NFL Off Season 2012

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

PopeyeJones

Re: NFL Off Season 2012

Post by PopeyeJones »

peanut butter wrote:
PopeyeJones wrote:Hawks would be better off if Carroll was less convinced of his own genius, IMO.

I have the same beef with Harbaugh and the rest of the Niners coaching staff/front office.

PEACE
Harbs gets a pass until the 9ers disappoint this year.

Can't really call him smuglife until he can't back it up, IMO.

ric

Post by ric »

alpha wrote:Empirical evidence
Oh come the fuck on already
PEACE
no serious. i was looking for a source or is this just general attitude toward life and the media right now?

alpha

Post by alpha »

I'm gonna go ahead and humor you ric cause you're a nice guy and have good intentions(NH). If you've followed the careers of either, seen how they interact with the media, and/or just how they carry themselves you would come to the same conclusion.

not everything that is taken as common knowledge has a source, bro.

I'm gonna echo what I said in the Madden thread. Use google man. I typed in "jim harbaugh dickhead" and the first 3 results look good.

ric

Post by ric »

@alpha
both dudes got swag. let em have it. basically tis the season to be salty :cheers: its gonna be a good season. with all the spread shit and the resurgence of the heavy sets and the rise of the attacking and amorphous defenses this shit is getting sweeter and sweeter

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

alpha wrote: I'm gonna echo what I said in the Madden thread. Use google man. I typed in "jim harbaugh dickhead" and the first 3 results look good.
Not saying that Harbaugh isn't a cocky SOB, but almost all of that comes from handshake-gate, which was dumb as all fuck.