this? Because the latest tape via Deadspin is pretty much all you need to investigate. The question is, can Silver force him to sell or can he come up with a solution that will please all parties involved?

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

Philaflava wrote:Not sure what "investigation" needs to happen. Are they looking into the legalities of this? Because the latest tape via Deadspin is pretty much all you need to investigate. The question is, can Silver force him to sell or can he come up with a solution that will please all parties involved?
Well, they need to absolutely make sure that it's him.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:
Philaflava wrote:Not sure what "investigation" needs to happen. Are they looking into the legalities of this? Because the latest tape via Deadspin is pretty much all you need to investigate. The question is, can Silver force him to sell or can he come up with a solution that will please all parties involved?
:rofl: Dude thats like saying we need to verify is this Klans member really dislikes black people. There is a laundry list of evidence going back as far as 2-3 decades on this dude. I believe Silver is consulting with the union and a PR firm on how to handle this.

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

Philaflava wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:
:rofl: Dude thats like saying we need to verify is this Klans member really dislikes black people. There is a laundry list of evidence going back as far as 2-3 decades on this dude. I believe Silver is consulting with the union and a PR firm on how to handle this.
Actually, I think Sterling pretty much admitted it was him.

But even if he didn't, it doesn't matter if he has history, you still have to prove that it was him on the other end of the line.

TheBigSleep

Post by TheBigSleep »

Game's about to start.

Don Sterling thinks he's Rog' Sterling.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:
Philaflava wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:
Actually, I think Sterling pretty much admitted it was him.

But even if he didn't, it doesn't matter if he has history, you still have to prove that it was him on the other end of the line.
once they can actually prove it, it's a done deal that Silver will get shit done.

alpha

Post by alpha »

fucking wow

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

TheBigSleep wrote:Game's about to start.

Don Sterling thinks he's Rog' Sterling.
This was lightweight controversial when it came out, but you can see the dark twisted humor in it.

Anyway, the Clippers are playing like a bunch of spooks.

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

Yeeeeee yeeeee yeeeeeeee! :grin:

Fuck the KKKlippers!

T Rav

Post by T Rav »

Jordan said he's going to boycott white women, took a long inhale off a cigar and said just kidding.
He's the Michael Jordan of loving white women.
Buy my mixtape.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Wait so Doc Rivers really had no idea dude was racist? I mean that's what his post game comments lead me to believe.

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

Ramen wrote:Wait so Doc Rivers really had no idea dude was racist?I mean that's what his post game comments lead me to believe.
No way he wouldn't know. Doc played for the Clippers and he's been in the league for 30+ years. He knew what he was getting into from the jump. Everybody knows the stories and the track record.

Fuck the LA N.A.A.C.P. chapter too for attempting to give Sterling a SECOND honor until the tapes came to light. Payola at its finest.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

lol at Sterling wife saying she can't identify her Husband on the tape and also saying she is not racist.

hustler

Post by hustler »

im not a big raptors fan, but i genuinely feel bad for them. they are playing their asses off and these refs are absolutely fucking them over. what a fucking travesty. heres the reffing in a nutshell: livingston shoves general greivous (who is full court pressing) to the ground during the inbounds, nets rush downcourt in a 5v4 situation (cuz vasquez was shoved down and cant get back in the play) as a result pierce gets a easy lane to drive, amir steps in to take the charge, hes clearly outside the circle and is set. they call him for a blocking foul, and he hurts his knee and has to leave the game. pierce misses the free throw #balldontlie
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

hustler

Post by hustler »

ah yes, garnett shoves valuncinas in the back and valincunas gets called for the loose ball foul.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex