Official European Football 2011/2012 Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Markshot wrote:APOEL!

:cheers:

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Positive A wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Positive A wrote:<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKhYShSUOrQ?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKhYShSUOrQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Have a look for this. Pretty good watch.
Pretty cool.

Last time I was in London, I reckon it was nearly 3 years ago, I visited a QPR game. They played against Blackpool; 1-1. I believe they were still in the Championship at that moment in time, but it was a pretty good day all things considered.

Took the underground all the way through London, exited at the right station (name escapes me) and just followed the waves of people with QPR scarfs. Saw Adel Taarabt play, made a good impression. Other than that, the football was godawful. Had a good time though, impressive atmosphere.

Like the faggot I am, I bought a QPR scarf right before the game. Then on the way back to the hotel, guys were constantly chanting songs at us, because they believed we were die hard fans.

Nowadays, I usually check their results on matchdays. Not sure why I'm telling this story, but it was a good day.
Try and find a copy of this documentary. Really good stuff. Starts (I think) with the 2008/2009 season...maybe the one before, can't remember. And I just watched it. Old age has ravaged my memory.

Taraabt was a promising youngster with Spurs after we nabbed him from Lens. It didn't end well. He was a monster last season though.
I'm currently downloading it from this site: http://www.3rdhalf.ws/downloads/qpr-the ... tary-http/
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

jamrage wrote:
Positive A wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Positive A wrote:<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKhYShSUOrQ?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKhYShSUOrQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Have a look for this. Pretty good watch.
Pretty cool.

Last time I was in London, I reckon it was nearly 3 years ago, I visited a QPR game. They played against Blackpool; 1-1. I believe they were still in the Championship at that moment in time, but it was a pretty good day all things considered.

Took the underground all the way through London, exited at the right station (name escapes me) and just followed the waves of people with QPR scarfs. Saw Adel Taarabt play, made a good impression. Other than that, the football was godawful. Had a good time though, impressive atmosphere.

Like the faggot I am, I bought a QPR scarf right before the game. Then on the way back to the hotel, guys were constantly chanting songs at us, because they believed we were die hard fans.

Nowadays, I usually check their results on matchdays. Not sure why I'm telling this story, but it was a good day.
Try and find a copy of this documentary. Really good stuff. Starts (I think) with the 2008/2009 season...maybe the one before, can't remember. And I just watched it. Old age has ravaged my memory.

Taraabt was a promising youngster with Spurs after we nabbed him from Lens. It didn't end well. He was a monster last season though.
I'm currently downloading it from this site: http://www.3rdhalf.ws/downloads/qpr-the ... tary-http/
Yeah, watched it tonight, really solid documentary. Very interesting to see the way a football club is run as I had absolutely no idea. Good lord, QPR were a mess for a while. I know it's kind of odd to say, but I was surprised at how fucking small the team's locker room was.

Are there any more good soccer documentaries to check out?
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

Despite the scoreline Bilbao thoroughly outplayed Man U. I know its convenient to argue that Man U was off form, but Bilbao pressed and man marked them to death, and without an amazing De Gea performance Athletic could have had 5. Bilbao is a fantastic team. Bielsa is a seriously dope manager, and Martinez, Llorente, Munian, Herrera and Iraola are amazing players. United is still in the tie but they've got to play more conservatively and hope for a 1-0. In an open game they'll get torn apart again.

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

Also, the Bilbao fans ran that shit all night.

La Liga :ghostface:

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

And Messi scored 5 including a chip with either foot. On pace for more than 60 goals. He's going to break the Barcelona club record for goals this season and he's only 24.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

That muniain cat is supposedly reeeeeeeeally dope. I need to catch Bilbao at some point.

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

Yeah, he's the best of the bunch. But him, Martinez, and Llorente could all walk into any team in the world besides a small handfull.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Making my standard Saturday Morning breaky.

Tipple in the fridge ready to go.

Scotty Parker shirt: on.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PmJYNMLHaHM?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PmJYNMLHaHM?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

lololololoiverlololol

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

I don't mean to beat a dead Suarez, I mean horse, but Charlie Adam is horrible.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Adebayors first touch is heavy again today.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Brilliant from jelavic

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Positive A wrote:I don't mean to beat a dead Suarez, I mean horse, but Charlie Adam is horrible.
It's not just him tho, I feel great about our back four + Reina, but pretty much anyone from the front 6 could easily be replaced by someone better.
Last edited by VideoKilledThe on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Lol @ Liverpool.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

With 30 goals from 27 games only 4 clubs have scorer fewer goals than Pool - QPR, Stoke, Everton, and Wigan. Wolves and Swansea have also scored 30.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

We are such fucking shit.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

What a joke.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Who's laughing now Pos A?!?!?!?!

Req

Post by Req »

so Jamrage, hows that whole deciding to be a Spurs fan thing working out for you? :lol:
F.U. MOOLAH

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Still in 3rd my negroes! Even when arsenal win on Monday.

Nothing like watching younes kaboul maraud forward, an athletic marvel to be sure, loft the ball forward to nobody in particular, or plow directly into an opposing player and commit a foul and thus end possession.

Or how about our set piece execution? Seeing 4 marvelous talents stand over the ball from 23 yards out, and decide just exactly who it will be that will put the ball into row z.

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

I didn't read this page cuz I haven't had a chance to watch todays tottenham match but did no one watch or hear about the barcelona v bayer leverkusen match? I didn't see any mention of it in here and that shit was nuts. Messi scored 5 and Telles another two. Match was just an evisceration. Bayer-Leverkusen was forcibly sodomized for 90 minutes. If I just missed the talk about the match feel free to :lastweek: the hell out of me and ridicule me appropriately.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

odium-LSC wrote:I didn't read this page cuz I haven't had a chance to watch todays tottenham match but did no one watch or hear about the barcelona v bayer leverkusen match? I didn't see any mention of it in here and that shit was nuts. Messi scored 5 and Telles another two. Match was just an evisceration. Bayer-Leverkusen was forcibly sodomized for 90 minutes. If I just missed the talk about the match feel free to :lastweek: the hell out of me and ridicule me appropriately.
I had that on in the background while I watched tottenhams fa cup match. No joke: everytime I looked up at the barca match, messi scored another.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Suck it you Spurs!

LOLverpool.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

SoS

Same old Spurs. Come on now.

And how the fuck did that linesman not see that QPR goal?

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

Positive A wrote:
odium-LSC wrote:I didn't read this page cuz I haven't had a chance to watch todays tottenham match but did no one watch or hear about the barcelona v bayer leverkusen match? I didn't see any mention of it in here and that shit was nuts. Messi scored 5 and Telles another two. Match was just an evisceration. Bayer-Leverkusen was forcibly sodomized for 90 minutes. If I just missed the talk about the match feel free to :lastweek: the hell out of me and ridicule me appropriately.
I had that on in the background while I watched tottenhams fa cup match. No joke: everytime I looked up at the barca match, messi scored another.
:lastweek:

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

NOOOOOOOOO!!! My site that streams games is down...

Life: lost.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Nevermind. Back up.

Life: worth living.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Get in there, Swans!

Req

Post by Req »

squeaky bum time m'laddos, 10 games to go.
1. Man Utd P28 W21 D4 L3 GD 41 Pts 67
2. Man City P28 W21 D3 L4 GD 49 Pts 66

Man Utd:

@Wolves
Fulham
@Blackburn
QPR
@Wigan
Aston Villa
Everton
@Man City
Swansea