FUCK JON BARRY

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

tirico is awful

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

jazzmatazz23 wrote:
an-also wrote:Oh ya, Barry is pretty garbage. ESPN/ABC NBA panel is pretty garbage as a collective whole anyways so Barry fits right in.
Really? I think they have more good people then bad.

Marv Albert, Van Gundy, and Mark Jackson are a terrific trio.
Hebie Brown, and doug collins are good.

Reggie Miller is awful, jon barry is below average. Mikr Trico is solid
Man nigga Miller, Collins and Marv are all down with Turner sports. Reggie gets on my nerves, Collins is thoro tho. But seriously ESPN should be fined by the FCC everytime Doris Burke calls a game, as well as that other brown headed old broad that call games too. They be annoying as hell tryin to over compensate cause they got a vagina.

naturalborn103

Re: FUCK JON BARRY

Post by naturalborn103 »

Reason wrote: he also hangs out with ugly ass hoes and pedogirls even though he's married with kids
:arrow: :arrow:

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Re: FUCK JON BARRY

Post by Reason »

naturalborn103 wrote:
Reason wrote: he also hangs out with ugly ass hoes and pedogirls even though he's married with kids
:arrow: :arrow:
it's gay to deride someone for hanging out with UGLY hoes? don't be a faggot
Nets 2022

Epitome

Post by Epitome »

Barry may be wrong about Nowitzki but it isn't like he's seriously challenging conventional wisdom there.

"I love california. the other day some bum was like "gimme a dollar, I SAID GIMME A DOLLA!!!!!" and I told him to sit down and shut the fuck up. and he did. cause real talk I will knock a bum the fuck out." --BeHemoth

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:tirico is awful
Seconded. Tries way too hard. I don't know how he climbed the ladder so quickly - Monday Night Football and NBA. He must have sucked a lot of cocks on the way to the top.

There are so many horrible announcers/analysts. I think it's something you just have to accept like politicians being corrupt or cops being douche bags.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Epitome wrote:Barry may be wrong about Nowitzki but it isn't like he's seriously challenging conventional wisdom there.
so we're going to completely ignore the fact that dirk's beign such a threat directly leads to WIDE-OPEN shots for terry and kidd from 3 range and other offensive openings because of the fact that obviously he is getting double-teamed, especially in the moments when's he not scoring?

plus as popa said, he's a good rebounder

fuck jon barry
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

I FUCKING HATE THIS FAGGOT

he just spent two minutes talking about sean marks. first he suggested d'antoni fucked up by not including him in his rotation when marks was on phoenix. the very next play, marks misses TERRIBLY a 4 foot hook shot...he lunges to grab the rebound which caroms far from the rim b/c he shot so badly, then luckily saves it back to west (when it most likely any time else would've been taken by the opposing team) and then west kicks it out to paul, who does his OWN dribble-hesitation move to shoot and make a three

and then THIS FAGGOT JON BARRY TALKS ABOUT MARKS AND HIS HUSTLE AND HOW GOOD OF A PLAY HE MADE AND HOW THEY GOT A THREE POINTER BECAUSE OF SEAN MARKS TOTALLY NEGLECTING THE FACT THAT HE MISSED AN EASY HOOK SHOT

i fucking hate this faggot. he harps on shit to prove his own points and he's not even fuckin totally forthright
Nets 2022

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

:lol: rzn mad.