Official Sports Bars Bill of Rights Popa Lets You Have

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Official Sports Bars Bill of Rights Popa Lets You Have

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

Created because in the span of 6 months, new jack faggots want to fuck up the bar.

1) When creating a thread, scan the first and 2nd page of the Sports Bar to make sure you aren't creating a duplicate thread. If you create a duplicate thread, a mod will post a link to the original thread and proceed to clown you.

2) If it's not big news or even slightly interesting, it doesn't deserve it's own thread. Most single game predictions belong in the thread designated for it's general sport/game. If you want to talk about a specific game, it should go in the appropriate regular season thread. If you want to talk about a specific game that has historical ramifications, it might deserve it's own thread. Most of you guys are intelligent so I trust your discretion.

3) If posts simply include an insult directed at another poster with no constructive analysis and/or isn't sports related and/or isn't entertaining in any form, it can be deleted at the Moderator's behest. If your post just includes "Fuck you, philaflava." then it will get deleted.

We will add more rules or add to the existing rules as we deem fit but these pretty much cover what the basic general rules always have been.

Voice your complaints here but these are pretty much the only rules we ALWAYS had. I guess dumb asses need to be shown the light instead of learning the steez.

I will sticky this at a later time.
Last edited by Gregg Popabitch1 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

What prompted this?

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Money Gripp wrote:What prompted this?
Beastly Swagger I'm assuming.

Big Breeze isn't helping things either.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

jamrage wrote:

Oh. Yeah, that guy's a douche bag.

alpha

Re: Official Sports Bars Bill of Rights Popa Lets You Have

Post by alpha »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:Created because in the span of 6 months, new jack faggots want to fuck up the bar.

1) When creating a thread, scan the first and 2nd page of the Sports Bar to make sure you aren't creating a duplicate thread. If you create a duplicate thread, a mod will post a link to the original thread and proceed to clown you.

2) If it's not big news or even slightly interesting, it doesn't deserve it's own thread. Most single game predictions belong in the thread designated for it's general sport/game. If you want to talk about a specific game, it should go in the appropriate regular season thread. If you want to talk about a specific game that has historical ramifications, it might deserve it's own thread. Most of you guys are intelligent so I trust your discretion.

3) If posts simply include an insult directed at another poster with no constructive analysis and/or isn't sports related and/or isn't entertaining in any form, it can be deleted at the Moderator's behest. If your post just includes "Fuck you, philaflava." then it will get deleted.

We will add more rules or add to the existing rules as we deem fit but these pretty much cover what the basic general rules always have been.

Voice your complaints here but these are pretty much the only rules we [/b]ALWAYS[/b] had. I guess dumb asses need to be shown the light instead of learning the steez.

I will sticky this at a later time.
"Fuck you, Gregg Poppabitch" what does that count for... :lol: :megaman:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

keith law.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

jamrage wrote:

also dzznuts during the nfl playoffs and after the steelers won the super bowl also went a bit crazy but he figured it out after knowledge was dropped. he also kinda stopped posting after that though.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Worst violater of the unwritten laws of the sports bar was Alaska during the mlb playoffs and his "I have Raging Papel-boner" threads.

Also, fuck you so much poopabitch

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

MODDED, BRO
Nets 2022

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

lol. adhere or get dealt with
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Mod Squad
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Mansfield Status

Post by Mansfield Status »

thats what makes you the best mod on the forum..

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

No :owens: yet anyone?

:owens:
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Beastly Swagger

Post by Beastly Swagger »

Your points are valid but U still come across as a hoe.

U dont run up on heads in real life and scream like that.

So play it like give me 3-feet online too as U would do in person.

I've hardly flooded this forum with anything so U screaming for a mere 2-3 threads type deal indicates U long to be in control online cuz U lack that role in reality.

Not here to cause problems but keep it real kiddo.

PS
Mansfield wipe ya mouth kid ?!

Move Free

Post by Move Free »

Beastly Swagger wrote:Your points are valid but U still come across as a hoe.

I've hardly flooded this forum with anything so U screaming for a mere 2-3 threads type deal indicates U long to be in control online cuz U lack that role in reality.

PS

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Beastly Swagger wrote:Your points are valid but U still come across as a hoe.

PS
lol @ faggot acting like he knows me. lol @ "u don't run up on people and scream like that :owens: . my feelings are hurt." let's face it, this is all about you crying cause your feelings were hurt cause i locked your thread cause that shit was terrible.

just keeping it real.
Last edited by Gregg Popabitch1 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.