College Football

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

alpha

Re: College Football

Post by alpha »

tOSU/Bama way more entertaining so far.

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Sucks we lost. I am a lot calmer then I thought I would be but I guess that is because I wake up as an FSU alumni tomorrow morning and there will never be anything better then that.

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Ramen wrote:Can we at least all agree that Chris Fowler is the worst.
Holly shit is he bad but Herbie is the best. He was practically jizzing himself when FSU was self destructing. But all season he has fucked up shit in the booth be it player names, storylines, plays, formations you name it. Then he has to come out and yell at fans at one of the gameday stops for calling out the truth about ESECPN it was like 3 days after one of the sites put together the list that showed that Gameday talked about SEC schools over twice as long as every other school combined.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

they sposed to be sec.

wheels

Post by wheels »

ThaJim2 wrote:Sucks we lost. I am a lot calmer then I thought I would be but I guess that is because I wake up as an FSU alumni tomorrow morning and there will never be anything better then that.
Alabama
Ohio state
Norte dame
Michigan
USC
Oklahoma
Minnesota
Miami
Nebraska
Pit
LSU
Penn St
Texas

Plus I'd rather spend 4 years in Siberia than Tallahassee

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

probably some of the dumbest play calling and decision making at the end but exciting none the less.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Urban Meyers wife seems super chill and well adjusted

PEACE

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

That trophy presenter's voice tho

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Dude was a bottom at best and Canadian at worst

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Oregon gonna be favored by over a TD...

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Positive A wrote:
ThaJim2 wrote:
Positive A wrote:Oregon will beat fsu by 14 or so.
What the Fuck? One team is a winner (FSU) the other team is a fucking loser (Oregon). I love when they talk about D lines and try to talk up Oregon and try to claim that undersize is a positive not a negative.
Care to make it interesting? Straight up winner? $50? I'll take the Ducks, you take the Noles?
I see you didn't take my bet. Smart.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Jameis memes

Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

thejim, whats the word on Jameis staying one more year? Ive seen that floating around, apparently he still wants to play baseball.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Ramen wrote:thejim, whats the word on Jameis staying one more year? Ive seen that floating around, apparently he still wants to play baseball.
Saw that Braxton Miller is considering transferring to FSU next year, which I think means he'd have to sit out a year. It'd be pretty impressive if Jimbo's able to swing a Jameis return year in 2015 then transitions to Braxton in 2016

PEACE

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Braxton already graduated so he'd be eligible for 2015 if he transfers.

Seen Oregon/Duke rumored for him too.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Yup I actually just mentioned this situation last page. Oregon would be a better fit for miller

ric

Post by ric »

o v Tosu is sweet. but really the game Oregon needs to cement itself as a gawd elite program is a W over bama

until that W comes most of the country will think it's a trick offense

Doogs

Post by Doogs »

A little :fail: by the fsu game, but :lol: at no SEC team in the title game. Matter of fact rofl at the SEC West going 2-5 in bowl season. So much for the SEC West being the greatest division of all time this year (it was proclaimed so often; don't even try to deny it)

OU vs. tOSU is the best thing to happen to college football in a long time. Pulling for the Ducks...

ric

Post by ric »

@doogs
yeah but dude they were playing some good fucking ball all year

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

really have next to no interest in watching the ohio st/oregon championship, would have been more intriguing any other possible way the playoff shook out
moved by duck muscles

djjeffresh

Post by djjeffresh »

Doogs wrote:So much for the SEC West being the greatest division of all time this year

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

LilLeftBrain wrote:really have next to no interest in watching the ohio st/oregon championship, would have been more intriguing any other possible way the playoff shook out
weird opinion.

wheels

Post by wheels »

Doogs wrote:A little :fail: by the fsu game, but :lol: at no SEC team in the title game. Matter of fact rofl at the SEC West going 2-5 in bowl season. So much for the SEC West being the greatest division of all time this year (it was proclaimed so often; don't even try to deny it)

OU vs. tOSU is the best thing to happen to college football in a long time. Pulling for the Ducks...
Drop Florida State into the SEC West and they don't make the playoff. Oregon either.

Regardless of how that division played in a handful of largely meaningless bowl games doesn't diminish the quality of play throughout the season. And as far as Alabama goes, I don't think there's really any shame in losing to Ohio State by a touchdown this year. It's not like they lost by 40

alpha

Post by alpha »

I'm pretty sure Oregon would be able to beat every team in the SEC west. You could make the argument Bama doesn't make the playoff if Oregon is in the SEC west.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

this team or that team in this division is always the dumbest argument.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Agreed my bad

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

So it turns out the Sec West was actually garbage living off past Sec reputation

Oregon is going to crush OSU

ric

Post by ric »

re sec west
1) Bama upgraded their offense to incorporate spread shit this year and they clearly have some of the best personnel in the country still but still kiffin at oc
2) ole miss lost arguably the best offensive player in the country to a broken leg in a huge game (auburn)
3) auburn is tinkering with their shit but it's still awesome and they converted an old db to qb who is wild inconsistent but the shit is still sweet and they lost their bowl game to one of the most established run systems in the country
4) miss St lost to gt who is actually a good team running some sweet shit but it wasn't for lack of scoring they just got run over
5) tamu is one of the youngest teams in the country they will get better under sumlin trust
6) Arkansas is on a slower path but they will be a force to be reckoned with trust
7) lsu yeah. they are going downhill to me. the inability to pass with efficacy combined with new offenses that are ripping defenses up is killing this team get rid of cam Cameron

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Ramen wrote:thejim, whats the word on Jameis staying one more year? Ive seen that floating around, apparently he still wants to play baseball.
Still think he comes out or should come out but there have been a lot of things that point that he might actually stay. He fought the charges brought by the shake down artist. His father has been saying he is staying. He loves baseball and has said he wants to play again. Plus you add on that he would have to go to Tampa which is not far from the shake down artist and its badly run team. The Miller talk makes me think he is coming out.

He really should come out as basically the whole offensive line graduates and next years OL will have 3 games of starting experience (at least it will be at the LT position). WR though will be much more talented though missing Rashad. Defense especially secondary will be rough next year.