NBA FINALS THREAD 2015

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Who's winning

GS 4
3%
GS 5
13%
GS 6
50%
GS 7
16%
Clev 4
3%
Clev 5
No votes
Clev 6
9%
Clev 7
6%

Total votes: 32

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Re: NBA FINALS THREAD 2015

Post by eternalreflection »

Lebron is just out of gas, everything is short

an-also

Post by an-also »

Pretty entertaining series overall. It's a shame one of the greatest finals series performances will go to waste. Congrats to the DUB nation tho.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Well maybe a chance now, and Lebron with some big plays so far

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

They can't call flagrants or techs on Green but they sure love calling travels

Curry saves his shots for when GS is down 10 or up 10

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Lebron James has now lost 4 finals...

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:And the 3 point shot has officially been solidified.
Well, finally!

SYM
The Overlord of Overthinking

Post by SYM »

Love how jr showed up just in time for the end of the 4q.

Pretty entertaining finals overall.

Iggy mvp was on point.

Congrats, bay area friends!

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Congrats to the bay folks. Do some burnouts for me.

T Rav

Post by T Rav »

Congrats to PB and the Light Skinned Jesuses.
Buy my mixtape.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

PEACE

alpha

Post by alpha »

ghost ride the whip, go stupid and all that shit.

binary

Post by binary »

oracle was crackin' tonight.

The refs wanted a game 7 more than anyone else tonight, and the dubs said fuck that shit

TheBigSleep

Post by TheBigSleep »

Oh yeah, you were there for the watch party too? Just got back from that a couple hours ago.

And I gotta say, some grade A level trollin' by keL right here:
capable_keL wrote:
alpha wrote:Who's the ass hat that said Cavs in four?
That was me. I see the league clearly. The Cavs have dominated all three games.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

They kind of did, they were never down at the end of a quarter in the first 3 games and had 10+ leads late in all 3 games, their lack of depth killed them in the 4th quarter.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

To all you cleveland fans making excuses this morning....

GS still would have won even if love and irving were healthy. There, I said it...

alpha

Post by alpha »

We don't need you riding for the dubs. Just stop

an-also

Post by an-also »

Lets give Steve Kerr a lot of credit. No one seem to be mentioning him.

SYM
The Overlord of Overthinking

Post by SYM »

an-also wrote:Lets give Steve Kerr a lot of credit. No one seem to be mentioning him.
Definitely. Wasn't aware he was the first rookie coach to win finals since riley in '82. That's crazy.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

an-also wrote:Lets give Steve Kerr a lot of credit. No one seem to be mentioning him.
eh he got outcoached really badly the first 3 games, props to figuring it out eventually but that was mostly the other coach didn't have any other options left

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

A Ru is salty as fuck
UBM CD COMING SOON

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Congrats homies, I'm enjoying Jayou's photos from last night. Did y'all riot I n the streets or nah? When my #lynx housed back to back NBA titles we tore up the streets.

:ring:
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

an-also

Post by an-also »

eternalreflection wrote:
eh he got outcoached really badly the first 3 games, props to figuring it out eventually but that was mostly the other coach didn't have any other options left
I'm talking about his whole year.

TheBigSleep

Post by TheBigSleep »

eternalreflection wrote:They kind of did, they were never down at the end of a quarter in the first three games and had ten plus leads late in all three games, their lack of depth killed them in the fourth quarter.
Right, I was more referring to the idea of Cleveland sweeping.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

major props to the dubs

eternalbot doesn't understand that the best player can will a 2-1 series lead (and needed some miracle plays to do it at that) and that coaching is judged by preparation which you can't knock kerr over because none of his players had any finals experience and players will always trump coaches in how much they affect the game and that coaching should be judged by adjustments and re-adjustments which kerr made many of some subtle some overt that clearly let the dubs dominate the rest of the series

curry should have won mvp but i ain't mad at iggy winning

was kind of surprised doris didn't bring up malcolm kerr but i guess that would have been a tearjerker bullshit action
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:That just shows he finishes at a high rate by the basket, most his shots are midrange/3 pointers.

the implication which your ru'd brain failed to infer is that he goes to the hoop and draws a ton of fouls way more from that than from jumpers you dumbass
Nets 2022

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

Reason wrote:
Tweak Da Leak wrote:That just shows he finishes at a high rate by the basket, most his shots are midrange/3 pointers.

the implication which your ru'd brain failed to infer is that he goes to the hoop and draws a ton of fouls way more from that than from jumpers you dumbass
So he goes to the hoop less than Lebron but draws more fouls, that was my point the entire time you non athletic peabrain.
UBM CD COMING SOON

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

capable_keL wrote:Congrats homies, I'm enjoying Jayou's photos from last night. Did y'all riot I n the streets or nah? When my #lynx housed back to back NBA titles we tore up the streets.
I was out on 14th & Broadway for about 1/2 hour. Although I could've stayed there forever, my old ass knew it was time to go.
Plus I had to piss like a motherfucker.
While the hommies were watching at Oracle, I was downtown at Jack London. Plenty of liquor and beautiful black women to share the good times with.

Tweak Da Leak wrote:A Ru is salty as fuck
The bright side of the Clippers change to horrible new jerseys is that their team store is selling a lot of nice shit for $30.
Swingmans and the Clippers version of the hoodie I wore last night.
If you didn't make us hate them, I'd probably have copped something.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:
Reason wrote:

So he goes to the hoop less than Lebron but draws more fouls, that was my point the entire time you non athletic peabrain.
that wasn't your point at all and you didn't make it clear one bit

durant goes to the hoop a ton and to say that he gets a bunch of trips to the line because of his midrange game as opposed because of his going to the hoop which is what YOU SAID is fucking dumb

you are the king of making a glib comment that is fake-smart, never backing it up with anything, then just ru'ing your way to making more nonsensical glib comments

and i guaranfuckingtee i am easily more athletic than you, asshole. you don't know whom your'e fucking with, ru

and finally, i easily win because you got so butthurt you kept replying to me and tried to hurt my feelings LMAO, you let down your gangsta guard, homo
Nets 2022

binary

Post by binary »

Reason wrote:
Tweak Da Leak wrote:
Reason wrote:

durant goes to the hoop a ton and to say that he gets a bunch of trips to the line because of his midrange game as opposed because of his going to the hoop which is what YOU SAID is fucking dumb

you are the king of making a glib comment that is fake-smart, never backing it up with anything, then just ru'ing your way to making more nonsensical glib comments

and i guaranfuckingtee i am easily more athletic than you, asshole. you don't know whom your'e fucking with, ru

and finally, i easily win because you got so butthurt you kept replying to me and tried to hurt my feelings LMAO, you let down your gangsta guard, homo
this is lol

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

Reason wrote:
Tweak Da Leak wrote:
Reason wrote:

UBM CD COMING SOON