2015 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Re: 2015 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Post by Cash Rulz »

Joe Pesci wrote:
Reason wrote:let me get this straight

did the jets ever fire john idzik's grandfather decades ago or something? like is there any possible, 6 degrees of separation way the jets or woody johnson fucked with idzik in some way? like idzik's mom used a johnson & johnson q-tip and it ruptured her eardrum and because of it she was partially deaf and it caused headaches that made her whip little john throughout his childhood and call him stupid?

WHY WASN'T REX COACHING THESE GUYS LAST YEAR. FUCK.

okay i'm done. i've let the past go.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SEASON. i predict 8-9 wins including one upset win over the pats.
I really want Mariota but if they can get their hands on an elite edge rusher with that 6th pick this defense will be unstoppable.
Get Mariota, trade him for an established DE cause we got Fitzpatrick. Or Get him and trade Geno for a DE. Not concerned about RB.

I fuckin' hate Cromartie. He consistently gets burned. Most of his interceptions come from another DBs tip up and he happened to be in the right spot. He's not the same dude. The only thing shutdown about him is his ability to guard receivers.

And hopefully we get some slants in the fuckin' playbook.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Cash Rulz wrote: I fuckin' hate Cromartie. He consistently gets burned. Most of his interceptions come from another DBs tip up and he happened to be in the right spot. He's not the same dude. The only thing shutdown about him is his ability to guard receivers.

naw man, you are only remembering his one last shitty year with us, he was dope on the cardinals, and he was terrible with us b/c he had a bad hip injury, he was fine every other year
Nets 2022

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

VideoKilledThe wrote:
Tweak Da Leak wrote:Eagles going with teh 3-headed RB squad, got two former Chargers

Ben grubbs got traded to the Chiefs, 5th round pick not bad but that contract is pretty huge.
For what they gave Murray & Matthews, couldn't they have just kept McCoy?
Well no. For one, McCoy wanted a new deal and for a LOT of money. They saved $ on the cap space, got Alonzo out of it. They kinda backed into the Murray deal once they traded for Bradford. And Kelly really wanted a powerback who doesn't dance for - yards.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Cowgirls solved their RB problem. They just signed McFadden to a 2 year deal.

DLG

Post by DLG »

dude can't stay healthy. glad they got him.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Hope he can turn it around there

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

Joe Pesci wrote:Chargers fans (just Tweak I guess?), is Marcus Gilchrist any good?
I'm not a big fan, I guess he's a serviceable backup.
UBM CD COMING SOON

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Philaflava wrote:Cowgirls solved their RB problem. They just signed McFadden to a 2 year deal.
I think they hedge their bets and take a back in the 2nd or 3rd round.
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Really thought AP would land there.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Fins are working out a deal with the Saints to get Kenny Stills. Love this deal he's a cheap and efficient option and putting him outside opposite Wallace really opens things up over the middle for Cameron and Landry.
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Philaflava wrote:Really thought AP would land there.
why? the guy is under contract and has zero leverage. trading him to the team he wants to go to, in the same conference is lunacy. I want AP traded because of his ridiculous contract but no way in hell the Cowboys get him.

lol @ McFadden being the solution to anything, but with that Dallas O line even I could average 5 YPC
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

The Saints are getting Ellerbe, LOL! There mere presence of Jeff Ireland is going to run that franchise into the ground. I hate to give up a 3rd rounder but beyond this season this deal is great as it gets Ellerbe's over paid ass off the books and Stills could have the potential to be a cheaper deep threat to replace Wallace after this season.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

The Raiders are close to signing Christian Ponder
:cheers:

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

capable_keL wrote:
Philaflava wrote:Really thought AP would land there.
why? the guy is under contract and has zero leverage. trading him to the team he wants to go to, in the same conference is lunacy. I want AP traded because of his ridiculous contract but no way in hell the Cowboys get him.

lol @ McFadden being the solution to anything, but with that Dallas O line even I could average 5 YPC
Dmac is gonna thrive with dallas O Line. He is one of the most dynamic runners in the NFL. As long as he stays healthy, his full potential is going to be finally realized

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Vikings getting Mike Wallace for the 5th rounder they got from Buffalo in the Matt Cassell trade

alpha

Post by alpha »

Sorry but dmac is terrible. Not enough optimism to cover how bad he is

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

capable_keL wrote:Vikings getting Mike Wallace for the 5th rounder they got from Buffalo in the Matt Cassell trade
We sent you the Jonathan Martin 7th as well. Tannenbaum essentially has undone the entire 2013 off season this week. We now have enough cap to resign Clay to pair with Cameron and address other needs. I think this pretty much locks it in that we will take a WR with one of our first two picks too.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

never knew you were a finns fan, family

talk about your ryan tannehill impressions. I think he's a legit franchise QB. do you want white or cooper?

ever get close to lauren?

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

alpha wrote:Sorry but dmac is terrible. Not enough optimism to cover how bad he is
dude goes down from hand tackles, not even arm tackles. :shittylikesometp:

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

leave it to Dallas to take a great team and immediately make it worse

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

capable_keL wrote:never knew you were a finns fan, family

talk about your ryan tannehill impressions. I think he's a legit franchise QB. do you want white or cooper?

ever get close to lauren?
Yessir I'm stuck in the mediocre purgatory that is being a dolphins fan. As for Tannehill I haven't been a fan of him since we picked him. I think he's an above average QB but not a franchise QB. He's inaccurate with his deep ball and needs to learn to throw the ball away when nothing is there. I like Cooper slightly more than White because of the way he attacks the football in the air and he's just more polished with his route running. I actually like Parker almost as much as those two.

As for Lauren :bow: :vida: :jiz:

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

She's got some serious man-hands.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

alpha

Post by alpha »

That has to be photoshop or something. Broad has ET fingers

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Hands tho

I don't even dig blondes like that, but c'mon bros.

ric

Post by ric »

Ireland being in new or makes so much sense right now it's fucking mind blowing.

@kel
cannot wait to see where :bow: ap :bow: lands genuinely hoping it's bucs if those are the options

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Prophecy wrote:
capable_keL wrote:Vikings getting Mike Wallace for the 5th rounder they got from Buffalo in the Matt Cassell trade
We sent you the Jonathan Martin 7th as well. Tannenbaum essentially has undone the entire 2013 off season this week. We now have enough cap to resign Clay to pair with Cameron and address other needs. I think this pretty much locks it in that we will take a WR with one of our first two picks too.
It's a good draft for WRs.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

He's baaaaaack

ric

Post by ric »

the rumor mill is saying that brees is quietly on the trading block. after giving away jimmy graham for a 1st rounder i can totally see this even if it seems a bit far fetched. they are overpaying a qb-first guy when theyve been zone running for two seasons and just resigned mark ingram and are probably thinking hurry up

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

Rams should have went all in on Brees trade
UBM CD COMING SOON