NFL Week 7

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

naturalborn103

NFL Week 7

Post by naturalborn103 »

1PM
SD@NYJ
SEA@CLEV
ATL@DET
CHI@TB
DEN@MIA
WAS@CAR
HOU@TEN

4PM
PIT@ARI
KC@OAK
GB@MIN
STL@DAL

Sunday Night
IND@NO

Monday Night
BAL@JAC

The Raiders and Bengals are close to a trade that would send Carson Palmer to Oakland, according to FOX's Jay Glazer. Per Glazer, the deal is expected to be completed by today's 4pm ET deadline with Cincy receiving a first-round pick in 2012 and a future conditional pick.
And Al Davis lives on...

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Re: NFL Week 7

Post by capable_keL »

naturalborn103 wrote:
The Raiders and Bengals are close to a trade that would send Carson Palmer to Oakland, according to FOX's Jay Glazer. Per Glazer, the deal is expected to be completed by today's 4pm ET deadline with Cincy receiving a first-round pick in 2012 and a future conditional pick.
And Al Davis lives on...
its not that bad of an option, palmer can still play.. better than garrard, favre, mcnabb, jeff george
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Raiders acquired QB Carson Palmer from the Bengals in exchange for a first-round pick in 2012 and a conditional first-round pick in 2013.
I am not saying he can't play.. But for possibly 2 first round picks???? He is worth one 3rd round pick at best.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

naturalborn103 wrote: 2 first round picks????
:ohsh:
:fail:

:rofl:

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

capable_keL wrote:
naturalborn103 wrote: 2 first round picks????
:ohsh:
:fail:

:rofl:
A firster this year and a seconder that could become a firster next year, depending on how well he plays

PEACE

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

GLUS

Post by GLUS »

wow haha

terrible prime time games this week

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Shit I think we could have got Brady for that? Reportedly they wanted A.Curry which would have essentially made it a 1, 5 and a 7th.

Hue Jack City!

GLUS

Post by GLUS »

raider fans should be hoping he fails his physical

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

One 1st rounder is too much.
That conditional pick better be predicated on reaching the super bowl.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

I absolutely refuse to believe the Raiders are giving up a first (let alone anything else for Palmer). There's just no fucking way.

There's no competition for Palmer's services, and the Bengals don't get anything by not trading him. And he's sucked for awhile now.

Anything more than a single 4th round pick (at the most) is fucking robbery.

alpha

Post by alpha »

PopeyeJones wrote:I absolutely refuse to believe the Raiders are giving up a first (let alone anything else for Palmer). There's just no fucking way.

There's no competition for Palmer's services, and the Bengals don't get anything by not trading him. And he's sucked for awhile now.

if you look at it strictly from a value standpoint it looks bad. But... they are trying to make the playoffs.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

The conditional pick in 2013 that the Bengals acquired in Tuesday's Carson Palmer trade will be a first-rounder if the Raiders win one playoff game. If the Raiders don't get a playoff win, the 2013 pick will be a second-rounder.

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Post/sig

an-also

Post by an-also »

I don't even know what to say...

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

The Raiders GM panicked.

They were having a great season so far, his QB got hurt and is out for an extended period of time, QB is the most difficult position to replace by far, and the dude panicked because of it.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Al Davis tribute trade
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Christian Ponder is named the Vikings starter

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

capable_keL wrote:Christian Ponder is named the Vikings starter
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0UUeqvquXZI?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0UUeqvquXZI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

@ :26 mark

PEACE

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

alpha wrote:
PopeyeJones wrote:I absolutely refuse to believe the Raiders are giving up a first (let alone anything else for Palmer). There's just no fucking way.

if you look at it strictly from a value standpoint it looks bad. But... they are trying to make the playoffs.
Nope.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Prophecy wrote:Al Davis tribute trade
Did anyone see the body?

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Ramen wrote:
Prophecy wrote:Al Davis tribute trade
Did anyone see the body?
Nope. Cuz it doesn't exist. He just evaporated into sand.

PEACE

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Why are they trading for Carson Palmer? Why don't they just get a high school QB reject? I mean the only difference between high school and NFL football is TV timeouts and replays.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wheels

Post by wheels »

There's a couple rule changes too, bro. Let's not forget that.

Really should just forgo the QB position and direct snap to dmc or michael bush. That worked for my high school squad against new trier once

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

wheels wrote: That worked for my high school squad against new trier once
LOL

alpha

Post by alpha »

PopeyeJones wrote:
alpha wrote:

Nope.
I was gonna say more about this, but then I remembered you're a 9ers fan. Beating my head against a wall for a few minutes would be more productive.

I don't like the trade. Gave up wayyy to much. But being a fan I have to love it. We have to put alot of faith in that Carson has some game left. As far as the draft picks go. Al nailed the last 2 so that helps. But he also bricked entire drafts before when we had all our picks, so there's that..

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

You know it's early in the season when Raiders/9'ers fans have hopes of playoffs/winning.
UBM CD COMING SOON

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

alpha wrote:
PopeyeJones wrote:
alpha wrote:

Nope.
I was gonna say more about this, but then I remembered you're a 9ers fan. Beating my head against a wall for a few minutes would be more productive.

I don't like the trade. Gave up wayyy to much. But being a fan I have to love it. We have to put alot of faith in that Carson has some game left. As far as the draft picks go. Al nailed the last 2 so that helps. But he also bricked entire drafts before when we had all our picks, so there's that..
There is no way you can like this trade.. In any way.. Palmer hasn't been good in a long long time.

alpha

Post by alpha »

naturalborn103 wrote:
alpha wrote:
PopeyeJones wrote:
alpha wrote:

Nope.

There is no way you can like this trade.. In any way.. Palmer hasn't been good in a long long time.
being a fan I have to love it.