***NFL WEEK 2***

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

LilLeftBrain

Re: ***NFL WEEK 2***

Post by LilLeftBrain »

audibly jesused, threw my headphones, took a piss and missed an apparent brouhaha
moved by duck muscles

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Joe Pesci wrote:Jets don't have the talent to win many games.

"Both teams played hard"

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

:rofl:

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Was going to comment on how terrible both teams look, remembered I'm a Raiders fan.

ric

Post by ric »

brady 19-39 (48.7%) 185yds 1td; edelman 13recs 78yds

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

What's your point? Who was he supposed to throw it to? No one else was getting open and they all dropped or ran wrong routes all the times they could or did get open. Lets not mention all the rain. Dobson catches that long one he dropped and runs right route in endzone where he would of been wide open Bradys stats would look a lot different. Can you name a worse group of receivers/tight ends in the league right now?

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

naturalborn103 wrote:What's your point? Who was he supposed to throw it to? No one else was getting open and they all dropped or ran wrong routes all the times they could or did get open. Lets not mention all the rain. Dobson catches that long one he dropped and runs right route in endzone where he would of been wide open Bradys stats would look a lot different. Can you name a worse group of receivers/tight ends in the league right now?
this

the brady hate is unwarranted

that game was painful to watch though, easily the worst game I've watched so far this season

thru the first 2 weeks of the season, the Jets front 7 has been impressive

Rex can still coach up a defense

happy I didn't drink during that game last night, would have been a buzzkill :ironmike:

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

I thought Brady was going to kill dobson. Those receivers looked absolutely Jets-ian.

I can live with Geno looking like a rookie against a team that eats rookie qbs up at home, at least it is a rookie making rookie mistakes and not a 5th year veteran still making them.

The jets front 7 looks mean, the d-backfield is scaring me a bit. If brady had even relatively competent receivers that game would have been like 57-10. I thought he was going to murder dobson. Both him and Thompson or Thompkins were open a lot. The jets got lucky with that.

I was impressed the the jets run game too, especially after last week, then again the bucs had the top run d last year.

Either way, Jets blew a chance to steal one.

binary

Post by binary »

Geno definitely looked like a rookie, but his inaccuracy was laughable. I see them drafting another QB, very soon.

The Rapping Coffin

Post by The Rapping Coffin »

Brady should get a little of the blame. His body language was embarrassing and he threw his fair share of bad passes.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

The Rapping Coffin wrote:Brady should get a little of the blame. His body language was embarrassing and he threw his fair share of bad passes.
I said this on the last page. Your WRs might be horrible and be doing dumb shit, but they are rookies and there is no need to show them up. While I do think Brady is a better QB, Manning is so much more likable.

alpha

Post by alpha »

binary wrote:Geno definitely looked like a rookie, but his inaccuracy was laughable. I see them drafting another QB, very soon.
Did we see the same game?

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Geno is black.

The Rapping Coffin

Post by The Rapping Coffin »

naturalborn103 wrote:
The Rapping Coffin wrote:Brady should get a little of the blame. His body language was embarrassing and he threw his fair share of bad passes.
I said this on the last page. Your WRs might be horrible and be doing dumb shit, but they are rookies and there is no need to show them up. While I do think Brady is a better QB, Manning is so much more likable.
Manning shows up his teammates more than Brady does. Brady just wants to win at least one more so bad, and he knows he only has a couple more elite seasons left. It's gotta be frustrating that a mix of personal decisions and bad circumstances (Hernandez being a pyscho, Welker's retarded agent) have left him with a bunch of clueless rookies.

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

Joe Pesci wrote:Yeah because Mark Sanchez is such a great quarterback and essential to the Jets having any chance of success :larry:

I'd rather win 3 games with Geno and see what we have (and more importantly tank for Clowney or a QB) than sit through another predictable season of mediocrity with shithead leading the way. Wish him luck in the future, never want to see him in a Jets uniform ever again.
With you in these threads I never feel the need to post. It would just be redundant.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

naturalborn103 wrote:Geno is black.
So is the best QB in the upcoming draft

PEACE

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

I was referring to why binary hates him.
alpha wrote:
binary wrote:Geno definitely looked like a rookie, but his inaccuracy was laughable. I see them drafting another QB, very soon.
Did we see the same game?

alpha

Post by alpha »

So showing up your teammates when your one of the best of all time is a big deal now? Feelings are for faggots. Nobody got on Jordan for doing the same thing.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote: easily the worst game I've watched so far this season
pretty strong statement considering we are 1/16th through week 2.
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

an-also

Post by an-also »

capable_keL wrote:
Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote: easily the worst game I've watched so far this season
pretty strong statement considering we are 1/16th through week 2.
:lol:

Ric and Nat are YAK'ing it up and Gucci is droppin gems.

Must be football season :cheers:

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

he mad

DLG

Post by DLG »

I can understand brady's frustration. he doesn't want to be in a rebuilding situation so late in his career, he wants to be a contender while his window is open. maybe the organization could have done more in the offseason, but no one anticipated hernandez killing people.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

lol @ dread in the back tho.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Ramen wrote:lol @ dread in the back tho.

Buuuuuuumbacalaat

SEEN

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

DLG wrote:I can understand brady's frustration. he doesn't want to be in a rebuilding situation so late in his career, he wants to be a contender while his window is open. maybe the organization could have done more in the offseason, but no one anticipated hernandez killing people.
agree 100%

but with his pedigree, experience ... he has got to be the ice-in-the-veins,cool, stoic leader for the young dreads to emulate

he can't be in a full out spazz against the lol jets in week 2.

binary

Post by binary »

Pretty sure Brady knows how to lead. Pretty sure Brady can do whatever he wants and express his frustration however he wants. Pretty sure outside opinions of his behavior mean jack shit.

ric

Post by ric »

for what its worth as much of a bitch as brady is peyton has always lead by being the down to earth yet ultimately disapproving father figure who rules with an iron fist and gets cranky when he feels the need to

that said why are people so down on ponder? really dont get this. watching the detroit game right now. two of those picks werent his fault at all. one of them literally bounced off the dudes chest (reminded me of locker throwing to uw wrs) and one of them, bad throw location as it was, was tipped up by rudolph into the hands of the defender so im like.. :naswtf: whats the big deal? fuck the haters

ric

Post by ric »

watching raiders colts; i dont know if pryor is the answer long term (he might be though) but you guys might actually pull off some nice wins this year and if dennis allen can integrate a nice chunk of option football into their shit you guys could be tough to beat later in the year even with minimal passing game and medium rank d (not saying its a bad passing game just that running the ball is more their thing). shit look at the redskins last year; top 3 in rush atts bottom 3 in pass atts medium/attacking d

the pryor dmc reece combo is awesome by the way and im actually pretty pumped for the possibilities. i think its a really decent chance dennis allen doesnt pull a shanahan and maintains the multi-back identity while incorporating more option concepts than shanahan is willing to. you watch auburn this season? 2/3/4 backs all day. and the thing is with pryor is that hes not married to the gun like kaepernick. dude can barely take a snap under center. so youve got all kinds of bootleg potential etc that teams like the 9ers or the texans or the jags or the panthers dont really have. i mean seriously you guys almost had this game. if #2 hadnt been shunned and out of the game and shit for however long that lasted after college really good chance you win that game. pryor is new life for you. dude is electrifying. im fucking pumped for the fucking raiders right now. holy shit.

fuck it dude im just gonna set up a blog or something. maybe not. maybe that is a giant step on the road to loneliness and lack of personal fulfillment. ill consider it though.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

if seabass wasn't an asshole, it would have been a dub.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

is anyone following this josh freeman story? how guys miscounted votes so he can be team captain, now freeman is requesting a trade

is he still better than romo tho?