Prospects

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

dirtee

Re: Prospects

Post by dirtee »

16 years old, already playing at top level

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

rzn is in love with point guards update

jordan mclaughlin is gonna be a really good pro, he's killing it at usc and is doing it super efficiently

meanwhile in high school, dennis smith jr. (class of 2016) is russell westbrook lite

DE'AARON FOX

my new hero. amazing athlete, sick handle, nice release on his jumper, AND he's a lefty, in fact that's it, he's supplanting paris austin in my point god holy trinity in 2016 although i wish paris the best at boise state and hope he gets more consistent minutes and more specifically minutes in significant games

something random: lonzo ball who is wack to me anyway happens to have the ugliest shooting form and most similar to kevin martin's maybe ever

also class of 2017 michael porter jr. (6'9 can do everything well and can get his own shot with a wet jumper off exceptionally well) is :ohsh:
Nets 2022

wheels

Post by wheels »

Would you rather have #1 and 2, or 5, 6, and 7?

The conversation is dead if Jackson comes to UK, but I don't really think that shit is happening.

I got to meet Wenyen Gabriel, and 6'9" 210 might be putting it lightly. Hard for me to judge without a tape measure, but he's a big dude nh

Calipari has offers out to everybody in the top 30 who isn't currently signed, and Killeya-Jones to throw on top. Next year's incoming class might be a bit absurd.

Really wish Giles had come over, but what can you do. When is Coach K going to fucking retire?

DredScott

Post by DredScott »

wheels wrote:Would you rather have #1 and 2, or 5, 6, and 7?

The conversation is dead if Jackson comes to UK, but I don't really think that shit is happening.

I got to meet Wenyen Gabriel, and 6'9" 210 might be putting it lightly. Hard for me to judge without a tape measure, but he's a big dude nh

Calipari has offers out to everybody in the top 30 who isn't currently signed, and Killeya-Jones to throw on top. Next year's incoming class might be a bit absurd.

Really wish Giles had come over, but what can you do. When is Coach K going to fucking retire?

as a Duke fan, I have to say i'd rather have Giles, Tatum, DeLaurier and Frank Jax, but Kentucky's class is comparable and better depending on which rankings you trust. If Duke gets Bolden, then Duke is easily better no matter what, i don't think it will happen and it might be a blessing in disguise since his work ethic seems questionable as fuck and will likely drive whatever coach gets him crazy. He'll most likely go to "Underachievers Are Us" aka Kansas and have bill self kill his draft stock but who knows. I'm really excited to see Frank Jax at Duke though, I think he will ball the fuck out, kid is slept-on for his ranking IMO.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

kyree walker

that's all i'm sayin
Nets 2022